Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (32995 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Clear A Cheque / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) by banmee(m): 2:40am On Sep 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/

I have given you some free education today.

/

Malcom X said, and i qoute; "Never trust a Nigerian in Nigeria who claims he/she is teaching you anything. They buy their education like you would bubble gum. Plus, the quality of their education is low and very poor".

1 Like

Re: Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) by Holar1993: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2017
O dear God what a country, where the government never know how to appreciate the so call followers Keep the good work going man one Nigeria
Re: Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) by Chukazu: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2017
why do they clear drainages and leave them open afterwardsundecided
Re: Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Hard labour, at the end of the day they'll pay the #1,500 each
Re: Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) by AkpoA1: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.