Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic (28413 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by femolii: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Obijulius:
Osibanjo is a confirmed dullard.

When people say that fool is intelligent i only laugh, because he is intelligent to only backward thinking Yorubas.

WHen will that idiot realize that as a southerner and non-muslim in this government he ought to fight for their rights.

And yet his delusional kinsmen think that he is the best thing to happen since the Bible.

Like if you think Osibanjo is a coward. Click share if u lack common sense.

FOr those that will rush to comment and defend Osibanjo...please join your mates in the pics below:
Osu him self .

2 Likes

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Their Oga don come back... So them don follow an resume
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by sonnie10: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
This people are not just herds men. They trained to kill. See the point of entrance of that bullet, nothing would have saved him.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by classicfrank4u(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
they killed only him but yet the title stated ; "Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo"
Nigerian blogger's can mislead smbdy
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by afopower(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
which Fulani herdsmen

This is an arm robbery attack

are u 1 of d armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by SHTFguy: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
which Fulani herdsmen

They went to rub his farm of corns with AK 47s abi?
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by figure007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Obijulius:

When people say that fool is intelligent i only laugh, because he is intelligent to only backward thinking Yorubas.

WHen will that idiot realize that as a southerner and non-muslim in this government he ought to fight for their rights.

And yet his delusional kinsmen think that he is the best thing to happen since the Bible.

FOr those that will rush to comment and defend Osibanjo...please join your mates in the pics below:
... Tribalism everywhere.. . Am sorry to ask sir, how old are you? Cos I don't know what the attack has to do with the VP. .. No wonder they say age has nothing to do with maturity... You just open mouth and talk.. .you can reply me o but I promise not to reply back cos I have no discussion with underage.. .smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by juman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
One nigeria is total waste of time.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by juman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
This could be you or anybody else.

One nigeria is a complete failure.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
which Fulani herdsmen

So Fulani herdsmen are now armed robbers inside bush

grin gringrin
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by spartoo: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
I don't see why communities would ignore the menace of this herdsmen.. why not come together, go to their camps and send them to their maker..

Rubbish
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by rasco2000me: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fulani are an animals dey don't value life,if u are waiting for buhari to make statement on Fulani u are al wasting ur time,Fulani are bias people,u will all die,and forgetting
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
is he dead?
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
[i][/i]why are they killing anyone that confronts them...,I mean what do they gain....,what joy do they derive from killing...., next someone will start preaching to me about unity and oneness
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by agbonkamen(f): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
How are we sure they are not BH in disguise.... If it was during Oshiomohle's administration I trust him to crush Fulani herdsmen in Edo state but the current Governor is too slowish to such matters......Rip to Man cry
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
No one heard of fulani herdsmen when buhari was in London, now that he is back in the country the heardsmen hAve started Again.

well... Anyone who still wants to believe we are one nigeria is wellcomed to believe so, as for me i am out! of this Zoogeria.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
federal government should arrest his corpse, who is going to take care of the football team he left behind, some people self.... meanwhile AFONJAS should wake up from slumber and defend their land, seems like Edo is their newest caliphate grin grin grin
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by ezegenigbonine: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
FULANI HERDSMEN FROM LIBYA. I THINK THEY ARE NOT DISTURBING NIGERIA LIKE IPOB. NA ONLY GOD GO JUDGE HATERS OF IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by JustAPhase(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nawaohh, this is bad. embarassed
Just like that?
Murdered in my own land?
Days are evil. RIP
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by teflonjake(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
which Fulani herdsmen

Illiteracy at it peak!

It's obvious you can neither read nor write.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Collins10(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=60034432][/quote]No. He said FULANI herdsmen.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by francisbarrack(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Obijulius:

This naija weak me ooo bro coz there is no security n even our political level is 0.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by enimooko: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Mr. Efosa was allegedly gunned down by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Edo state. According to Ifeanyi Baron Large, the man with two wives and twelve children was killed after confronting the herdsmen after invading his farm with their cattle and causing damages..

