Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

ANALYSE THIS Season 2 Episode 4 – Surviving A Dwindling Economy On Ndanitv - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ANALYSE THIS Season 2 Episode 4 – Surviving A Dwindling Economy On Ndanitv (355 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / Making Money In A Dwindling Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSE THIS Season 2 Episode 4 – Surviving A Dwindling Economy On Ndanitv by nex(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
On this episode of Analyse This, Honey Ogundeyi and Tunji Andrews discuss survival methods employed by Nigerians and companies in the face of a dwindling economy.

3 out of about 7 respondents specifically said “things are getting worser”, and I have to agree with them, and their grammar. We’re not losing any more jobs because we’ve lost as many as we can lose. Most companies are now strictly sticking to sustenance staff who are necessary to keep them going.

We’re not having any more companies shut down because as many as can shut down have done so. All we have left are the few businesses which are critical to running the most basic economic activities. Lots of start-ups which ventured into experimental models have closed shops. Lots of luxury stores have gone under. Even multi-nationals like Etisalat and Uber are struggling in Nigeria.

As the Naira strengthens, it is the duty of Government to ensure it maintains the current prices of imported products by imposing taxes on them, especially the luxury products such as Champagne, Brazilian Hair, and Muscle Supplements…by the way, please Tunji, please stop taking expired STEROIDS! No wonder you were able to outwork me in the gym on Saturday. ;(

So how have businesses and citizens managed to stay afloat in these times of economic uncertainty?

WATCH Analyse This Season 2 Episode 4 on NdaniTV For Tunji and Honey‘s own analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5HifZzwLoU

Meanwhile, how come Honey is more street savvy with the economy, and Tunji is the one worrying about big man problems? The economy is really not getting better for the masses, though I can tell even from my own clients who are now beginning to make orders again, that it is the HNIs and the Corporates who are feeling any form of improvements. Maybe because of the PTA, BTA, and other windows they’re now enjoying. Those of us at the bottom, we’re not seeing anything.

Join the discussion on Twitter, how has your business been able to stay afloat, and what do you think business owners could do better? Use the hashtag #AnalyseThis.

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/analyse-this-ndanitv-youtube-dwindling-economy

(1) (Reply)

Dalecoin Partners With Gidicoin Local Exchange / 7 Figure Cycle Review / 3 Ways To Create A Steady Cash Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.