Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match (23207 Views)

UN To Announce New State Carved Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon July 10 / BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by laribari(m): 5:15am On Sep 02, 2017
frankdoz:
what a nonsense! We remain biafrans whether the zoo beat cameroon 100 goals to nothing! Afonjas be warned.

Pls talk with you brain abeg. Becos someone who is selfish calls Nigeria a zoo doesn't make it so. No wonder there is a blog that ranked Nigeria as number 7 nation with the lowwest IQ. Becos someone who challenges the UK for her roll in Nigeria calls Nigeria a zoo by trying to compare our system to that of the same UK he is lambasting, doesn't make Nigeria a zoo.

In between, if Nigeria is a zoo then all biafrans are technically calling themselves animals. Animals are trapped in the zoo and become a spectacle and that is what you guys are displaying now. I don't feel trapped here, it is you guys that says you are trapped in a zoo.

If you are a football lover and you say didn't enjoy Nigeria's victory then you are lying. The likes of mikel and Co see themselves as Nigerians and wear the green white green. All Akwa Ibomite enjoyed being Nigerian starting with their beloved governor who wore the green white green colour.

Continue to struggle with terms that you are created an born a Nigerian you hear, it will help you. Mind you I'm a minority Nigerian.

To be honest, this biafra is an igbo thing and it is down to hatred. Let's forgive ourselves, correct our wrongs and move on. I love 9ja make I nor lie, although there are a lot of annoying people and tribes especially the north and I have my reasons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Properly title your thread to give it the attention it deserves. Something like "Reno's political take on Naija-Cameroon match."

Anything of that nature would do.

Thanks.

It's better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by omenkaLives(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2017
iAudio:

Thanks.

It's better.
You're welcome.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DjAndroid: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Lalasticlala this is a front page material!
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by wristbangle: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Omoluabi16:
just wait for any Ghanaian or South african insult Nigerians.. in fact, na the igbo people dey fire them back.

Am telling u bro cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
DocHMD:
How have abookis contributed to the success of the football? All they want to do is grab and grab power. They've been in power for ages yet can't eradicate polio and poverty in their region yet want to rule over the rest of the country.

We know Igbos have contributed more than their share of making nigerians proud with the likes of Christian chukwu in the 80s, Amunikes, Jay jay, kanu, Uche okechukwu, utaka of the 90s and iheanacho and mikels of these days (yet they are all still hated). WHAT ARE THE ABOOKIS CONTRIBUTING TO MAKE OTHER NIGERIANS PROUD APART FROM GREED FOR POWER? PRO-ABOOKIS TELL US?
who hate iheanacho n mikel?

REPENT!
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by gentle007(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2017
iAudio:
During the match which ended 4-0 in favour of Nigeria, We were all one, one Nigeria. The match has ended, let the tribal bigotry continue at once!

Bring it on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/903680787832217600

So Nigeria won and "all Nigerians" celebrate. I thought everywhere was quiet yesterday compared to when there is a premier League game.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by biomustry: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
DocHMD:
How have abookis contributed to the success of the football? All they want to do is grab and grab power. They've been in power for ages yet can't eradicate polio and poverty in their region yet want to rule over the rest of the country.

We know Igbos have contributed more than their share of making nigerians proud with the likes of Christian chukwu in the 80s, Amunikes, Jay jay, kanu, Uche okechukwu, utaka of the 90s and iheanacho and mikels of these days (yet they are all still hated). WHAT ARE THE ABOOKIS CONTRIBUTING TO MAKE OTHER NIGERIANS PROUD APART FROM GREED FOR POWER? PRO-ABOOKIS TELL US?
It didn't occur to you the abokis weren't in the match because your ppl dey, n n tribalism there, if abokis too much for d match you will say islamisation abi. If I ask u which souterner dey recover diezani loot alone na another story, aboki no dey contribute

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by burkingx(f): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a certified bigot

and u are what?, useless being , keep hating , God has elevated him above you and your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by burkingx(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Yeah' when they come against us. We fight them together but when there is none to fight we finish ourselves .

Tale of Nigeria coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DocHMD: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
biomustry:

It didn't occur to you the abokis weren't in the match because your ppl dey, n n tribalism there, if abokis too much for d match you will say islamisation abi. If I ask u which souterner dey recover diezani loot alone na another story, aboki no dey contribute

Why not adopt your so-called 'quota system' in Super eagles, marginalize Biafrans players therein and see if you won't be walloped by 8-0 by Lesotho and Comoros.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Ceazario: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Dis Reno or Rhino naa mumu. No wonder he is always on mumu side.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by apharm(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
MadamExcellency:
Mumu post

I can't understand how people equate seeking independence to bigotry.

What is fueling tribalism in Nigeria is ethnic nationalism and inequitable sharing of national resources in favour of one group over others.

When a maid or manservant refuses extreme subjugation, he/she is labeled "insubordination"
my dear!!
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Smooyis(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
AFONJAA AFONJA AFONJA ewedu alge AFONJA brown roof

Una no dey tire? Haba shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Smooyis(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
IPOB IPOB IPOB miscreant IPOB IPOB Tout

Una no dey tire? Haba shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Horlufemi(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Look folks like Reno, Fayose, et al detest what these ipob touts and their leader are doing but they can't come out to bluntly criticise them. You know why? It is simply because these are the same people that share and like their posts critical of the government on social media!

