Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (43524 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Omicronvaccine: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Actor Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo and wife, Jumobi, celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary today, IGBERETV reports.

The actor posted a photo of them on his Instagram page with the caption;

''22 years and counting! Thank you Abk!

Ps. solomon, Glo staff and Bimbo no need to screenshot and send. She knows. I’ve permission to post anything but I’ve chosen to respect myself and post just one.

#RMDSaysSo #WeddingAnniversary #22years''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvySikDXVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FactBoyz: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Marriage is sweet not just when you marry the right person but when the both are God fearing

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
When are they divorcing?

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Business2023: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by bsalawu: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beta man

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by MarketDispatch: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow...good news
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Brendaniel: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow, 22 years already, I remember the days of Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT...

70 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ekakamba: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beautiful cool

The joke is on her.
Ofadaman:
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by tishbite42: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
After hin use CPM daughter plus up

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Image123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good news. Marriage thrives on love, submission, forgiveness and closing your eyes to a lot of things you see. Happy Married Life is more than a wish or prayer, it is work. If you don't work on your marriage, it will grow weeds even if you are married to Jesus (Love) literally.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by adexbols: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
wow. Great

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Kharol1234: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
It takes the grace of God
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by PHZADDY1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Happy anniversary Ndioma

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by derecho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kai...this lady wan die because of RMD that year.
Raymond Dokpesi for don gbesele if she no run comot

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by buygala(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
I thought I was going to see Divorced...... Congrats to dem!

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by capricornlady: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Funny how he is always celebrating something; if

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sageb: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Happy Anniversary to the RMDs

Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Are you waiting for the Couple to split?
Do you get orgasm when couple's divorce?

18 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by SoftP(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
These are people that deserves to be called Celebrities

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
Ha which kind bad belle b this

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
werey re ooooo�

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ibrocool(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by VTJN(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beautiful couple

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations.
Obi.....send a congratulatory letter or message to them.
For with Obi, through RMD, a new Nigeria is POssible

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ahnie: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beautiful kiss kiss
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by godofuck231: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fine wine , still strong , more root to your gin bottle , plus pepper soup spice, suuuuu , strong erection join

Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos)