Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

See How Someone Decided To Advertised His Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Someone Decided To Advertised His Business (1349 Views)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Someone Decided To Advertised His Business by IMASTEX: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
A business person decided to run an advert using the news of the president been chased from office by rats. This was done in a bid to promote his/her fumigation business. The advert reads: "They chased the President, don't let them chase you. Fumigate now"
Nigerians will always recreate an issues to their own advantage. We remain the happy nation, regardless the enormous challenges.

See attached pictures.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With #150,000 / Investors Or Partner Needed / Buybest Chinese New Year Sale, 10% Off Across Whole Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.