It is as simple as that. smiley

They don't wanna risk losing that support.

Even FFK blocked me on Twitter. Maybe I told him some hard truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
MadamExcellency:
Mumu post

I can't understand how people equate seeking independence to bigotry.

What is fueling tribalism in Nigeria is ethnic nationalism and inequitable sharing of national resources in favour of one group over others.

When a maid or manservant refuses extreme subjugation, he/she is labeled "insubordination"
what's ur input exactly?his point was spot on..Urs on the hand was left handed and controversial..
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by anyebedgreat: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
DocHMD:

The U17 team that won the world cup in 2007 under coach yomi Tella was made of mostly Notherners and yorubas. The only Igbo in the squad was the 3rd choice goal keeper and the team played one of the most beautiful football ever. What you should know is that notherners don't partake in the hustle and bustle to go to Europe for football or menial jobs like your people. And if there were more of them in the team, you would still cry marginalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by foster881(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2017

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by SalamRushdie: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2017
sulesadat:

and u are what?, useless being , keep hating , God has elevated him above you and your people.

He is not my president , I know who my president is
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DocHMD: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
anyebedgreat:

The U17 team that won the world cup in 2007 under coach yomi Tella was made of mostly Notherners and yorubas. The only Igbo in the squad was the 3rd choice goal keeper and the team played one of the most beautiful football ever. What you should know is that notherners don't partake in the hustle and bustle to go to Europe for football or menial jobs like your people. And if there were more of them in the team, you would still cry marginalisation.

I can name 10 succesful sport stars of Biafran origin. Name just 5 from your Arewa origin.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by uvalued(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Yeah' when they come against us. We fight them together but when there is none to fight we finish ourselves .

Tale of Nigeria coexistence.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DocHMD: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
who hate iheanacho n mikel?

REPENT!
Abooki how far?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by shaddoww: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Gerard Pique is a very strong supporter of Catalunya independence but he still plays for Spain. So no biggy.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by ONYII4TRUT: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Look folks like Reno, Fayose, et al detest what these ipob touts and their leader are doing but they can't come out to bluntly criticise them. You know why? It is simply because these are the same people that share and like their posts critical of the government on social media!

It is as simple as that. smiley

They don't wanna risk losing that support.

Are you ok? So to you the Igbos are treated fairly or are you just seeking for unnecessary notice?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by ONYII4TRUT: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
laribari:

Pls talk with you brain abeg. Becos someone who is selfish calls Nigeria a zoo doesn't make it so. No wonder there is a blog that ranked Nigeria as number 7 nation with the lowwest IQ. Becos someone who challenges the UK for her roll in Nigeria calls Nigeria a zoo by trying to compare our system to that of the same UK he is lambasting, doesn't make Nigeria a zoo.

In between, if Nigeria is a zoo then all biafrans are technically calling themselves animals. Animals are trapped in the zoo and become a spectacle and that is what you guys are displaying now. I don't feel trapped here, it is you guys that says you are trapped in a zoo.

If you are a football lover and you say didn't enjoy Nigeria's victory then you are lying. The likes of mikel and Co see themselves as Nigerians and wear the green white green. All Akwa Ibomite enjoyed being Nigerian starting with their beloved governor who wore the green white green colour.

Continue to struggle with terms that you are created an born a Nigerian you hear, it will help you. Mind you I'm a minority Nigerian.

To be honest, this biafra is an igbo thing and it is down to hatred. Let's forgive ourselves, correct our wrongs and move on. I love 9ja make I nor lie, although there are a lot of annoying people and tribes especially the north and I have my reasons.

If its a hate thing then it should have been coming from Buhari in all his actions most especially in his appointments and and vital infrastructure.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by davss02(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Afonja! Afonja!! Afonja!!!
Brown roof..
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DonMekino(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2017
anyebedgreat:

And where are they now.... I don't want to join issue with anyone but that team was filled with elders... Just look at Toni Kroos, De Gea, and so on that are on top of their games now... All came from that tournament.... Without sounding tribalistic or pessimistic that team was a triumph of injustice because we know that there was nothing teenage about the squad

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Oju4190: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Now dat the Igbos dominate the national team non of dem are shouting buhari want to christiamitized the national team.But if it is the other way round by now the igbos will not allow us to hear word again and will b shouting buhari want to islamitized the national team. Igbos ar really the problem of dis country.How i wish Dey will just go and form dey so called biafra and leave Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match by anyebedgreat: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
DonMekino:

And where are they now.... I don't want to join issue with anyone but that team was filled with elders... Just look at Toni Kroos, De Gea, and so on that are on top of their games now... All came from that tournament.... Without sounding tribalistic or pessimistic that team was a triumph of injustice because we know that there was nothing teenage about the squad
Bros show me one African youth team that isn't filled with elders. Me thinks that team was even our youngest U17 squad. Did you see the set of Stanley okoro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Power Generation Hit 4237MW On August 6th: Jonathan Transformation? / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.