Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood (12932 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dayvey:

they should put it as a category in the headies awards "Liar of the year"

LMAO

gringrin....

Come you follow me reach here smiley
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

The same way he took swift actions against boko haram
Your mumu never do
Take your stupidity out of my mentions.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by PHILipu1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I agree
APC been rigging election since time immemorial

even 2015 own sef was rigged angry
A sitting president can be rigged out in Africa?
A president that was incharge of CBN,INEC,army,police etc rigged out by the opposition?
Joke of the century.
Tell that to nursery school children ok.
Your hero and PDP were defeated fair and square ok.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
id4sho:

When boko haram was busy killing Nigerians ,GEJ never visited the north east as the hot zone. This two presidents have there lapses which I know very well, u criticized buhari first and commended GEJ as a saint
Exactly, I'm not supporting GEJ, he and Buhari are still failures to me, but if you read my comment well, I said that was one area he - Jonathan is better, there are several instances I could remember during his regime before coming to that conclusion.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Come you follow me reach here smiley

I'm a ghostliker,I'm EVERYWHERE

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Enice(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.
yeah. The way he visited Chibok when the Chibok girls were kidnapped and the Niger Delta area during the river Niger crisis.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by higherpower: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
Nothing this man fit do wey go make me happy

why is he just speaking now angry

Suicide alert. U won't survive another 6 years
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by higherpower: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.
President Trump went to Texas.
Even though the necessary bodies are working day and night yet he went to give moral support.
Not sitting in Abuja and giving order.
People that don't know what governance is.

He doesn't need to go.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by basty: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

You may never be happy bros, better than not responding. We have had a president in this country that never believed there was Book Haram even when students were abducted. Never we will have such a clueless leader. No amount of your hatred can stop God and man from loving PMB.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by MaziOmenuko: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.

Exactly! Same way he took swift action when he heard about the kidnap of 272 girls in chibok. He took swift action dancing kukere at Kano the next day and this swift action led to the immediate release of the girls.

Yes, we have forgotten everything already.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dayvey:

I'm a ghostliker,I'm EVERYWHERE

grin grin

Ayam beginning to suspect you..... .

Don't let me remember you oh..... ... ..

Cc Bantino Armadeo

Come and karry ur boy oh, B4 he will start C-in likes in his sleep.

Cc Daeylar

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Exactly! Same way he took swift action when he heard about the kidnap of 272 girls in chibok. He took swift action dancing kukere at Kano the next day and this swift action led to the immediate release of the girls.

Yes, we have forgotten everything already.

You are referring to the Bama incident, while you have point, don't distort history.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Exactly, I'm not supporting GEJ, he and Buhari are still failures to me, but if you read my comment well, I said that was one area he - Jonathan is better, there are several instances I could remember during his regime before coming to that conclusion.

Can you kindly name, those instances.

Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by MaziOmenuko: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are referring to the Bama incident, while you have point, don't distort history.

My dear, gej incidence is soo much that I am even loosing count. Chibok, bama, nyanya....kai.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by WorldRichest: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

Some people can never be happy in their life. You are one of them. A woman that had a still birth cannot be happy (inu abimo ku kiidun)
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by WorldRichest: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I will be patient but 2019 go sha come

You single vote and that of other haters do not count. We proved that in 2015, we shall reconfirm it in 2019. Never again will looters and saboteurs come near the seat of power. If need be, we shall rig you out.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
WorldRichest:

Some people can never be happy in their life. You are one of them. A woman that had a still birth cannot be happy (inu abimo ku kiidun)

take a chill pill guy the fact your neighbors did not give you ileya meat chop nor mean make you pass the aggression on my head nah

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by stevedre: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

I guess he is speaking because its now on BBC. and CNN. Go there and see things for yourself Mr. President to show that you really care.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by bibe(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

I will be patient but 2019 go sha come
Hahaha... ROTF, I feel your pain
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by tashashiel(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nellybii:

So what will happen in 2019? Stay on a spot and remain stagnant till 2019 while your peers are progressing. Mtcheeewwwwww.
some people will never mind their buz
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by fleetfeet: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2017
My brother, the people affected are people who built houses in the river benue flood plains, some houses are like a few meters to the river bank. Makurdi is dry except for the flood plains that belongs to the river. Where I blame govt is for allowing people erect houses there. Sad though.

Teewhy2:
Thanks , we will appreciate the government to be more productive in flood crisis. Adequate information should be given to the people on time about the flood and they should be warned to evacuate the zone before it gets much.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by JoshMedia: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alright

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Opts To Continue Onnoghen’s Trial As Counsel Submit Final Addresses / Nigeria Shuts UK High Commission As officials contract COVID-19 / Former Ondo Gov, Mimiko Set To Dump PDP For Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.