Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes (28748 Views)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / Do We Still Use This Grinding Stone In Our Homes? / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by tballeyy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
No 12 is my hubby I like free drink. (Awuf)
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by EmekaBlue(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
those guys quoting d main post r annoying or r u guys learners angry....making sum1 scroll down too much...STOP IT

4 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by cumbak60: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
The No. 12 got me cracking. It relates to my experience just this week. This guy I met, not more than a month, as a result of a business deal, bashed in on me, unannounced with this fat sack; I was like, "nigur, I can shoot you right now" angry are you crazy undecided
He kept on rambling why I should let him take just one shot, and that he will never repeat it again. grin grin grin ...the mutherfucker is married. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by deefrosh: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by gentility411(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
No 13....The ones dat can borrow for africa in quote (neighbors).......from blackberry charger, to salt, pepper, oil, even ur boxers sef if care us not taken.......SMH

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by EuroBoy007(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
The ones da always come 2 ur house n bn disturbing u "guy let's hang out but they never pay for anything when u do"

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by Ekaka1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why would you visit someone without calling the person first undecided

It's an African thing ....invented by Nigerians tongue cheesy
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by Goldenoracle(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
those dat only visit to tell u dat ur partner is cheating on u with another person.
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
RobinHez:
The ones who would come to your parents house and start giving commands like they your parents... They'd start telling your mum that she doesn't beat you well, that if it's their house u canor try so so so thing... undecided

na dis kind thing i hate pass,mchewww
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by kruusy: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
d poster of dis must be exhibiting like 5 characteristics.....na ur way
Re: 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes by RegalD(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
13. The ones that keep talking even when you are showing signs of disinterest.
14. The types that want to hear your live story
15. I so much detest this type. They are the ones that will take your remote and change the channel from SS3 to ZEEWORLD while you are watching a live match, sometimes they will even tell you to change it for them.
16. The type that would stay in your house as if they have no job and will not leave unless you give them food.
17. These one ehhh. They will come to your house and shut their mouth all through as though you are writing 'noise maker list'. Sometimes I fear them sef.....never pray to have this type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.