Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Catch Her Asking You Always For More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catch Her Asking You Always For More (820 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catch Her Asking You Always For More by healthconcerns(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Dear prospective customer. The management of GNLD Nigeria is creating a new platform for her products users/purchasers.

These hotlines are first for our numerous supplements users/purchasers and for the benefits to ONLY Registered and Licensed card carrying partners with GNLD International, Nigeria.

For your health care questions and wellness programs; the management is now encouraging customers to contact the company's PHARMACIST on 08146512653 between the hours of 8:00am till 3:00pm; Mondays till Fridays.

I'm Mr. Anthony Okeremute. A licensed member of GNLD with I.D No: 63/2813928

Remember: YOUR HEALTH IS OUR OPINION! You can as well first our team's BLOG: https://anchoragehealthclinics..com
Re: Catch Her Asking You Always For More by geunik(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
healthconcerns:
Dear prospective customer. The management of GNLD Nigeria is creating a new platform for her products users/purchasers.

These hotlines are first for our numerous supplements users/purchasers and for the benefits to ONLY Registered and Licensed card carrying partners with GNLD International, Nigeria.

For your health care questions and wellness programs; the management is now encouraging customers to contact the company's PHARMACIST on 08146512653 between the hours of 8:00am till 3:00pm; Mondays till Fridays.

I'm Mr. Anthony Okeremute. A licensed member of GNLD with I.D No: 63/2813928

Remember: YOUR HEALTH IS OUR OPINION! You can as well first our team's BLOG: https://anchoragehealthclinics..com
where is his reg number if he is a PHARMACIST as you claimed

(1) (Reply)

Penile Bruises After Sex / 8 Beauty Tips For Looking Younger / Nimet: Dissemination Of Weather Report [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.