Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released (56856 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:50am On Jan 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKG6ZHslNo

Reality TV star, Oluwabusayo Abiri, popularly known as Khloe has opened up on how she felt when her surgery picture leaked on the internet.

Khloe confirmed that she is the woman in the now-viral photo of naked woman on a plastic surgeon’s table.

Recounting how she felt when the picture was leaked, Khloe said: “You can post anything about me on the internet but I never want to post my naked picture online. I was suicidal, dead for almost 24 hours. Thanks to Alex.She and my younger sister banged on my door and took me to the hospital. I drank Dettol and all the soap washer in the apartment when my surgery picture leaked. My fear was, what will my parents say?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKthBIhgCo/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by matrix199(m): 5:01am On Jan 26, 2022
And she didn't die? Well, hollandia yoghurt is also a chemical.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by meobizy(f): 6:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. If she didn’t intentionally post it then I don’t see the point. The worst people online could do was post eggplant emojis and complain that women are fake to choose surgery instead of exercise. I believe it was the shame of people knowing she got the assets via surgery which got her depressed. At the end of the day she didn’t die, see her basking off the fame and attention men are giving after the fact.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by donbachi(m): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Her naked video,is the reason fg suspended fuel subsidy removal.
Glory be to GOD.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by andysmith123(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2022
ever heard of SNIPER? a trial will convince you.!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Nilx: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Don’t like this pls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Haymaykar(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2022
You for kuku do am . All this online Clout Chaser looking for who to pity them..Mumu dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Sabadon(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2022
All in a bid to please who?.......well al lot of people suffer from low self esteem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Walkee: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Who is this one sef and who told you anybody saw it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by charlesedu777: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Guyman02: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Taqiya grin grin
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
Suicide should never be an option,no matter what you may be passing through in life....

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Abeg who get the pictures, I want to confirm it or no pix adonbeliveit

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Ved83: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
sad
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by ambient: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol ur parents won't say anything when they see you with big nyansh they didn't give you but would say something about your surgery pics...lol

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by FabulousAutos(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
To what end

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by iamyemiakins(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Na attention this one dey find again ontop her plastic yansh

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by smartr: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKG6ZHslNo

Reality TV star, Oluwabusayo Abiri, popularly known as Khloe has opened up on how she felt when her surgery picture leaked on the internet.

Khloe confirmed that she is the woman in the now-viral photo of naked woman on a plastic surgeon’s table.

Recounting how she felt when the picture was leaked, Khloe said: “You can post anything about me on the internet but I never want to post my naked picture online. I was suicidal, dead for almost 24 hours. Thanks to Alex.She and my younger sister banged on my door and took me to the hospital. I drank Dettol and all the soap washer in the apartment when my surgery picture leaked. My fear was, what will my parents say?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKthBIhgCo/?utm_medium=copy_link

There's nothing money cannot do. See transformation shocked
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Kaxmytex(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
matrix199:
And she didn't die? Well, hollandia yoghurt is also a chemical.
Comrade, u no show love o

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2022
donbachi:
Her naked video,is the reason fg suspended fuel subsidy removal.
Glory be to GOD.
(USP) unserious suicide person.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by emekachief: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2022
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by bigbasho: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Sniper would have been an easy ride

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Rosaline5000: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by chymeze: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
What's the big deal about your nude video that wasn't seen globally on BBNaija? Please I need more important news o jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her / Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.