Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business (5285 Views)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by dmill: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
This boy he is way hotter than bobrisky, he's exhibiting the characters of bobrisky.
This pictures were shared by Ahwe vera williams, and it was captioned, bobrisky don't even look as curvy as this guy. All you had to do was to date a slim chick and see how cute you both would have looked.
See photos below:-

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by KevMitnick: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is so wrong, on so many levels... Smh

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by tolugar: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
I think it's time they legalize abortion

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Tynasparks(f): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
angry

someone should give me just a reason why we celebrate mediocrity and foolishness in the country

see what #50 condom would have prevented

#WastedGeneration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by decatalyst(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wetin consign me?

Their body, their problem.

I just pity the heartache the women that have birth to them would/is suffering. undecided

I beg who want ponmo? Pls line up according to your height o grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by dmill: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
See more photos

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by sweeterman(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2017
I haff die..

����

And to think we haff a law enacted for all dis shii...
Damn angry angry
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by player007(m): 1:41am On Sep 02, 2017
splenzard:
angry

someone should give me just a reason why we celebrate mediocrity and foolishness in the country

see what #50 condom would have prevented

#WastedGeneration

Going by the name sef, you go no say no be naija.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by 9japrof(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Hehehehe why would bobrisky be there alone, he needs competition please

When niggas been seeing singing is paying, they start getting music classes for their kids

When Neymar got a record deal for playing football, many got personal coaches for their kids

When gays and semi gays see bobrisky is making it out of stupidity business, getting contracts, fine house and record deals, then expect them to come compete with him, it's normal

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Partnerbiz3: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2017
gays go scatter this one oo
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by shirgles(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Where is this boy's parent
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by josh123(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
What is nigeria turning into
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Dollarship(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Someone cannot be useless again ni issit your body undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by akankemi1(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Era when guys wants to be women...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Celenaija1(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Where is his penis
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by tonyzeal(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Another afonja lost soul.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by rossyc(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2017
tolugar:
I think it's time they legalize abortion
Lol...but how will u know the child will turn out this way?
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by uzoormah(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is serious...hmmm
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
U don't expect everybody to move In the right direction. It's not easy for someone to take a bold step in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
50naira condom could have prevented this bullsh!t from happening
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by omoiyalayi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who are the people giving birth to this kind of children for God sake?
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by omoiyalayi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who are the parents giving birth to this kind of children for God sake?
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by lenghtinny(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
To the faggy and the op angry

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by lenghtinny(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
U don't expect everybody to move In the right direction. It's not easy for someone to take a bold step in the opposite direction.
You call this step bold undecided

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by fbtowner(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow. This is curvy. Cute

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
lenghtinny:
You call this step bold undecided
grin na joke o grin
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked
fbtowner:
Wow. This is curvy. Cute

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by fbtowner(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Royal155:
shocked

I'm just been honest. Man

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
I put it to you that you are a gay lipsrsealed
fbtowner:

I'm just been honest. Man
Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by fbtowner(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Royal155:
I put it to you that you are a gay lipsrsealed

I don't really know. I just said what I felt about the pics

1 Like

Re: Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Even though this is wrong Biblically and otherwise, but I must confess this boy is hotter than bobrisky.No bleaching ,and he's got d sissy look and body.Bobrisky beel shaking right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, 50, Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body As She Strikes Killer Pose / Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today / Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.