Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (21678 Views)

Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos) / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ekensi01: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God that the car is not a complete write-off.

The tyres and rims are still good and can be salvaged.

I wish I were there,
instead of snapping pictures, I'd be scooping diesel into my gallons.
Am sure your dad is looking for a male child, you're no human.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by malakasea(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,
You will shurly regrate your action 1 day.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Namzy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jonathan and buhari refused completing this road
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by malakasea(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there, instead of snapping pictures, I'd be scooping diesel into my gallons.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by malakasea(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,
YOU will regrate 1day 4 such action.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Coldfeets: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE NEVER MET A MORE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON, ALL MY LIFE.

IN CASE THE TRUCK EXPLODES (LIKE THE POSTER IMAGINED) YOU'D BE BURNT TO DEATH, MAN.. DAMN!

Believe it or not, that nwaamaikpe of a guy is extremely intelligent.

You know why?

Watch as he strings his often sarcastic and ironic comments just to create dark humor.

So when you say he's mentally unstable, yeah you may be right.

Most people with high IQs are often viewed as mentally unstable.

And the ability to create humor from almost anything is a sure sign of high intelligence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ambode sef sad
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by wbxx: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
nah buhari caused it
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ipobarecriminals: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
sad instead make PIG of Aba to fight for the repair od d road,nah d gullible PIGLETS he go scam/wey go sniff his reheated AKPU/lick his shoe he dey look for.God helep dem potos pipu
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ajalawole(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,
receive sense cheesy cheesy
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
bamite:
Channel your grievances to your governor and stop displaying your foolishness here.

Nah, it's a federal road n the FG have been patching it annually for over 15 years now.

The state governor rebuilt the old road n even patched this same road sometime last year during the last rainy season.

SE is just 3% of Nigerian landmass, Every location in within the SE can be reached in 2 hours maximum or less and yet SE FG roads are the most terrible in Nigeria.............. Why can't FG give us quality roads

1 Like

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad instead make PIG of Aba to fight for the repair od d road,nah d gullible PIGLETS he go scam/wey go sniff his reheated AKPU/lick his shoe he dey look for.God helep dem potos pipu

why should igbos fight the FG to build their roads
bamite:
South East the shame of Nigeria

Explain!
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Shittuakeem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
lustychima:
I thought GEJ constructed all roads in d east??

That road have been there since Jonathan's administration he refused to do it, second Niger bridge is another example but I see no reason why Jonathan don't fixe it during his 6 yrs in office? If my people will talk now they will say Buhari!

SE senators are in Abuja for there pockets. don't blame buhari blame your leaders in SE
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked so dey neva do dat road

There was never a time dem de do the road.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fadiga24:
One of the abandoned federal government projects. Smh.

It wasn't abandoned bro, it has been that way since lyk 15 years. FG patches the roads annually and that ja the most important road in the SE.

Yet wen igbos say give us a clean exit from Nigeria, Nigeria will refuse.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by amuwo1980: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
no road for the 5 %, only a wicked fool wont support the quest for freedom for igbos from nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Otamio: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
ATTENTION PLEASE!!
Ladies and gentlemen Boys and Girls Brothers and sisters Uncles and aunties Nephews and nieces Doctors and nurses Neighbours and Colleagues Students and graduates. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sirfrance(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chaii This road that has taken many souls in the past
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by jnrbayano(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
..and I travelled today on this very road. Thank God again for journey mercies on a death trap road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
swedbase:

You see why we want Biafra. All the federal roads in Biafra land are death traps. Give me a reason why i shouldn't support Nnamdi Kanu

This is not true, Owerri-Onitsha Road is certainly not a death trap, Enugu-Abakaliki is one of the smoothest in the nation, Owerri-Umuahia may not be very good but I don't see it as a death trap. Abakaliki to Owerri through Okigwe is not so bad as well.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ipobarecriminals: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

why should igbos fight the FG to build their roads
call the attention of FG to the deplorable state of that potopoto road instead useless/fraudulent agidi the pig dey do.I think the govt of that hat trick man from that side fixed the road b4?
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ipobarecriminals: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode sef sad
the result/ effect of mixture of agbara plus ogidiga together. .Shayo is dangerous to ur health

1 Like

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by FKO81(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
bamite:
South East the shame of Nigeria
Agu dowa gi onu, that's federal highway abandoned by FG since GEJ left office very shameful, all state roads in Anambra are in good conditions except this road.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Antichristus: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,

This is one of the chimpanzees in the zoo called Nigeria. What other evidence do we need to the contrary? If however, you were joking, then this is the height of insensitivity towards the plight of others. That makes you a schadenfreude.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by KcAngel(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Poster pls hope say pesin no dey inside?
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Adenike775(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
really??
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by hatchy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,
Always talking trash on Nairaland.

You have become a nuisance here just like this other guy, Sarrki.
Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sonnie10: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Coldfeets:

Believe it or not, that nwaamaikpe of a guy is extremely intelligent.

You know why?

Watch as he strings his often sarcastic and ironic comments just to create dark humor.

So when you say he's mentally unstable, yeah you may be right.

Most people with high IQs are often viewed as mentally unstable.

And the ability to create humor from almost anything is a sure sign of high intelligence.

Nwamaikpe is an evil genius

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by benjoggas: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
The only Federal Presence that are ubiquitous in South East are the Soldiers and Policemen

Re: Tanker Collapses On Nearby Vehicle On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by tishbite41(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I were there,
dem suppose use u run Plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffic Jam Along Abuja-Keffi Expressway Leaves Commuters Confused (Photos) / Refuse Truck Falls Off Lagos Bridge, Kills Tricycle Rider / China And Ethiopia Ground Boeing 737MAX Fleets After Second Crash In Five Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.