Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood (12930 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by VastFinder: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2017

Over 100, 000 persons are said to have been displaced by the massive flood currently happening in Makurdi, the Benue state capital. President Buhari in a statement released on his Facebook page, sympathized with the victims, adding that he has ordered officials of the National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, to mobilize its personnel and resources that would aid the affected communities. Read the statement below;

I have received with great concern reports of the flooding in Benue State, displacing, from early estimates, more than 100,000 people. I have directed NEMA to immediately mobilize personnel and resources to the aid of the affected communities and persons.

I will be monitoring and getting updates on the rollout of the Federal Government's humanitarian response to the disaster.

My sympathies go to the Government and people of Benue State.

I assure that the Federal Government will make available ALL the support and assistance needed by the Benue State Government and the affected communities.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/president-buhari-speaks-on-massive.html

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Nothing this man fit do wey go make me happy

why is he just speaking now angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by GavelSlam: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
Nothing this man fit do wey go make me happy angry
You will be angry for at least 2 more years.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.
President Trump went to Texas.
Even though the necessary bodies are working day and night yet he went to give moral support.
Not sitting in Abuja and giving order.
People that don't know what governance is.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Young03(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Na wah oo
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by heendrix(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
I will be patient but 2019 go sha come

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by tashashiel(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2017
if he like make he sing, but na 2019 go settle dis matter

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Marcelo290(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.
Even though the necessary bodies are working day and night yet he went to give moral support.
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.

28 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Teewhy2: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks , we will appreciate the government to be more productive in flood crisis. Adequate information should be given to the people on time about the flood and they should be warned to evacuate the zone before it gets much.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
K
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by sukkot: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
noahs flood
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people.
Yes, Like this...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by wristbangle: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by legalwealth(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Has he been there to condole them?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Khutie: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin •••at the mention of BUHARI my mind travels down to my hip hop niggur Vic Mensas song "wings"... I'd probably be a vegetable if not for medical attention
...No be me tawk am o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by pauljumbo: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Finally he speaks

Thinking he does not comment on local crises

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by ignis: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
This tenure is characterized by the opposite of Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:

Bullshit

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Pavarottii(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Come 2019, some people will still vote *A PC and be still be complaining.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Since he came back from London bad bad things just dey happen for Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by signature2012(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassysure:
What are you directing?
Go to Benue state.
That is how it's done.

He won't move an ich.He does not know what is happening in benue.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Pavarottii(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
jayfolarin:

Bullshit
Continue fooling Urself that buhari is better than Gej shebi u sed Dey suffer change.

U think u r doing GEJ. His generations to come will never go thru hardship. So better say truth wen u see it. Not sure wen kids like u bought fuel, garri, rice, travelled out or buy electronics. It parents feeding u are d ones suffering it. Prolly not u.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by kettykin: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
tashashiel:
if he like make he sing, but na 2019 go settle dis matter

what if the band of imbeciles in the North and south west that voted him in 2015 vote him into power by 2019 again ?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by obonujoker(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
People expecting Buhari to show leadership tendencies.... I tire for una...
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Pavarottii(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
kettykin:

what if the band of imbeciles in the North and south west that voted him in 2015 vote him into power by 2019 again ?
Suffering continua den.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Younggeneral: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Marcelo290 post=60028729] One thing I would always admire about GEJ is his penchant for taking swift actions by visiting and giving proper condolences to affected people. yes like he visited borno a

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by nNEOo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thunder strike u you this thing angry. ....is it not your fault that the good people of benue has to pass through this shiity flood just because the voted for you angry
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by bleskid: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
something happen long time ago.. baba come day make speech to day
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by samstels: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
VastFinder:

Over 100, 000 persons are said to have been displaced by the massive flood currently happening in Makurdi, the Benue state capital. President Buhari in a statement released on his Facebook page, sympathized with the victims, adding that he has ordered officials of the National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, to mobilize its personnel and resources that would aid the affected communities. Read the statement below;

I have received with great concern reports of the flooding in Benue State, displacing, from early estimates, more than 100,000 people. I have directed NEMA to immediately mobilize personnel and resources to the aid of the affected communities and persons.

I will be monitoring and getting updates on the rollout of the Federal Government's humanitarian response to the disaster.

My sympathies go to the Government and people of Benue State.

I assure that the Federal Government will make available ALL the support and assistance needed by the Benue State Government and the affected communities.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/president-buhari-speaks-on-massive.html

cc; lalasticlala

He should move down to benue state rather than enjoying sallah meat in his house at Daura .

All over the world presidents visit natural disaster locations to boost moral of the victims and the aid workers .

Any way i am not surprised .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pavarottii:

Continue fooling Urself that buhari is better than Gej shebi u sed Dey suffer change.

U think u r doing GEJ. His generations to come will never go thru hardship. So better say truth wen u see it. Not sure wen kids like u bought fuel, garri, rice, travelled out or buy electronics. It parents feeding u are d ones suffering it. Prolly not u.

Try your luck with someone as stu.pid. Your games are beneath me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by id4sho(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Nyanya bombing, GEJ still went to Kano for election manifesto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:

I will be patient but 2019 go sha come

I hope you know hatred kill faster than cancer. 2019 is still far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shagari's Death: Buhari To Visit Sokoto Tomorrow / FG Opts To Continue Onnoghen’s Trial As Counsel Submit Final Addresses / No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.