Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available (12523 Views)

Very Cheap Male Rottweiler/Boerboel Puppy Available 27kk / Pitbull Boerboel Mix Puppies / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by 14teenK: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eveezy:
As much as I don't encourage mix breed, I won't be quick to judge d op, as for that guy bad mouthing d op, and also bad mouthing the gsd breed, please Shut up! Am very sure u don't have a dog, if u want a pure breed, use good money to buy a good dog from a reliable source, don't just come here ND be pouring out ur frustrations, so many people in Nigeria have pure breed Gsds, including me, if u want one, don't go to Olx and be begging someone that it's 15k u have for a pure breed. Ur statement angered me cos am a lover of Gsd, and for u to make such a general assumption is annoying. There are mix breeds everywhere, stop making this a Nigeria thing, U have no idea how breeders in Nigeria are trying to up their game, do u know the number of imports just to improve? The carefully planned breeding? In case u don't know Nigeria has started exporting as well, stop bad mouthing ur country. Op please happy sales with ur dog, try make sure it doesn't happen again
You've said it all.. ..the guy probably been chilling with mongrels and thought they were full breed straight back German shepherds.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by enyi1: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eveezy:
As much as I don't encourage mix breed, I won't be quick to judge d op, as for that guy bad mouthing d op, and also bad mouthing the gsd breed, please Shut up! Am very sure u don't have a dog, if u want a pure breed, use good money to buy a good dog from a reliable source, don't just come here ND be pouring out ur frustrations, so many people in Nigeria have pure breed Gsds, including me, if u want one, don't go to Olx and be begging someone that it's 15k u have for a pure breed. Ur statement angered me cos am a lover of Gsd, and for u to make such a general assumption is annoying. There are mix breeds everywhere, stop making this a Nigeria thing, U have no idea how breeders in Nigeria are trying to up their game, do u know the number of imports just to improve? The carefully planned breeding? In case u don't know Nigeria has started exporting as well, stop bad mouthing ur country. Op please happy sales with ur dog, try make sure it doesn't happen again
I won't thread words with you boy. All this your useless ranting would have been better if you picked one or two puppies to promote his trade. Afterall they are cheap and way within your league. Whether or not i have a dog shouldn't be your concern. So either buy or shut up.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by 14teenK: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
enyi1:

I won't thread words with you boy. All this your useless ranting would have been better if you picked one or two puppies to promote his trade. Afterall they are cheap and way within your league. Whether or not i have a dog shouldn't be your concern. So either buy or shut up.
you won't thread words,yet you replied and added an insult grin grin very interesting
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by iannathan(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
enyi1:
Please let no one buy this corrupted breeds to serve as a deterrent to him and his likes. If you want a Boerbeol go for a Boerbeol if you prefer a Rott u go for it. That is how it's meant to be. When you want to mate go find the stud of your breed. We need to reject this crossing habits with one voice starting with this. No body should buy it no matter how cheap it is because it's corrupted already
This one wey you pour all this anger and GST on top dog Wetin happen? Your bet cut? Swear say you get Dog!!!
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by iannathan(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
enyi1:
Please let no one buy this corrupted breeds to serve as a deterrent to him and his likes. If you want a Boerbeol go for a Boerbeol if you prefer a Rott u go for it. That is how it's meant to be. When you want to mate go find the stud of your breed. We need to reject this crossing habits with one voice starting with this. No body should buy it no matter how cheap it is because it's corrupted already
This one wey you pour all this anger and GST on top dog Wetin happen? Your bet cut? Swear say you get Dog!!!!
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by lomprico(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
darmylolah:
Lovely rottweiler/boerboel puppies going very cheap...location is Lagos. Male n female available. Contact me on 07033870770.
Be careful how u cross breed, u might create some very vicious unstable breed one day.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by tojahh(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Op mate your dogs the way you like/want. And people saying don't let it happen again... My brother let it happen again and again, after all GSD and ROT were just names given to dogs we never knew how they came about.

The day I saw a Labrador mate a chihuahua that was the day I agree nothing is impossible. I already have a GSD which just littered 8 else would have loved a puppy just for experimenting.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by art1f3(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
enyi1:

U called it GSD and BB above. So what do you call those runt puppies?
dont be silly trying to use English words you dont know the meaning of... what does runt have to do with the puppies?? or you mean mutt?
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by withyhu: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
i have non ped muscular 6weeks old boerboel for sale from a very productive bitch, litter size: 10 pups first and second, incase anyone is interested here. location is ikotun lagos. 08162119778. serious enquiries only please. Please "CALL" ,for quick response, if you are interested

Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by enyi1: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2017
iannathan:
This one wey you pour all this anger and GST on top dog Wetin happen? Your bet cut? Swear say you get Dog!!!
Lol. I swear to my country...
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by enyi1: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
art1f3:

dont be silly trying to use English words you dont know the meaning of... what does runt have to do with the puppies?? or you mean mutt?
Seen.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by darmylolah(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just one male left...call me if you need a dog for security reasons. This puppy is quite aggressive nw. Going cheap...
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by darmylolah(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just a male left..beep me on 07033870770.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by davillian(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op what's the motive behind this mix.
Is there something you are trying to achieve let us know.
Hope this mix don't turn kill their owners because the temperament of the beorbeol is something breeders around the world has been tackling.
I can't imagine a dog with temperament issues breed with another dog with temperament issues.
Sorry to say those puppies will cause srious problem.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by 1000angstroms(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2019
Op, if to say me get the means I would have bought even two, the mix is very okay to me.
Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by ogkreatives(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2019
can we see a picture of what any of the pups looks like now?
I’m curious

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rabbits For Sale At An Affordable Prices / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack / I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.