Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Call For Members Of A Theater Group - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call For Members Of A Theater Group (320 Views)

Names And States Of The Fifty Three Registered Members Of IWWG / For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215 / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Members Of A Theater Group by obrien29(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Good day, dear reader, my name is Chinweokwu Ukwueze, and I am a student of English and Literary Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am a writer, and I have interest in play and script writing. I want to have a theater group that will be made up of actors, traditional drummers, dancers, flutists, singers for the biggest theater group to come to Nigeria.

If you have interest and talents in all these areas and you wish to join. You can text 08149776548 or send a mail to obrienchinwe@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Combination To The Vault (an Inspiring Article) / Love Prose (to My Little Girl) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry The First - Episode 140/eliminate Negative Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.