Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (21694 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Sarcasm01: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
donproject:
see my people

PEPE RENPE I DEY SEE YOU
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Medsimon01(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This picture truly confirms the rumours

That UniIlorin has the worst dressed students in Nigeria,
and the University whose students have the least respect for their lecturers.

Imagine undergraduates dressing like Secondary school prefects?

Imagine a VC being mobbed by body-odoured students? How can he even stoop so low tk be treated like a mere Almajiri?

SMH
You can't try this with ABU Zaria's VC.

Keep quiet!
I wonder some people use their brain for atimes.
what is wrong in VC taking selfie with his students??
how do u know they have body odour??
even if they have what ur own problem at least the VC isn't complaining.
smmh
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by phinaluv(f): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine a VC being mobbed by body-odoured students? How can he even stoop so low tk be treated like a mere Almajiri?

SMH
Dats back to school day
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by dam1l0la: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH

Dindinrin its back to school day. Even US president took selfie with secondary school students
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by dam1l0la: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
cole265:
Unilorin glorified secondary school

I better run before they come for me. I hit them hard. Hehehe

Yea, secondary school no dey go on strike #lol
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by datwall: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked cool
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
datwall:
shocked cool
i could remember this block. the last block in the walk way.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by rjek: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sarcasm01:

PEPE RENPE I DEY SEE YOU
naso o mc peperenpe
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by shewa88(f): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
I won't blame you, the strike has affected you negatively.
worst dressed, body-odoured, almajiri, we gree, were sha not on strike so you that is well dressed and smell nice watchu doing at home. think, don't just type

oh and they're dressed like that because it was for their final year week, but you probably didn't know that because you're on strike. lol
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
this guy is more approachable.. oloyede was like a pharaoh
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
piagetskinner:
this guy is more approachable.. oloyede was like a pharaoh
you aren't lieing at all. Prof oloyede step on so many toes.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Tonnierichy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
johnnyvid:
well he has done his own work in unilorin. He make sure all the TETFUND was disbursed well to different projects in the school. He has done his own part in the school.

What happened to the tablets of the 100L students that didn't cross to 200L in 2016? And what kind of VC repairs a park for a whole year and still failed to finish it? He only used all those tetfund projects to cover face. He has a case with the federal government as we speak.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tonnierichy:

What happened to the tablets of the 100L students that didn't cross to 200L in 2016? And what kind of VC repairs a park for a whole year and still failed to finish it? He only used all those tetfund projects to cover face. He has a case with the federal government as we speak.
really. I think the coordinator in charge of distributing the tablets should be questioned. Kindly narrate the case prof ambali have with FG. We are here to read it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / JAMB Delists 76 Exam Centres, Appoints SAN To Prosecute 100 Suspects / Quantitative Reasoning For Basic 5 (pg 34) Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.