Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

"Love In Aso Rock" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Love In Aso Rock" (1776 Views)

Parody Of What's Happening With Buhari's Marriage In Aso Rock / Love In A Bar 18+++ / Love In A Circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
LOVE IN Aso Rock ( Every foe was a friend)

An intriguing story of love, hate, dismay and comic tragedy . A love story between Capt Euron Ademosun and Nurse Abigirl which occurred in a military regime driven by power , fame and greed, The Bakasi ravaged by military coups and power encroachment is on the verge of receiving change!.

LOVE IN ASO ROCK* 7. ( Every FOE was a friend)

Season 1 , episode 1

*MAY 14*

"I can't go to jail You know that !!" , Gen. butari Asmon tells his aide as he grabbed a stick of Cuban cigarettes and tightens his seat belt in readiness for their journey to the Nigeria military council meeting holding at Abuja .

Gen Butari Asmon popularly called GBB by his compatriots is known for his killer bee instinct having being in all successful coups from 1978 till date.

The news of Euron Adele survival of May12 tragedy is not only a threat to the Gen Butari led coup ,but also a threat to the unity of Bukasi republic

*( 48 hours earlier )*
*MAY 12TH*

"Today May 12th marks our second year anniversary sweet heart " Air commodore Ademosun Moses tells his wife as they spend their last moment together before he embarks on his assignment to the Nigeria Defense Academy for delivery of ammunitions and Ict gadgets.

Dressed In his airforce white regalia, Ademosun called out his younger brother who is now a Group captain at the Bakasi airforce , Capt Euron Ademosun popularly called a general captain by his compatriots for his firm show of bravery at the 1982 operation crocodile tears invasion during a peace keeping mission in Cameroon .

"Euron ! Euron ! Air comr Ademosun called "

"Get your things to the car!,we are off darling" He tells his wife and she bids him fare well..

*4 hours later*
*MAy 12*
*12:00* Gmt + 1

( At Bakasi Airforce hq)

"May day !! , May day !! , this is NAF 112 , I repeat this is NAF 112 , We are going down! , we are going down !!, Do you copy !.."

To be continued.....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK (Every foe was a friend)
Season 1 , episode 2

( At Gen Butari Asmon Residence )

GIBB! GBB!! GBB !!!

ranted the young military officers as they drank to stupor at the expense of Gen Butari Asmon.

Being on the wining side as always been the aim of the young officers as they look into GBB as their Godfather and mentor in coup plotting, every young soldier in bakasi dreams of being in the helm of affairs .

Silence! Silence you idiots !
Major. Ibrahim Musa shouted !,

Everyone went still wondering what went wrong that demanded so much attention

'The boy"

"Which Boy"! shouted Gen. Butari

"Capt Euron Ademosun of cause, the lone survivor of the planned May12 crash is a threat to our ambition and you all fucking know that "

Hahahaha !!..... GBB laughed as took his remaining wine from the glass cup,
the other officers wondered why he could laugh at such a serious matter that could get them all in jail or probably get their heads on a spike.

"Only a Fool plans without backup , Consider the boy dead !! , of course my daughter Nurse Abigail will handle that piece of shit, she has never failed a mission before and this will be no different "
said Gen Butari as he duffs his beret in
readiness to leave..

"But he was one of us" said the potbelly
Capt. Ojo in a low tune to Major Ibrahim

Of cause, " A foe was always a friend " the Major replied

GBB ! GBB !!
They all chanted again ...

Page 2
( At University of Anan Teaching hospital Bakasi)

Jump down ! Jump down!! were his last words
Capt Euron said to himself as lay on the hospital bed
counting the lines on the new well painted ceiling

Of course we all survived, no one died I think ,the helicopter couldn't have crashed or "did it " he asked the nurse beside him .

Nurse Deborah Effiong looked at him dismay wondering what could be running through his mind ,
"of course they died idiot and are in mortuary with spirits gone to where no one cares to know she said to herself "

" You should rest sir"
she said to him.

To be continued.....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK (every foe was a friend)

Season 1, episode 3

( Speech being delivered AT Aso Rock secretary General Villa)

I,on behalf of my family , the Bakasi military council and Bakasi republic wish to commensurate with the family of late Gen Ademosun Moses, Capt Aliyu Ade, Capt T Adebisi on their demise, these Great heroes of valour did not die in vain, they died as fallen heroes serving their father land, we are grieved as a republic and we pray that God will grant us all the fortitude to bear this great loss loss, Thank you.
(Brig Gen. T. Y Danjuma
Secretary General of the Bakasi Military Council )

Journalist 1: Sir is it true , that a captain of the NAF survived the May 12th fatal crash?.

