Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account (24813 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / Commissioning Of The Imsuth Isolation Center / Patients Stranded As IMSUTH Doctors Embark On Indefinite Strike In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by radiantBB: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
you no try ooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu doctor...

Even in the Bible,
Did the Israelites return the Manna and Quails that they found in their camp?

Did Abraham reject to slaughter and sacrifice the ram because it wasn't his?

Wisdom is really profitable to direct.
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Adaomalight(f): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=60030791] shocked

Mumu doctor...

Even in the Bible,

Always tying nonsense
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by DBossNG(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu doctor...

Even in the Bible,

Gbe nu e soun!
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by radiantBB: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin Good Nigerian! But this shouldn't have made front na
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by teemy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
seems most are yet to notice the guy's main point which is the 'not so used' account. too many stories about wrong transfers of funds recently. he did the right thing so as not to disappear suddenly especially now that efcc is screening corrupt cash.
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Isobug: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
Correct igbo man unlike those useless ipork yoot.
Ibis are always good
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by teflonjake(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu doctor...

Even in the Bible,

Guy take it easy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Fingerprinter(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

may the wrath of Amadioha, Urasi, Ogwugwu, Ibini Ukpabi, Ngeneukwenu Eze Mbu N'egu, befall you and your entire household.
You be confirmed okposi or ohaozara man. No lie o grin
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Tonyberries30(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
We are go people great nation says Prof Dora Akunyili. This very thing happened at Quatar where a Nigeria return the money that was mistakenly paid into his account. Nigerians keep it up :DWe are go people great nation says Prof Dora Akunyili. This very thing happened at Quatar where a Nigeria return the money that was mistakenly paid into his account. Nigerians keep it up
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Tonyberries30(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Royalboy007:
Good one.
have a very good delivery and very trustworthy. I recommend him
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Ekwekwe1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You be confirmed okposi or ohaozara man. No lie o grin

Onicha Igboeze.
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Fingerprinter(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

Onicha Igboeze.
Hahaha! I knew it. Okposi here bro. Nice meeting here!

1 Like

Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by bimsy261(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
So we still ave honest pple around Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Dollarchap(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
That is nice. This is contrary to what a South African Undergraduates did.
https://www.nairaland.com/4025957/student-mistakenly-paid-850000-instead
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
He could av transferred the raba to me, probably some looters trying to move the cash around.

Why i no dey get this luck sef angry

It's your type that consistently complains of bad leadership, are you any better Mr. Fuckerstard?
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's your type that consistently complains of bad leadership, are you any better Mr. Fuckerstard?

Hehe, who is you to judge me? All my complains no yield any positive result as you can see. So why can't I indulge myself with the 2.7m?
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Lilimax(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu doctor...

Even in the Bible,

Chai! Uchu gbakwa ndi ara!
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by breadtom: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
This kind of news makes me angry ,pls dont ask me why am not in the mood to talk.
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Ekwekwe1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fingerprinter:
Hahaha! I knew it. Okposi here bro. Nice meeting here!

Same down here bro.
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pls can some one mistakenly pay millions into my account. Na beg I de beg
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Flakky26(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
drop your innovative ideas for a prosperous Nigeria here
www.myinputng.webs.com www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by raph101(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

may the wrath of Amadioha, Urasi, Ogwugwu, Ibini Ukpabi, Ngeneukwenu Eze Mbu N'egu, befall you and your entire household.

. Lwkm... Him generation no go survive o
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by raph101(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

. Lwkm... Him generation no go survive o
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by johnnyloroun: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Chaii make dem do mistake deposit my own account too nahh biko shocked cool
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by cmarte: 2:01am On Sep 02, 2017
In my humble opinion, everyone has got right to air his views though, nevertheless, the doctor has done greatly well. He earned himself an honour. It's not all about money, a penny earned is worth more than plenty dollars found. #quotemecorreclty
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by ibkgab001: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2017
God knows I won't return that money
Re: Oluh Tochukwu, IMSUTH Doctor Returns N2.7m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 02, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.