Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (56355 Views)

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) / 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) / E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nattylad(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2017
How is showing off your garage and celebrating with Muslims related.. Just tell us you want to show off

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by whitering: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
This Air Force 1 guy get big problem. anyways fine crib.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Fortune favours d bold.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Gkemz: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
When did he turn to a Muslim
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by CompereByMej: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
CompereByMej' ...your preferred event host.

Please Holla for your event MC services; Wedding, Corporate & Social events.

Let's warm your guests. smiley

Chat/Call 086108687, comperebymej@gmail.com
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by bolubillionaire(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
grin
50 thousand for the account OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Blackfire(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
20 square meters of the wall tiles of that house can change someone's life.

Anyway that wall tiles is called boko Haram
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by fk001(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
B4UIWAZ:
I wish my bobo fine like this guy
Rich abi fine
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Christane: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
no be human being b dis ..leta dem go say al man re equal in d sight of God. .story 4 d gods
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Schematics: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Emoney is the king of money cool
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Eu24(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by slimfit1(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
He has a bad taste my opinion.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by beautiful232(f): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
enjoy your money jare
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by whitering: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Eu24:
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405
It looks like Ibadan environs.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by omenkaLives(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
That's a parking lot and not a garage.

All these bloggers sef.

Smh.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Mercyclaire: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Who u help ..flaunting musicians money
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by pagekollection2(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
IamAirForce1 only E-money story you get?

he working for d service paid for.#50k
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:

Nigga be forming hushpuppi, nigga been living in fantasy world.

Make una leave air force na, as music no go, the football club that's been paying him over 100k per week have liquidated, ma nigga don join blogging so that he can now build a 6 bedroom duplex for his mama instead of the bungalow he built for her.

Nigga we dey solidly behind you, fire down...

Can't you express your stupidity without mentioning his mama?

Show some respect Mr.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by MrIrohKenedy: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
That's a parking lot and not a garage.

All these bloggers sef.

Smh.
[/s]
shatap mr i too know
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by kester113(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

My personality isn't for everyone, so is my response.

I won't be replying your comments after dis henceforth.
Lol
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not know what possesses some men to love snapping photos than women.

Because they arent busy
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by umuokezie(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:
May the blessings of God almighty not pass us by in Jesus name, Amen.
50k !!!
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Femoje(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
B4UIWAZ:
Nobody ugly na money bting the beauty come out side
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by ignis: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Money good ooooo
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:

Nigga be forming hushpuppi, nigga been living in fantasy world.

Make una leave air force na, as music no go, the football club that's been paying him over 100k per week have liquidated, ma nigga don join blogging so that he can now build a 6 bedroom duplex for his mama instead of the bungalow he built for her.

Nigga we dey solidly behind you, fire down...
Kai ! So the guy musical career don enter freezer!
Gone were those days he will be shouting on every thread "airforce1 is coming out with an album" . Yhe moniker sef don get monitoring spirit, he should just change it
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by johnson232: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Sfateema:
These people too like to show off
Honestly, but u wouldn't blame them, money dey intoxicate...It takes high level of discipline to control wealth without showing off...

But your eyeballs sha!!
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Sfateema(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2017
johnson232:

Honestly, but u wouldn't blame them, money dey intoxicate...It takes high level of discipline to control wealth without showing off...

Very true

But your eyeballs sha!!

What's with my eyeballs?
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2017
B4UIWAZ:

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by mathew247: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2017
He is poor in spirit. grin kiss
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by MARKone(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not know what possesses some men to love snapping photos than women.

Something I still can't wrap my arms around. Not hating though, but no serious "business man" will have the time for all this paparazzi.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Moganajoe: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:
May the blessings of God almighty not pass us by in Jesus name, Amen.

This life na turn by turn. Let's continue to do our bit and wait for Oluwa to pick our calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.