T Y Danjuma : Yes, I assure all citizens of Bakasi republic that he is in good hands as we speak.

Journalist 2 : Sir sir is it true that the Helicopter was brought down by a bombardier missile from the Nigerian coast ?.

T Y Danjuma : That of cause is a fallacy! , but I assure all bakasi citizens to remain calm as further investigation are being carried out.

" That will be all" said the Secretary general's aid to the journalists as they escot the Gen T Y Danjuma to take his leave.

Page 2

( Late Gen Ademosun Moses Residence)

" Am tired of consoling her for God's sake, she keeps crying as if she killed her husband "
said Aunty Toyin .

The whole family from the village had gathered earlier that day at Late Ademosun residence to commensurate with the bereaved Mrs Ademosun.

"What bugaboo ! , How can a NAF 112 made in Beijing 1986 helicopter loose it's control , it is Obfuscate and we need a Crinkum-crankum detail of what happened "

Said Wole Ayeniki, the renowned Englishman who never saw the four walls of the university, he learnt how to speak " bing oyinbo " as the bakasi people call it from his master in California.

The family of Late Gen Ademosun are in confusion as they are yet to receive the remains of their of their beloved Ademosun.

Page 3

( Phone call between Gen Butari Asmon and Nurse Abigail at Gen Butari Residence)

This bitch must not fail "
GBB said to himself as he grabbed his telephone ..

GBB : Abigirl kini!! ,what are you waiting for!!

Nurse Abigail : The die is
about to be a cast Gen, am on my way to deliver his lunch, expect the good news today !

"Abigirl Abigirl (laughing)"
Gen Butari replied in a eulogising tone as he ended the conversation.

To be continued...
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
please drop your criticism if any....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK (every foe was a friend)
Season 1 episode 4

.............. ......... ........

It is no longer news that the remains of late Air Comr Ademosun Moses of the Bakasi Air Force is yet to be discovered by Bakasi military council
A forensic scientist from California Mr John Micheal has being hired by the State Intelligence unit of the Bakasi Airforce to intensify the search for Ademosun remains

( At Gen Butari Residence)

" If Ademosun is missing, then it could only mean two things! "
Said Gen Butari

" of cause sir , it is either he is dead with his remains buried or he alive hiding somewhere "
Major Ibrahim replied

"Whatever it is, it could only mean trouble for us all " said the potbelly Capt as he lights a stick of Cigarette.

Page 3

(Military council meeting holding at Aso Rock )

I wish to inform you all my distinguished compatriots that a batch of Joint union task force comprising of the navy, military and the airforce is currently awaiting dismissal to the Ethiopia river coast in search of the Air Comr Ademosun, we assure you all that we will do everything in our power to bring him back alive. Thank you
( GEN Butari Asmon, Public relations officer of the Bakasi military council)

Expecting the officers to clap, he duffed his beret awaiting an applause for a speech well read

"That won't be necessary! , I have personally dispatched the 19th Battalion operation water cat to bring back the Air Commodore" said Big Gen T Y Danjuma

Some officers including Gen Butari stood in amazement as they wondered why the secretary general could take such decision without consulting them

The meeting ended
in disarray as Sec General left immediately after his speech.

(At Anan university teaching hospital, Bakasi )

Nurse Abigail sits on her favourite blue chair on the balcony wondering why Capt Euron rejected her poisoned lunch........

"He must eat this one " she said as she prepare to get him breakfast..

To be continued .....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Nmaglit: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
am following u keep it up
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Love IN Aso Rock (Every foe was a friend )
Season 1, episode 5 .

( Family of Late Air commodore Ademosun meeting with bakasi military council)

Wole stood firm with his Bolt tie tied to his neck as though he was sentenced to death by hanging , ready to deliver as the journalist crowded him to ask questions
The crowd passing stopped at the sight of the acclaimed Prof Wole, of cause he was going to thrill them.

" The meeting was a bugaboo ! , A pooh pooh of the highest order ! , with much efficacy i wish to say Bakasi is a quagmire !" replied Wole as he hurriedly answerd the first journalist.

The second journalist met his Water loo when he asked wole if it was true he never attended a school in California.

" You dey craze, Your papa duh cross boarder replied Wole as he angrily left them....