This unholy and inhuman attack by the Fulani Herdsmen has become a reoccurring incident in the region

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-shot-dead-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-in-edo.html
Smells like fake Fulani herdsman story
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by romeoojohn19: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
These killings are worrisome and sooner or later there may be reprisal attacks since the federal government has failed in her primary responsibility as a government. As far as I am concerned, protection of lives and properties is the greatest challenge we face as a nation not corruption. The buhari government should understand that there are herdsmen in Nigeria before 2015 so what has changed. The government is not showing any concerns for the lives of innocent Nigerians rather than protecting the marauding killer herdsmen and cows whenever rustlers attack . Nobody stays in power forever but how many innocent lives do we loss before this carnage is nipped in the bud.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by romeoojohn19: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
These killings are worrisome and sooner or later there may be reprisal attacks since the federal government has failed in her primary responsibility as a government. As far as I am concerned, protection of lives and properties is the greatest challenge we face as a nation not corruption. The buhari government should understand that there are herdsmen in Nigeria before 2015 so what has changed. The government is not showing any concerns for the lives of innocent Nigerians rather than protecting the marauding killer herdsmen and cows whenever rustlers attack[/color][color=#770077] . Nobody stays in power forever but how many innocent lives do we loss before this carnage is nipped in the bud.
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by ebosed: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A man identified as Mr. Efosa was allegedly gunned down by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Edo state. According to Ifeanyi Baron Large, the man with two wives and twelve children was killed after confronting the herdsmen after invading his farm with their cattle and causing damages..

Read the full report Ifeanyi shared on Facebook;

Fulani herdsmen invaded Oben Community Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo State and killed Mr. Efosa while he tried to confront the herdsmen over the damages caused by their herds of cattle.Until the gruesome murder of Mr. Efosa, was a farmer, survived by two wives and twelve Children.

This unholy and inhuman attack by the Fulani Herdsmen has become a reoccurring incident in the region. Few months ago, they also committed more severe pains. Their herds of cattle will destroy the farmer's crops and when the farmers confronts them, they will compare them to death with their AK47 and other dangerous weapons.

The painful thing about this situation is that these arm bearing Fulani herdsmen are not being attacked or apprehended by any of our Nigerian Security officers, they are even empowered and paid.

My people of South South wake up and defend yourselves

We need to form security outfits and arm them well so they can chase these barbaric Fulani herdsmen terrorist because the northern led government will never stop them from killing our people, they are using them to invade our land

Wake up !!!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-shot-dead-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-in-edo.html

So sad. Until it happened to someone so close to me that l realized that its not as easy as we think. During University Riots, we usually know the mayhem student can cause, but who is the student? (Unknown Student), this is more like robbery, except police are on hand to arrest them, you cannot just go to their camp and arrest everyone or anyone there. The same way you cannot arrest all Yoruba Men in Mushin for a crime committed by a Yoruba armed robber who escaped the crime scene. Or would you criminalize all Igbos Festac for a crime committed by an unknown Ibo man? How are you sure, it wasn't an assassin that killed him...is there any evidence? Its very hard for the police or our legal system to deal with this. I would rather than farmers set big traps capable of mobilizing any cow that entered there farms. I would rather that farmers cooperative install CCTV cameras in strategic areas to gather evidences and always report situations like this to the police and the chiefs of the herds men in their settlement instead of taking laws into our hands. Farmers should form police & farmers association for cooperate security in extreme cases. Our senators and house of representatives members both at federal and state level should outlaw free grazing...and forbid arms carrying ....
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari is still calling himself president
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by smileyoo: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
hucienda:
What is Buhari doing about this recurring herdsmen issue for fck sake?
even you self know the answer, if you 've been in this country for long, he has done nothing b4, he's doing nothing now, he 'll do nothing in the future, so he is indirectly telling us to defend ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by Ken4Christ: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2017
The bottom line is that war is inevitable if it continues this way. No one wants war but those who make peaceful changes impossible make violent change inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by ebere100: 5:43am On Sep 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala

Is this not why Nnamdi Kanu call Nigeria a zoo. #say no to Fulani
Re: Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2017
Na wa ooo. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos / Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.