Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] (26071 Views)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by ApexPredator: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
He looks like a crypt keeper shocked
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by 9japrof(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by 9japrof(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Baba after the prayers remember to visit the people of benue to stand with them during these trying times of theirs.

Baba is always been placed on oversized clothing to mask the extent of damage this sickness had on him

I wish u all the best baba, and I hope wish urself the best also
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by goshen26: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
K
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by mowapa(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
See una future ruler..small nig.ar with attitude

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari after recovering from the poison attack has resolved that he must work solely for his people, because he was close to death and missed the very fact that he has not compensated his community well enough, now watch out how Buhari becomes more of Daura man than a Fulani, and more of a Fulani than a Nigerian. We must blame Kanu for this, for uniting his people in a quest to desert Nigeria.

Long live the President, and may the Gods continue to use you to teach Nigerians a lesson they will never forget.

You can not promote tribe above race. Its either we change, or we will be changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Winning123: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
No need to wait for the picture from that lunatic. Those urging him on will cry for him when he leaves last year and they start dealing with him
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by win2kwire: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
That sick looking fellow should go and look after his health, die in power mentality!
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by okechuks22: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Uteghe:
Father of Ndigbo. Ogbuagu carry on till 2023.
o father f zoo
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Winning123: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
farihafaheemah:
I'm still waiting for Fayose critical state picture of president Buhari as he rightly claims he has 11 pix. Ride on Mr president. Haters, lagoon is free for u to jump into

No need to wait for any picture from that lunatic in Ekiti. They will "summarize" (deal with) him well he leaves next year.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria government and politicians have been asking Nigerians to pray yet Nigeria government and politicians are still stealing taxpayers money for abroad medical care and education abandoning Nigerians to be praying blindly with no 24/7 uninterrupted power supplies and hates speeches and hates actions from the same government and politicians.
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by kayo80(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
chrisxxx:
Play play play play Buhari don strong oooooo. This thing tire me.

grin
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by kaykaymcb(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Premium logo designs for your business
https://www.nairaland.com/4006548/rate-logo-designs

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Elbowroom: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Rapidly loosing weight...... it must be Aids,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Alameer(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
some of you from south south of you don't know your biological father this man na him
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by TrildeonBlog(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one, I love the pic

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by DonProphet: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Here stands the lion king. All other animals that took over the jungle in the absence of the king are into hiding. Fayose could not attend the last meeting the president had with the governors because of what he has said about him. I just want to warn Fayose and FFK to mind their utterances especially when it comes to health and life. The great Zik of Africa was rumured to have died in 80s for cheap political reason by two politicians. Do you know that all those politicians died young before Zik. My advise is that while doing politics, there are some boundaries we should not cross. What would these men have gained from his death.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Our president is back and fit
Haters go and hang on the tree

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by maisauki: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
smile11s:
Its Sallah season. Nice one.

My PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM FREE FOOD THIS SALLAH. You cannot believe what happened after I had free sallah food from a group of people celebrating.

Few mins after eating, I started to feel gas piling up in my butt. The explosive gas let loose and to an explosive shart!!! A few meters from home on my walk I had a mess!! Fortunately for the jeans shorts i was wearing it didn't run down my legs!! Now I had to hold the gas for fear of blowing my entire intestines out into my shorts!! I made it home and what happened then was like something out of Satan's Inferno!!! My butt became an upside down volcano!! Best to stock up on toilet paper and toilet bowl cleaner as you will totally spray the bowl and back of the seat!! I spent hours on the toilet.

I was glued to the toilet seat. Streams of fire burst from my colon. When i wasnt experiencing Satans fury exploding from my rear, i was laying in the fetal position on my bathroom floor, sobbing and asking for forgiveness.

When it was finally over, i couldnt move. I crawled onto the floor one last time and sat, motionless, until my dehydration finally required that i drink water. When I came out, everyone in the entire House ran out. Sweating, I managed to ask them what happened, they said an earthquake just happened. My people, do not eat free food whenever you see it.
You overfed yourself and you're now turning issues upside down

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Kaybaba5(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
I release good health and vigour into our president buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by WorldRichest: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Rapidly loosing weight...... it must be Aids,

The same thing that killed your parents and that will soon kill you too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Abdul3391(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Teewhy2:
Happy sallah to him, he should save his strength for work next week oooh, and remember to resume early.
lol...
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by dayo840(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
BEHOLD THE LION OF AFRICA!!!
SLAY KING INDEED...
LOOKING SO THIN AND PATHETIC HE B LIKE HANGER INSIDE THE AGBADA

SWERVE
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by ndachee: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
i cant find masari in d photo�
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Enemy of Nigeria and Africa spotted.
Dear pathetic white man, see your life! We DANite aren't allowing anybody to whip of tribalism on Nairaland.

Future is bright future belongs to DAN.
Billyonaire:
Buhari after recovering from the poison attack has resolved that he must work solely for his people, because he was close to death and missed the very fact that he has not compensated his community well enough, now watch out how Buhari becomes more of Daura man than a Fulani, and more of a Fulani than a Nigerian. We must blame Kanu for this, for uniting his people in a quest to desert Nigeria.

Long live the President, and may the Gods continue to use you to teach Nigerians a lesson they will never forget.

You can not promote tribe above race. Its either we change, or we will be changed.
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by lfleak: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Franco93:
I have been asking this question but no one wants to answer.

Why do married Muslims exonerate their wives from going to mosque?
because they do not exonerate their wife from going to mosque..
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by dubemeagle(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Uteghe:

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by jaggabban: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Franco93:
I have been asking this question but no one wants to answer.

Why do married Muslims exonerate their wives from going to mosque?
And u are using an Android phone?
Ask Google now! Everything about Islam is on internet.
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by kahal29: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
chrisxxx:
Play play play play Buhari don strong oooooo. This thing tire me.

Hahaha.. Are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by IbnuUche(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Uteghe:
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Holar1993: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2017
my good president I just want to tell you, that you have a vote already come 2019...I love GMB one nija..... get stronger and kick off the good work sir
Re: President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] by Ogbenimax(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI til 2023 carry on sir, haters and other criminals minded ones keep off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamido: How Akpabio, Obanikoro Were Forced To Leave PDP For APC / Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.