Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo (2460 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo by Igboblog: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
In the euphoria of love, popular Comedian Okey Bakassi shared the picture of him and his wife as they celebrate their wedding anniversary, which got his fans talking. Some don't believe that the woman who is still so young can be the Comedian'wife. One of his fans said, I thought she was your daughter..... what do you think about the photo?

Source : https://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/09/i-thought-she-was-your-first-daughter.html?m=1

Re: I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo by Nutase: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Must people always comment? If they don't have what to say they should keep quiet. That woman looks older than him if you look closely.
Re: I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo by muller101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nutase:
Must people always comment? If they don't have what to say they should keep quiet. That woman looks older than him if you look closely.
that's not her real face o
Re: I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
i thought that was his mum without reading the write up

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was Your Daughter? Fans React To Okay Bakassi Anniversary Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bloggers and foolishness.

They just took the only 'senseless' comment in all the Comments and made it news!

Hiss

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Wife Posing In His Shoes Cos' She Misses Him / Coco Austin Shows Off Her Big Derriere In Cut-out Bikini… (photos) / Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Is Dead - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.