Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast (11976 Views)

Share Your Eid Pictures. / Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by abkrgumel(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Booking space first
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by tolugar: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy celebration folks.

Hope there won't be bomb blast anywhere this season

1 Like

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by faorex(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2017
eid Il kabir from abesan estate ipaja Lagos.I'm the guy on shirt...

11 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Jaiyeola24(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Barka de Sallah to all Muslim Umma, to all Nairalanders meat will be ready in an hour pls.

9 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Moradeeke(f): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Barka De Sallah,

I Am Using This Medium To Wish All My Siblings And The Entire Muslim Ummah That Travelled, Journey Mercy To And Fro, Inshaa Allah, Olohun O Ni Fi Se Opin, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Moradeeke(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Eid Mubarak To All.

Taqabballahu Minnal Wa Minkum.

The Imam Preached On Unity Amongst Muslims.

And The Need To Put Islam As Our Top Priority In Life Instead Of The Amusement Of This World.

Also, The Need To Be Effected By What Is In The Qur'an And The Hadiths, So When We Hear About The Descriptions Of The Paradise We Long For It.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by malware: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2017
FCT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Chetimah(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2017
With my guys from iyin ekiti

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Chetimah(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2017
My family and friends from IYIN EKITI,the only town that determines EKITI GOVERNOR..

1 Like

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Mayor75(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Eid from Okeho. Kajola L.G.A. Oyo state

8 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by dtruseeker(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
W
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Nafizzey(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
At the Eid ground this morning

Happy Eid Kabir to All.. Juma'at Mubarak

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by dguizman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eid ground beside FRSC office,ojodu-berger,Lagos.
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by MicroBox: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ridwan123:
Happy Eid
Omupo playing ground, Omupo, Kwara State.
Your dressing is cool... The design.
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Aare2050(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ekimogun grammar school. Prayer ground . Bolorunduro ondo east.
Eid Mubarak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by biomustry: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Here goes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by biomustry: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Here goes grin

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by moufan: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
eid mubarak to all muslims around the world.may almighty ALLAH accept our prayers.amin
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by sleemoon(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eid Mubarak... From AIT Alagbado Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by gallantman: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eid el Mubarak, Olorunsogo,Ibadan,meat plenty for here

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by OlatunjiKazeem(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
EID MUBARAK from ilorin, kwara state

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by emekaRaj(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Alhamdulillah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by fatymore(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Aliamdulilahi.. Ijebu ode connect

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Ashabam(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eid Mubarak
From oba eid ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by shakespere: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ipaja, Lagos

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by Jamolajay1: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
With the chief Imam of Aolalubari central Mosque( Fadhilat Sheik AbdulFatahi AbdulHameed Aolalubari) , Otte-Oja,, Ilorin Asa Local government, Kwara state...

Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
money121:
Ok

Here are mine..
From AKESAN Lagos State..
With Prof. Lanre Fagbohun.
V.C of Lasu

Aliamudulilahi May We Witness More On earth..
Barika De Sallah

Wow.. akesan that's where I reside. Around this olabmo private school
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
fatymore:
Aliamdulilahi.. Ijebu ode connect

Hi, Salam alaykum
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by money121(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Wow.. akesan that's where I reside. Around this olabmo private school

I sight u Omo Adugbo mimi grin
Re: Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast by fatymore(f): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Hi, Salam alaykum
walaykum Salam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Save Muslim Man Business / Seven Things You Must Avoid In Your Waleematu-nikkah / Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.