Page 2
( Anan University teaching Hospital, Bakasi)

This is 3rd time Capt Euron would reject Nurse Abigail's meal.

"What could be the reason?"
Abigail thought as she changed the bandages on his forehead.

"I never knew the food was from such a beautiful lady, my fiancee always brings my food before you do " replied Capt Euron as he tries to convince Nurse Abigail that the act wasn't deliberate..

"The Eunice Girl must be his fiancee" thought Abigail as she packed the old bandages ready to go , smiling as she did .

"of cause he was flattering me, I am not beautiful, always being the daddy's girl" Abigail tells herself....

Page 3
(BAF 22 helicopter hovering on ethiope river coast )

BAF 22 ! BAF 22 ! , this is Group Capt Micheal, operation water cat 12 o'clock ethiope coast ! , Are we clear to land?!! ,I repeat are we clear to land?!!

(BAF HQ RADIO)
BAF 22 , BAF 22 ,roger that! ,you are clear to land, I repeat you are clear to land ! , Do you copy? !.

"Get on with the Bleep already said one of the newly promoted captain as he wondered why they always have to make radio calls before landing .....

To be continued
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nmaglit:
am following u keep it up
thanks sir *wink*
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK (every friend was a foe)

Season 1,episode 6

Page 1

( At Gen Butari Residence)

Just remember those in glass houses don't throw stones " !!!
replied Gen Butari to Brig Gen T Y Danjuma as he ends the telephone call .

...... . ...................

The body either dead or alive of Air commodore Ademosun Moses is yet to be found, meanwhile his family kept making plans to give him a befitting burial

Page 2

(Nurse Abigail's apartment)

Nurse Abigail lust in her imagination could not take her mind off what Capt Euron Said

"No man has ever told me am beautiful"
She thought to herself as she uses her make up kit for the first time since she was adopted by Gen Butari.

Suddenly a knock on the door, it is Merit Adeolu, the loquacious elegant neighbour who refused to get married

" Not again "
Nurse Abigail mummers thinking she came to disturb her , she ignored the knock

Suddenly a gun shot on the door, Abigail quickly hid herself in fright,
it was Gen Butari and a truck of soldiers,

Gen Butari entered the sitting room and called out Nurse Abigail as he instructs his boys to take Miss Merit Adeolu back to her apartment .

"since a knock couldn't, a gunshot did " said Gen Butari as he lits a stick of Cuban cigarette , it has always being his norm to smoke cigarettes during crucial discussion

For Nurse Abigail, it was a bad scenario as Hell just visited her

( At Merit Adeolu's apartment)

"Pull that thing, Na Gold dey there!! "
exclaimed one of the soldiers as he argued with the others for who to take the first turn in raping her .
In an attempt to escape, she was injured , The first soldier took pleasure in undressing her as he puts aside his Ak47

With his Pipolo ( as Bakasi soldiers called it) fully erect as he hurriedly went ahead to loosen his belt, all Merit could do was watch in tears

" Move out! , I said move out!! " shouted the pot belly captain as he ordered the soldiers back to Abigail's apartment

With anger in his face, he quickly belted his khaki shots, picked his gun and sluggishly followed the other men back as instructed .

"You are lucky "
the angered soldier said as Merit wore her remaining clothes getting ready to lock her door for life.

Page 4.

With his ironed white as clear as Crystal ,he hurriedly wore his trousers, drawn to his waist he belted it, of course wole wouldn't want to miss a date with a girl such as merit .

To be continued....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2017
happy Sunday guys!!
next episode loading....
please drop your criticism or comment if any.... would appreciate !
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK

SEASON 1 , EPISODE 8

"12:00 clock , this is your Chief captain, I got my eyes on target!, Do you copy!!.

Kpoor!! ,

the sound came loud as the hospital went agog ,Nurse Abigail could only pick her phone as she rushed to Capt Euron ward to check on him

" where is he !, she shouted as Eunice layed helplessly on the floor bleeding profusely
Eunice was dead already, nurse Abigail had to save her own life,

"one dead is better than two "
she thought ,

Gen Butari boys had an operation day, the newly promoted soldiers saw the operation as an opportunity to display their commodore ability and prove to Gen Burati that they are worth it.

Capt Euron ran as fast as his legs could carry him , for him it was like hell just came down, the lift wasn't quick enough for him, he had to jump down the stairs with the assistance of the men that came to rescue him .

