Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS (67125 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

1061 Likes 89 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by adeoyekay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by ahnie: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
That's the spirit.
Be consistent,be nice,be well mannered and talk to customers with decorum and watch how your business would expand.

Years ago when I started my fries business,I was laughed at,mocked,degraded by peeps closer to me both online and offline.

Those mocks were the flavours I needed to excel with,and I thank God for today
You see all those hoodrats that mocked me,I m way better than them in all ramifications.

Sometimes we need people to mock us so as to propel us to greater heights.
Sometimes you gat to learn not to give some flying fvcks

538 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Ay04z(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas....sha......

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Omihanifa: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
God go make you bigger. But you need to start diversify and add other things to the hustle because as people don see say the POS business favour you now, they will want to start their own and before you know what's going on, you income go reduce.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

Take your stand to a market area,even if you are 1000 you will still sell at least 5k daily,pos sells more in a market area like me i work in a school canteen.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by dawnomike(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small,i saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until mybelder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send,i do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what,i make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.
Nice grinding... I pray God favours you, multiply your business and amplify your your success. Weldone

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by coputa(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Most People started late out of pride and lack of vision,expecially the youths, their psyche is already configured towards high paying non existent jobs,this frustrated them and rendered most of them comatose.
POS business can comfortably pay your bills and the smart Aleks cashed out big time before, the slow thinkers came in.They've flooded every nook and cranny in the country now,but you can still cash out if you're honest and sincere and you're in a good location.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Nice grinding... I pray God favours you, multiply your business and amplify your your success. Weldone

Amen
God bless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by padiyi69: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
U no dey fear u dey chop 1500 daily instead 900 naira

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
padiyi69:
U no dey fear u dey chop 1500 daily instead 900 naira

grin cheesy
E no easy to dey stand 7am to 7pm na, food seff don too cost ,saving 2000 is okay for this harsh econony.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by illicit(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
No toast any girl o

And no allow dem toast u

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Karemarealty288(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2022
This is what nairaland posts should be like. Awesome.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by mejai(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
That's the spirit.
Be consistent,be nice,be well mannered and talk to customers with decorum and watch how your business would expand.

Years ago when I started my fries business,I was laughed at,mocked,degraded by peeps closer to me both online and offline.

You see all those hoodrats that mocked me,I m way better than them in all ramifications.

Funny enough, those people mocking u, some of them will sneak in to beg you for loan or buy on credit. When one look at people, one may not move at all.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Curious345: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

grin cheesy
E no easy to dey stand 7am to 7pm na, food seff don too cost ,saving 2000 is okay for this harsh econony.

A paint of rice is now 3,200..

You heard me 3200.. and mard men like lhordspy is still licking tinubu bum bum ..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by silento(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

Share the ideals biko

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by worried222: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
That's the spirit.

Though you don’t know this moniker, I am one of your friends. How is my brother? I hope you are taking care of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by onome2013: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2022
God will increase you to a full blown POS, owner with many branches. Just keep it up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Drsnives(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Thank God for your life..
After my nysc no job was forthcoming, had to use my remaining alawee to buy fairly used bike, with no property to my name, friends n family members mocked me, how can a a graduate of engineering from unizik be riding okada upandan, but today thank God for everything.
I have a brand new bike, rented an apartment n furnished to my taste, bought two plots of land in a remote place where I leased it out to a farmer pending on when the area will be developed and equally making plans to marry my haeartrob cos time no dea again.
Is God not wonderful?

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Illegal1(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Dats cool....
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by dandig(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
You're right, my neighbor does it full time, infact he was the go to guy for any transaction until the area got flooded with point of sale shops. Worse still they reduced their profit margin...oga began to crash and get slim.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by kelspinall(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2022
its good,keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Foodqueen(f): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Thumps up

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Suunnn(f): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small,i saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until mybelder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send,i do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what,i make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.
Great!!!

How much must one have in their account to begin please?

Does this also need registration and how??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by jeromestarks: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Advice: soon, girls will start admiring you. Fvck them and re-fvck them. When it's time for you to marry, find a virgin woman or else, everything you worked for will crumble before your eyes.

Your suffering will multiply.
Do not invest or commit to a woman you did not disvirgin.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Barims(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Please is 90k enough to start pos business now

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by ForG(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Eat with 1500 daily? That's excessive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Very beautiful,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Ay04z(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2022
silento:

Share the ideals biko
if u have up to million to do am... Send a d. M on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Suunnn:

Great!!!

How much must one have in their account to begin please?

Does this also need registration and how??

If you use my style 30k is enough,i dont have a stand i just put my money inside a cross bag,and stand close to a canteen ,where people are always passing.you can get machine for 15k there are many companies now producing pos machines you can start with 15k cash and boost it with time.but if you want to have a stand of your own you will need like 100k to buy umbrella,pay for space,and then buy machine.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.