Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (13731 Views)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Bobby808: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

When someone like Lie Mohammed says that Buhari is not corrupt and wasteful, tell him that the money 'spent for parking the presidential jet in London alone is more that the Budget of Osun state for 10years.
Very powerful one for 2017.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by chigoziem10(f): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:
Nearly a trillion naira recovered from all pdp thiefs o, not deizani alone.
Ipob zombies with low proccessor brain will come and be jumping up and dan now
And where is the trillion? I guess recovered to be re-looted. Sense fall on you, stop fighting people, fight your problems

1 Like

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by tuniski: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

When someone like Fayose says we are not fighting corruption, tell him that what EFCC recovered this year alone is more than Ekiti Budget for 8years!!!
And the poverty and hardship since the recovery are worst than anytime in our history, including during the civil war! Wake up
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by lumeneng22: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Almost a trillion naira from one woman politician? hmmmmmm! Please give more women a chance in politics so that they can easily kill all of us.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Ten06(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Thieves

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by abbaapple: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A lizard see everything that barks as a lion

Sharrap!
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by judgedredd22(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A lizard see everything that barks as a lion

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Bridget95(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:
why not use your super processor brain and ask this government what projects swallowed all the recovered funds.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by do4luv14(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
Some exaggerations are unnecessary, this man is a professor of law, stfu except you're exactly sure of what to say.

This government is surrounded by people who's mouths are bigger than their brains... Its either a Lauretta churning out insults, a Lai Mohammed telling a bigger lie. Adwsina saying crap, Sagay misquoting figures and been uncouth.. Wtf do this government want?

Who will they blame after gej, gej supervised diezani so blame him, arrest him. Judge him and kill him if that will appease you but don't drag the innocent citizenry in this.

You were voted in to fix the mess, fix it... If gej is ur problem deal with him

you see one begins to wonder if truly she steals those sums,

cos at the rate they are going with her, they might as well tell we the citizens that she stole even the funds for budget during GEJ,

nonsense propaganda govt,

blaming GEJ since, yet no visible , or tangible project executed,
fighting corruption, and recovering endless csh, yet they are borrowing, who is fooling who,

indeed KARMA will surely catch up with them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2017
And the ones stolen by the Babagidas , Abachas , Indimis , Buharis , Danjumas and co are being recovered in hades ?

Yeye country with yeye people!!

All these recovery yet we are borrowing like kilode !!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by IKON360(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:
na wa o, ur insults r unwarranted
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by ciggy000(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
you keep recovering trillions everyday yet the govt keeps borrowing so who is deceiving who.sagay should just shut up because APC two years has brought us more untold hardship than PDP 16 years in power
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by sanpipita(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Prof Sagay has no real shame again, recovering money everyday how? does efcc have any case with Diezani anywhere in the world, wonder why old grown men won't respect themselves and stop these childish lies.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Milestones: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
PDP IS ONLY WASTING THEIR TIME, THOSE WHO ASSOCIATE WITH PDP THINKING PDP WILL GET BACK TO POWER FOR LOOTING TO CONTINUE ARE IN THE WRONG BOAT, BECAUSE NEVER AGAIN FOR PDP!!!!
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by israelmao(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is not to down play the existence of corruption but it is appalling and absurd that there is worst degree of corruption which is now being perpetrated like has ever been.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by luckyogor(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
And they are still talking after two years,wow,what an administration.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
donbrowser:

I was expecting you to continue by saying and has been used to improve the economy
How did u think the 2017 budget was part funded?
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Bobby808: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
positivetaught:
Bloody fool!,recovering money daily on the pages of newspapers from somebody that keep denying your garbage of propaganda n you have not brought her before any court,you people said Efcc was cooperating with the British NCA to prosecute n extradite diezani what has come of that, now your agencies are passing buck.Diezani was one of PDD but Amaechi n a host of other were not hypocrites. you boast of all sort of incontrovertible evidence but you don't go to court or what's stopping your prosecution of dasuki?,oh I remember you prefer n are much better at persecution.
Buhari and his apc government has made me to hate this country. This country is no doubt a zoo. When Magu was seeing those uncountable amount of billions and million in places like car parks, houses, football fields, toilet, a senior advocate (SAN) came on air tell Magu to stop this nonsense he is doing. Behold, since that time to date, all those huge abi biggest amount of money stopped immediate. From then to day, the English ALLEGELLY has been used to linkDiezani. Magu will just wake up one morning and tell the world certain amount of money has allegelly been found and linked to Diezeni. The latest grammar for Magu now is Allegelly. God forsaken human beings. Tufiakwa. I am not of this country. It is the most useless countey for now under Buhari.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
BroZuma:

