Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) (26156 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'll ban the MOD that approved this
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by lonelydora: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cholls:
my brother come o cuz i no understand no b table tennis b dat why wike come pose like goalkeeper

Like Goalkeeper wey they wan play penalty for.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by lonelydora: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew his mate in the progressive party are busy commissioning standard quality work, and here is WEKI playing table tennis. lipsrsealed undecided

You don't stay in Port Harcourt. If not you wouldn't say this...

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by medolab90(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
How is this news
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Emmaskill(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew his mate in the progressive party are busy commissioning standard quality work, and here is WEKI playing table tennis. lipsrsealed undecided
nigerians must talk!
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Biggers82(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
softwerk:
I just farted cool
hummmm you just did what ?with this your big ass?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cholls:
my brother come o cuz i no understand no b table tennis b dat why wike come pose like goalkeeper
lolz, any position can be taken in tables tennis since it will give one the desired result.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
I am realy angry with wike.
When he began governor,i thought he was a strong man,strong enough to stop the oppression of ss and se or biafrans but instead he began to act like a yoruba man going to buy down to one illiterate emir.
The guy dey fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by franklingud(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
NL abeg make Una help me explain this.

Coincidence or what.

Table tennis just dey hungry me since morning.

I enter NL now and saw this post.

What does it mean? undecided
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by dobekey(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
zagadat ummmmm
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by babapressy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
See positioning....
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
The rich are always struggling for everything...

They are never satisfied...even what they don't need, they just acquire to show off

Afterall, how many of those up-coming Tennis Talents has this type of standard equipment in Wike's Rivers State?

Is he then the one who will represent Nigeria at the next Olympics?...nonsense show-off.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by laliga01: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:

Nigga you are an enemy of progress.
No no don't argue, just accept it.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by kellyjoesteve: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Exercise from day to day activities is great but what exactly do you guys want us to learn from this since wike is not the first to play tennis with his aid.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
the way he held the bat and his positioning actually shows he knows how to play the game
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Apoztl3(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
softwerk:
I just farted cool
Nice
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nanjerian: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
franklingud:
NL abeg make Una help me explain this.
Coincidence or what.

Table tennis just dey hungry me since morning.

I enter NL now and saw this post.

What does it mean? undecided
You play very well?? Lets hook up man
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nanjerian:
You play very well?? Lets hook up man
Am in 042, you?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cholls:
Me sef see am ooo cheesy
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Okoroawusa should not copy this man oo
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nanjerian: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
franklingud:
Am in 042, you?
where is 042 I'm from Jos,plateau state
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nanjerian:
where is 042 I'm from Jos,plateau state
Lol!.
Coal city state bro. Too far from urs.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nanjerian: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
franklingud:

Lol!.
Coal city state bro. Too far from urs.
Yeah...Enugu!!!! Do you play professionally??
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nanjerian:
Yeah...Enugu!!!! Do you play professionally??
Hobby bro.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by francisMKD(m): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2017
And he no fit pay corpers their ''rightful'' state allowee....kontinue WIKEdness....God is watching u on 3D....
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nanjerian: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
franklingud:

Hobby bro.
Okay, i play as a hobby too but by 'professionally', i mean do u play under a coach with rules and authentic equipment??
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nanjerian:
Okay, i play as a hobby too but by 'professionally', i mean do u play under a coach with rules and authentic equipment??

Naaa!

Just hobby!
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) by Nanjerian: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
franklingud:
Naaa!

Just hobby!
Oh... fine!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke / South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.