(At Gen Butari residence )

Bloody idiots!!, you missed...
Shouted Gen Butari as he grabbed the lit stick in his Cuban pack of cigarettes

"the idiot must have known we were coming"
said the potbelly Captain

This would be the first time Gen Butari boys would miss a target, and for such a person as Capt Euron, it was a bad day for them.

For Gen Butari Boys , it was a miss ! , of cause ,Eunice paid the price for her fiance .

A state of emergency on the nation of Bakasi was immediately called by the secretary general ,
The gunmen who attacked the hospital as well as the ones that rescued Capt Euro still remained unknown, Bakasi became a lawless nation troubled with social vices.
Many of the young boys who couldn't join the army either joined arm Robbery or went about raping women.
( At ethiope river coast)

Capt Euron could not hide his joy as he grabbed his elder brother Air commodore Ademosun ........

To be continued.
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Love IN aso Rock
Episode 8 .part 1

Wole Adeniyi might be a sarcastic fool, but he was the man of Bakasi top girls, thrilling them with his Bing English ( as Bakasi people called it) and the foreign money his Master's wife sends him from California.

Merit was only the girl he could die for , he was in devastation when merit didn't show up for the earlier planned evening dinner.

He took his pen and paper with his table set getting ready to write a love letter to merit.

(At river ethiope coast)

The reconciliation was short as Air commodore Ademosun went straight to recount his ordeal on May 12th to Euron , of cause the Bird did crash ,But he survived as did his half brother Capt Euron .

Capt Euron's Father died years ago from a terrible
Prostrate cancer attack and his mother had to re -marry to be able to sustain her family.

"They want both of us dead ! " exclaimed the Air commodore

But why " replied Capt Euron with an angry and saddened voice, He had just received the news of Eunice's death
He couldn't believe it, Eunice earlier told him at the hospital that she had a three months pregnancy

"The baby would be dead by now " Euron thought to himself as he mourned his loss .

(At Gen Butari Residence)

" Friends, Brothers and compatriots, today we match for the greatest victory in our lives, today we take over great bakasi republic from the savagers and unworthy men rulling it, I Gen Butari Asmon assure you of a good delivery as long as I receive your support thank you. "
( speech delivered by Gen Butari Asmon)

The whole crowd went agog as the awaited day finally came .....
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
LOVE IN ASO ROCK.

EPISODE 8 ,PART 2

Merit knew it would be Wole when the post office man told her she had a letter, she quickly rushed down to get it.

Would much eagerness, she opened it as she quickly went to her shelf to get her English learners dictionary

" is not Wole, He can never write plain English" she said to herself.

Settled down, she took her pen with the dictionary by her side to read the letter.

She reads through..

" Truth is, so great, that I wouldn’t like to speak, or sleep, or listen, or love. To feel myself trapped, with no fear of blood, outside time and magic, within your own fear, and your great anguish, and within the very beating of your heart. All this madness, if I asked it of you, I know, in your silence, there would be only confusion. I ask you for violence, in the nonsense, and you, you give me grace, your light and your warmth. I’d like to paint you, but there are no colors, because there are so many, in my confusion, the tangible form of my great love".

Blushing with her face red like tomatoes, she quickly went to her room to get her telephone to place a call through to Wole, she felt sorry about not showing up for their last dinner.

(At Nurse Abigail residence)

For Nurse Abigail it was if she lost a great part of her when she discovered Euron was no where to be found .

It was no longer her mission to kill him, Gen Butari took up the task himself and relieved her of it.
But she knew Gen Butari won't spare her life for failing him in such an important mission.

Eunice family had reported the news of her murder to the police , Euron was immediately placed on the wanted list of the police with a bounty of 1million naira.
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Episode 8 part 2 contd

The assassination of Brig Gen T Y Danjuma turned Bakasi into a Battle ground, Three factions ( late Big Gen T Y Danjuma's military council, Air commodore Ademosun and Gen Butari Asmon) sought to be at the helms of affairs

For Gen Butari boys, it was do or die Affair , they turned all primary and secondary into barracks, Gen Butari had both the backing of the World Bank and the Russia world power at his disposal , for Bakasi people 'he was the best man to win.

Hell was let loose when Gen Butari boys launched an attack on Aso rock , of course they were resisted , it was then it dawned on all Bakasi citizens that Bakasi Civil war just began.