Like the $200 billion from Dubai? All these cheap phone, cheap data children.

Seun please add a premium feature so we can weed out all this brain dead followers of mediocrity.
Stop given urself away foolishly. The dubai money is YET to be recovered. I think is deluded button to be added to share and like, so we can rate ppl like u
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Hope the ownerless bag of money kept at the airport by APC and recovered by the EFCC is among?.
no. Even the money jonathan took to south africa on plane is not recovered yet
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:

Stop given urself away foolishly. The dubai money is YET to be recovered. I think is deluded button to be added to share and like, so we can rate ppl like u

My child it will be stupid of you to think Nigeria lost $200bn and to scream "ole" whenever the truth stares you in the face.

I pity the future your saviours and their propaganda have in store for you.

Odabò my child.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by win2kwire: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
yes and others are stealing it again
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Kingphenome(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

When someone like Fayose says we are not fighting corruption, tell him that what EFCC recovered this year alone is more than Ekiti Budget for 8years!!!
To hell with who made you this senseless,your stupidity and ignorance is at its peak,i have not quoted anyone on nairaland before neither have i insulted anyone but your lack of wisdom has prompted this from me,i must confess to you that,ur gullibilty is extremely robust,gagantuan,immense,ignominous,rebarbative,you can take this deduction,observation,mindset if only you can explain what the recovered fund was used for
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:
no. Even the money jonathan took to south africa on plane is not recovered yet

I see, they should also add awa London jet bill to this.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
BroZuma:

My child it will be stupid of you to think Nigeria lost $200bn and to scream "ole" whenever the truth stares you in the face.

I pity the future your saviours and their propaganda have in store for you.

Odabò my child.
Am right about that delusion button you know, because u deserve highest rating on it for knowing my age on a faceless forum. Get ur head cleared and be thankful the system is working to save nigeria for your kids, because obviously you sound like the current bunch from the east on a self destruction mission
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by donbrowser(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:

How did u think the 2017 budget was part funded?
Lies upon Lies. How much was included in the budget? and give a valid source showing the exact figure that was included in the budget, then i will show you proof that even Kemi Adeosun doesn't the amount of so-called recovered funds.

I'm waiting.....
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

I prefer ipob miscreants to a sociopath
E pain am
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
donbrowser:

Lies upon Lies. How much was included in the budget? and give a valid source showing the exact figure that was included in the budget, then i will show you proof that even Kemi Adeosun doesn't the amount of so-called recovered funds.

I'm waiting.....
B4 u argue, check the facts about how government proposed to fund the budget and stop running around like a headless chicken screaming "lies" from inside you bedroom biko
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ten06:
Thieves

Your stpdty is legendary. You want to tell me that APC is not committing all the crimes you posted there against PDP?.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bridget95:
why not use your super processor brain and ask this government what projects swallowed all the recovered funds.
I will rather ask "is that ur real booty" shocked
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by donbrowser(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:

B4 u argue, check the facts about how government proposed to fund the budget and stop running around like a headless chicken screaming "lies" from inside you bedroom biko
Bros i made a simple request you cant provide it. Just give me links to back up you claims. You can't
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by agbonkamen(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

What did he steal?
he stole our yam grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ballot Box Threat Aimed At Scaring Voters – Sowore / 2023 Presidency: Uncertainty Over South-East Quest, VP Slot / Leaked Video: Kogi APC Suspends Muri Ajaka For Antiparty Activities, Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.