Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" (45358 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Gjrich(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
FORMER National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on Monday said that he was not going to respond to the allegations made against him by the Progressive Governors Forum, Saliu Lukewarm over plot to come back as Chairman of the ruling party.

Comrade Oshiomhole said it takes an empty brain to suggest that he wants to stage a come back to become the national chairman.

He stated this while speaking to State House correspondents after meeting behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Asked to react to the allegation by the Director-General of the Progressive Governors Forum, Lukewarm, that he wants to come back as Chairman, he said he would not engage in any fight with those he described as cowards within the governor’s forum using the DG to attack him.

He said, “You want me to engage in a fight with a pig? If you engage in a fight with a pig, the pig already is stained by its nature and you will wear your white garment, and in my own case, khaki to go and wrestle with a pig? I will not.

“You see, what I want the media to interrogate, how does winning Edo.
when I was removed as national chairman, Edo was APC. So do I have to win Edo to become the chairman? Do I look so unemployed? I’m 68.

“So, what they don’t understand is that it is not the office of chairman that makes me who I am. It is my pedigree from my days as a labourer in the textile industry to be the general secretary of textile workers all over Nigeria and becoming the president of NLC.

“There is no village I go to that people do not know me and is this that I used to override The Godfathers in Edo State for two consecutive terms and even got the governor elected through elections, no violence before becoming the national chairman.

“So, if you remove the office, is like our president now, maybe I cannot compare myself to him, but it is like President Muhammadu Buhari by 2023, when his tenure would have elapsed as President but those who believe in him, in 2024 and beyond, any time they see him, that trust they have in him will always be there.

“He bonds with the people, that bond was not created by the fact that he is the president, in fact, he became the president because of that bond.

“So, it takes an empty brain to suggest that Oh Oshiomhole wants to stage a come back to become the national chairman. For what? To go and do a resit?

“So my attitude is not to reply the noise and it is coming from somebody who says he is an employee, an appointee of Progressives Governors Forum, it is just like the cowards that are using him are not able to come out.

“Otherwise, you should ask this guy, who is now an election expert. He contested for senate against Makarfi, he lost. He even contested against governor El-Rufai during the primaries and he lost before Fayemi unilaterally appointed him the DG.

“So, if he is now the spokesman abusing me and all of that, you want to drag me to his level? No! A gentleman does not wrestle with a pig if you do you will always be stained and I don’t want to get into that.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/video-oshiomhole-replies-dg-apc-governors-forum-says-i-wont-fight-with-a-pig/amp/

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by SimplyAJ(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
nonsense. It's everybody this one used to fight with. Last was godson. This time it's pig grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Vyzz: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by slivertongue: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
only a pig will know a pig

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Brandstudio01: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please tell our socalled Leaders they are setting bad examples. You can't call your givernornor a pig. This is the real definition of lawlessness

Try it and go to jail as a poor man

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by seunmsg(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
“So my attitude is not to reply the noise and it is coming from somebody who says he is an employee, an appointee of Progressives Governors Forum, it is just like the cowards that are using him are not able to come out.

I agree completely with Oshiomole. The DG of the progressive governors forum is a mere lackey. The cowards using him to attack the former chairman should come out with their chest and state their position on the Edo election. They can even relocate to Edo State and start publicly campaigning for Obaseki, they will lose together.

113 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pig vs toad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Oluwatunmishe10: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
kessling:
If Obaseki was a pig and you wrestled with him then I'm sorry to say Sir, you are also a PIg
PAINMENT oya use ur drugs IPOB doctor's prescription 3-times-daily.

#Omo ode ton yana torch

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by IamWonderful: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Savagery

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Trimque2k1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gjrich:
FORMER National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on Monday said that he was not going to respond to the allegations made against him by the Progressive Governors Forum, Saliu Lukewarm over plot to come back as Chairman of the ruling party.

Comrade Oshiomhole said it takes an empty brain to suggest that he wants to stage a come back to become the national chairman.

He stated this while speaking to State House correspondents after meeting behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Asked to react to the allegation by the Director-General of the Progressive Governors Forum, Lukewarm, that he wants to come back as Chairman, he said he would not engage in any fight with those he described as cowards within the governor’s forum using the DG to attack him.

He said, “You want me to engage in a fight with a pig? If you engage in a fight with a pig, the pig already is stained by its nature and you will wear your white garment, and in my own case, khaki to go and wrestle with a pig? I will not.

“You see, what I want the media to interrogate, how does winning Edo.
when I was removed as national chairman, Edo was APC. So do I have to win Edo to become the chairman? Do I look so unemployed? I’m 68.

