Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,157 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Can One Give Tithe Randomly In Any Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Give Tithe Randomly In Any Church? (315 Views)

Apostle Suleman Blasts People Who Vow Never To Give Their Money To Any Church / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Give Tithe Randomly In Any Church? by Goodplace: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2017
In as much as Christ is the head of the church, should one give Tithe Randomly in churches pending when he decides to settle in a particular one.
Re: Can One Give Tithe Randomly In Any Church? by sonofluc1fer: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
I think it's a matter of faith. When one pays tax to the government, the money belongs to the government, regardless of locality of the tax collection office.

Same with tithes. It all ends up in Jesus' pockets. You can pay anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up Spiritually / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Sinner's Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.