Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari (591 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / We Will Not Rest Until The Remaining Girls Are Back - President Buhari / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by olamide901: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration will not rest until Nigerians see the nation they yearn for.

In his Sallah message to the Muslim faithful on Thursday, Buhari reassured Nigerians of his commitment to fulfilling his campaign promises.

Read more: BREAKING Another Ritualist/kidnapper Den Discovered In Mushin, Lagos, One Suspect Set Ablaze

He also congratulated Muslims on the celebration of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir.

The president further thanked Nigerians who prayed for his recovery and those that have continued to extend their goodwill and support after his return to the country.

“Indeed your fervent and sincere prayers, which cut across religion, political and ethnic divides, has energised me to re-dedicate myself and this administration to the task of building a great Nigeria,” the statement read.

“On the joyous occasion of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir celebration, I appeal to all Nigerians to rise against the odds, keep our prejudices aside and strengthen the bonds of friendship and unity to keep our country together.

Read more: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans To Be Arraigned In Court Today

“As we celebrate, I sincerely believe that our nation can make rapid progress on all fronts if we re-enact the exemplary virtues, typified by Prophet (Abraham) Ibrahim, through his sacrifice, patience, steadfastness, generosity and obedience to Allah’s command and constituted authority.”

Buhari urged Nigerians to see themselves as brothers and sisters “who must come to terms with the African proverb that ‘a family tie is like a tree, it can bend but it cannot break”.

Read more: See The Deadly Kidnap Syndicate Busted By Security Operatives With Dangerous Weapons In Kogi State

“Once again, I assure you that this administration, which has made the security, economic well-being and prosperity of all Nigerians its priority, will not rest on its oars until we see the Nigeria of our dream,” he added.

“I wish everyone happy Sallah celebrations.”

source: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/i-won%E2%80%99t-rest-until-we-see-nigeria-of-our-dreams-%E2%80%93-buhari.2394/

Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by timsTNA: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na like so craze dey start

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by paiz: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
He has skipped his drugs again
Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by kynbasil01: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by Terkimbi01: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari. Nigeria of your dream which is Sharia-ed Nigeria, will never come to pass.
Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by ZorGBUooeh: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oga abeg go london go rest.
Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by Ajewealth123(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oga go one place go Sidon jaree, life is hard as it is for nigerians, abi na until we no see food chop again?
Re: I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari by chernest2002: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
You are already into Nigeria of your dream. Where inequality, injustice, killing of the just,and so much hatred is the order of the day. my dream and indeed the dreams of many Nigerians is that you go by either resignation, impeachment or even join your ancestors.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Northerners And The Yoruba's Are Against Restructuring / I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari / APC Asks Aisha Alhassan To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.