" Fighting the federal government is like fighting a lost war, I say this with much bugaboo and perfidy said Wole as he replied one of the journalist .
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by AryEmber(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jeez! You are totally amazing!
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by kennedith9: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
While I agree that you are indeed amazing,I think you are rushing the story.Cool down and follow black maria style(don't take forever like Larry sha) yours might even be better,also be careful of mixing homonyms together.
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
kennedith9:
While I agree that you are indeed amazing,I think you are rushing the story.Cool down and follow black maria style(don't take forever like Larry sha) yours might even be better,also be careful of mixing homonyms together.

yeah I was a bit busy ... will make it up this weekend.

thank you for the comment sir... I really appreciate !
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2017
AryEmber:
Jeez! You are totally amazing!
thank you sir!.
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Ep 9

Capt Euron mourned the death of his beloved fiancee for days unending,
"it was as if he was cursed or " he probably had badluck he thought , his last girlfriend also died during a coup plot in bakasi, of course he knew he had to move on.

"This is not the best time to expect condolences' he thought to himself
For a moment Capt Euron thought of Nurse Abigail ,his nagging cook, they were getting fond of each other before the unfortunate incident took place and he had earlier planned to reject Eunice's food for hers that same day.

He was confused of what and who is more important to him, he wished he could get to Nurse Abigail that moment.
"I will join my half brother" he thought,

"no I will go after the killers of my fiancee"
he thought again

"Euron! , Euron! Air commodore Ademosun shouted.

He quickly rushed down to join the others as they prepared to enter an helicopter...

Nurse Abigail remained under Merit's shelter for the main time, she risked being killed if she stays in her house or go out in the open.

They were both living on the savings she made from her salary, Merit just lost her job at an oil firm which closed down after many threats from Gen Butari Boys and most of her savings went to her family in the village,

She became the breadwinner of her family after her elder brother in Ukraine died from drug peddling .

Nurse Abigail and Miss Merit talked about Capt for some time, for both of them, their love life actually just began.

Suddenly a knock on the door,
They wondered who it was,

'Who is there please"
shouted Miss Merit

Wole replied with a big voice
" it is me o "

The Bakasi acting secretary General gave the Bakasi military task force an ultimatum of 10 days to bring Gen Butari and his boys to order, they had the backing of United Nations and other major organizations in Africa.

The Bakasi military task force was set up earlier with an operation Python Dance invasion in cooperation with the military team from the united nations to bring Gen Butari and his boys to book.

................. (Gen Butari Residence)

We should act fast boss " , my spies at the Ethiopia coast discovered the Air commodore is alive "
Re: "Love In Aso Rock" by Prectega(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ep 10

It was now obvious to the Bakasi military council that Air commodore Ademosun was alive and his intentions after receiving a threatening video from him asking the current Acting secretary General of the military council to step down for the Ademosun led government,
in the video, Air commodore Ademosun lauded the action of the the late Big Gen T Y danjuma for his efforts which he made to compensate the family of the fallen heroes, he also described the Bakasi military Council as a weak and gullible entity, hence allowing military factions to cook up which has turn Bakasi to a ravaged place .

For Captain Euro, the matter of choice is no longer available, he had to join his brother after discovering that a wanted bounty was placed on his head after the death of Eunice, he either join his brother or come out to face the bakasi law ,

Whatever way it was for him, he's still labelled a criminal, of cause anyone fighting against the government is a rebel.

Air comr Ademosun contined in his Set up of more military camps in the creeks of the Ethiopia coast, he now has four helicopters, 2 fighter jets and several men at his command,

"I tell you my brothers, violence may not be good, but in such a situation where the head remains adamant, it has to be cutoff" said Air commodore Ademosun in a confident tone as he addressed a team of soldiers getting ready to go out for an operation .
Capt Euron was mandated to lead them on the mission, the team was organized to reach a negotiation with delegations from the Soviet Union,
Comr Ademosun want not only a good ground for the bakasi populace but he also plans to change the government to a democratic dispensation once he steps in.

" Am probably gonna die today brother ! " shouted Capt Euron as he entered an helicopter ,

No you are not, and if you do, die well! Replied Air Comr Ademosun.

........................... ...
Wole was in dilemma of what to do, it was as if the devil planned the day, Merit just asked for a bottle can Coke as they strolled down to his house and he had only N200 with him,
he knew he had to buy two, one for her and one for himself,

Starring at the sign post which read
" Can Coke - N150 " he was left confused.
Of course he had a plan.

"I can't fall my hand here ", he said to himself

........... To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Sege Goes Back To School / The Boy Died / The Genesis (tales Of Childhood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.