“So, what they don’t understand is that it is not the office of chairman that makes me who I am. It is my pedigree from my days as a labourer in the textile industry to be the general secretary of textile workers all over Nigeria and becoming the president of NLC.

“There is no village I go to that people do not know me and is this that I used to override The Godfathers in Edo State for two consecutive terms and even got the governor elected through elections, no violence before becoming the national chairman.

“So, if you remove the office, is like our president now, maybe I cannot compare myself to him, but it is like President Muhammadu Buhari by 2023, when his tenure would have elapsed as President but those who believe in him, in 2024 and beyond, any time they see him, that trust they have in him will always be there.

“He bonds with the people, that bond was not created by the fact that he is the president, in fact, he became the president because of that bond.

“So, it takes an empty brain to suggest that Oh Oshiomhole wants to stage a come back to become the national chairman. For what? To go and do a resit?

“Otherwise, you should ask this guy, who is now an election expert. He contested for senate against Makarfi, he lost. He even contested against governor El-Rufai during the primaries and he lost before Fayemi unilaterally appointed him the DG.

“So, if he is now the spokesman abusing me and all of that, you want to drag me to his level? No! A gentleman does not wrestle with a pig if you do you will always be stained and I don’t want to get into that.”

Oshiomole's wisdom is what I don't understand, d man always speak it hot nd raw
Haters are pouring insult already, it has no effect on him.listen to him well he seems to have reached a point he has no too much interest for any APC fight...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Austino50: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2020
The Oshioquake

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by hajimosho(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by realstars: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2020
The Greatest Weapon Of Osho Baba Is His Mouth.
Bet Me! Soon Osho 2023 Will Flote All Over The Country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 18, 2020
That guy is something else when it comes to tactical speeches.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Yankee101: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Mouth
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by leofab(f): 2:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Real recognizes real
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by mumumugu(m): 2:25am On Aug 18, 2020
But one looks like a frog

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Yobabad: 2:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Though am not a supporter of Oshemole but honestly I like the way he talks and command his English language. How I wish the lifeless one can even talk for one minute without looking at the papers written in Capital latters for him

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Gjrich:
He ended up fighting not only as a pig but with a pig grin grin grin

Just make sure that you don't use federal might to cause commotion in Edo ooooo

Else the pigs will be the least of your worries!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2020
This verifies the latter part of our signature on nairaland.

Say no more!!

wink wink wink

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by princeade86(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2020
OK

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Oluwatunmishe10:
PAINMENT oya use ur drugs IPOB doctor's prescription 3-times-daily.
Nairaland no go killi person oooo grin cheesy wink

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by princeade86(m): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2020
OKO LARA
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2020
CrescentMoon:
That guy is something else when it comes to tactical speeches.
GBAMSOLUTELY!!
Adams Savage on the beats..........

fredoooooo:
Oshiokilldem, Oshiowinder .. thier father
Remember you don't fight with a pig , the pig will enjoy it while you get dirty .
At the right time Osho baba will kill the pig grin
Words of a wise man.
OGA Fredoooooo, please don't leave us
Give us more words of wisdom before you leave biko,
Please don't leave us...... grin cheesy wink cheesy

#PleaseDon'tLeaveMe

fredoooooo:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Your friends abi enemies on this forum won't like this grin
Lol cheesy
We no get enemies o.
They are just mad cos we love Nigeria and pray for her everyday but they hate our darling nation.
And,
Anyone that fights with one that God loves is a dead soul.
Our darling Daddy taught us that!
They want to bury 'Bubu' they don't know he is a seed! tongue
End of Discussion! cheesy wink cheesy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2020
seunmsg:

I agree completely with Oshiomole. The DG of the progressive governors forum is a mere lackey. The cowards using him to attack the former chairman should come out with their chest and state their position on the Edo election. They can even relocate to Edo State and start publicly campaigning for Obaseki, they will lose together.
Hmmmmmmmm, this is deep!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by galuayan: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2020
This Ur mouth go end if APC lose for Edo...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Artiiclebeast: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2020
His present actions back in Edo contravene everything he stated in this interview.

The entire talk is a load of contradiction apart from the shot he fired towards Fayemi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Aug 18, 2020
JosephAlabi:
Who is the pig? undecided
Pigs know themselves,
You will see them wailing on the thread.
Just as the youths that see themselves as Lazy youths TRULY,
keep wailing on that statement everyday.

But the hardworking youths never felt concerned,
Cos they are not Lazy.

Now you have it....... wink wink

Quote this post if you are one of them,
Let Nairalanders know you today biko......

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Gabe427: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2020
una good morning to(in that annoying neighbour's voice)[color=#000099]
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Osho Baba : the nightmare of pigs and swine.

Pigs go cry tire till 2023 and beyond.

Baba Osho himself.........

17 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.