Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) (43249 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Okoroawusa.

Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Joshuasaintiago: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
WHAT OF PICTURE OF HO**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wow that's nice.
Let's not mind the well positioned photographer taking pics of him from all angles and dimensions.
This isn't sponsored or planned. . . Its just one of those random occurrences.
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
I find it boring watching a match alone like he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
hausa fulani gay cultist governing an Igbo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
OP how you take know say e bn dey satisfied

Can politicians ever be satisfied with anything

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by bleepmate(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
And so wot......
I also watched it live and direct from my betting shop

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
So if he is watching what should we do about it

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thief see the kind TV he is using to watch the match while I was running from beer parlor to beer parlor to look for where to watch the match

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
;Dmumu politicians! abeg someone should try look for akwa ibom govenor bfor declaring himself missing....$40,000...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by eunisam: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
e no go sweet jare one person dey watch football?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by ikyTech(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cinkq:
As of today,this man is the only politician from his region that has the brightest light of becoming the president of this country because of the bridges he has built across different tribes of this country, but sadly, some of his people are hating on him for reson they cannot explain. Abuse him all you want, he knows what he is pursuing for his people.

I agree with you on this. People should see from others point of view to understand a bit about them
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Sunshine1969: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
who spotted him in his lonely stadium?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rochas I want to be like u when I grow up.
Ogaranya amaka.
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Thief see the kind TV he is using to watch the match while I was running from beer parlor to beer parlor to look for where to watch the match
na rochas do u?
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by checkolatunji: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
richidinho:
lol
Okorohausa is a fraudster worshipped by Yoruba muslims

I am a Christian and an Afonja but guess what I Luff the man like mad.

E pain ? Hug transformer

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Useless Goat. He that has has made life unbearable for IMOLITES and even plan to do more, shall never escape KARMA & the punishments of the god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
tishbite41:
You should know because you are a member, allow this man live in peace, he doesn't even know what the heck you are sef
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Watching football alone? undecided Quite sad I must say.

I almost thought same until I looked well.

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
enjoyment governor.
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
You should know because you are a member, allow this man live in peace, he doesn't even know what the heck you are sef
haha, like I giv a fu*k . d truth is bitter

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Looks like bathroom tiling. Very poor taste.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari, the Ogbuagu Ndigbo carry go till 2023
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by ifyain: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cinkq:
As of today,this man is the only politician from his region that has the brightest light of becoming the president of this country because of the bridges he has built across different tribes of this country, but sadly, some of his people are hating on him for reson they cannot explain. Abuse him all you want, he knows what he is pursuing for his people.
You are definitely not an igbo person, there is no future for the Igbos in Nigeria because life is not all about individual persuit but collective destiny of the entire race

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
The ipork yoot will not like this.
Poor Rochas! He is sober and in self induced solitary confinement. Gloomy! Lonely! The joy of watching a football match is when you are in a group! His allies have left him obviously! Then a mocker captured a shot from behind! Who is who, both young and old gathered at Ugwu Ekwema today to heap curses on him! Lawd where did I go wrong he'd ask himself repeatedly! Rochas has murdered sleep and can sleep no more!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
mechanics:
enjoyment governor.
Grasshopper dey roast, you say grasshopper dey produce oil. cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Okorocha is actually more interested in making us to see how beautiful his sitting room is, not really the match he was watching!
Okorocha didn't share this nor was he the one who created the thread on nairaland. Someone else did most likely without his consent.
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by goshee: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cinkq:
stupidity is when we are talking football which is the only tool that unite Nigeria across religious, ethnic and party divides and you are talking politics. at least you would have pretended to have sense while we celebrate our heavy win against our arch rivals. #eaglesmustbesupperagain

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

nd na d same ipod yoot players help zoo 2day
grin
Re: Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2017
tishbite41:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.