Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

If 'grass 2 Grace’ Was Released For The First Time By 2baba , Would You Buy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If 'grass 2 Grace’ Was Released For The First Time By 2baba , Would You Buy? (757 Views)

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison / Davido Hangs Out With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Released By EFCC (Photos) / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If 'grass 2 Grace’ Was Released For The First Time By 2baba , Would You Buy? by internationalman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
The statement that 2face’s album is the best ever to come out from a Nigerian artiste, is purely debatable, yes, and I know that. One other hot contender should definitely include Wande Coal, even 9ice too and perhaps a variety of others on your lists.
However, as per the Grass 2 Grace album, 2face succeeded in creating a timeless piece. The themes and concepts applied in crafting out that album, I believe had to be an immemorial one. A quick listen to songs like See Me So, True Love,
For Instance , Ocho, My Love, If Love Is A Crime, No Shakin’ … etc, you come to the realization that they are sounds and music styles that are still very much in fashion. Moreso one gets to understand better, the musical artistry of 2face especially how the effect of communicating emotion in his voice, hasn’t waned since day one.
So the trick question is, if 2face were to release the Grass 2 Grace album today, would you buy it?
Even if you have to consider the fact that there’s been a drastic gravitation from how sounds were created in 2006 to what we have now, would you buy it?
To those who bought it the last time, do you think the album would still be as much of a good buy now, like it was in the year 2006?
And to those who didn’t buy it then, but have the opportunity to now, would you also consider buying it?
Copied Copied.....
Please share your thoughts!

Re: If 'grass 2 Grace’ Was Released For The First Time By 2baba , Would You Buy? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
The album is timeless,will buy it over and over again!

(1) (Reply)

Love Something: Simi Features Only Adekunle Gold On Her Debut Album / Singer Chidinma Ekile Shares New Lovely Photos From Her Vacation In Zanzibar / Emmanuel Emenike Dedicates His Two Goals To Wife, Iheoma Nnadi And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.