Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) (65321 Views)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by samzzycash(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Northern light in Russian village
Aurora Borealis

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Ogbajie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Singapore

In Singapore, that high-rise architectural masterpiece is a five star hotel while the dual dome-shaped structures before it is the Gardens by the Bay. In the garden, you would find exotic flowers from different parts of the globe. it is completely covered, airconditioned and powered by self sustaining renewable energy. It is indeed a beautiful place. I was there sometime this year.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
In sha Allah before my untimely demise I will visit all these places & more. I am destined to be a blessed multi billionaire by the grace of God. World here I come, Ya Allah please make my dreams a reality so I shall spread Islam to every nook & cranny of this world while visiting. Amen

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Strongbest(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Passage cut through a Giant Sequoia tree that fell in 1937, at Sequoia National Park, California

Seeing beauty and opportunities in everything. Just look at this. Smart act I must say.

BTW, great job Explorer. I love nature and beautiful places... I hope to share my collections of beauties with us soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dubai too fine abeg.

Dubai
Singapore
Manhattan New York
Venice
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
smartmey61:
Yasssss my niggar spotted grin grin grin

hushpuppi dn chop life Sha.
DT guy dn Waka .
God bless us too

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
The World is just too beautiful....

Travel i must....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by olujastro: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
I've been to some and would love to visit more of these beautiful places but I can't be applying for visa up and down. I'll only touch all the places my visa covers.
Climate is another factor. One'll have to wait for summer before I can travel. Make cold no dull the tourism.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Perge:
Concrete desert the most beautiful? Check out Venice on Google dear.

Dubai, Singapore, Manhattan,Vegas , Venice
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Perge:
Concrete desert the most beautiful? Check out Venice on Google dear.

I still prefer Dubai. Venice is dope no doubt. Google palm island Dubai
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Sheun001(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
I will surely go to these places one day embarassed
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Hobbiton village, Mata Mata, New Zealand.
Lord of The Rings comes to mind. Maybe this is where it was filmed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Ogbajie(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
popizaino:
it is subjective dear . someone that has been to both dubai and Singapore chose the later.

Been to both and I choose Singapore

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by realoscar84(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorer always makes this place intresting wallahi. He never post rubbish but educative n informative threads.I always feel a surge of adrenaline whenever I see his name heading any post, even before scrolling down to read. Do you own a blog Sir? Gud evening to y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by sirfee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Montreal at night
I will be here very soon.
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by xxgig(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Wow
this was exactly my expression when i saw it too ( i mean the image lol)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by zubinike(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Venice, Italy
which kind list be this without Paris or the U.A.e
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by JesseThunder(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Hobbiton village, Mata Mata, New Zealand.
ehhhh ehhh see Mr frodo house ooh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Sky Walking, Mt. Nimbus, Canada.
already scared at the sight of this... embarassed
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Op, what of ariaria market or Ibad
would be an eyesore grin
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Idanre, Ondo, Nigeria

But all this brown roofs are eyesore. mind you I be yoruba ohh b4 u guys come for my head
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
whos here with me. serve yourself. the baddest tread producer is in the building. kiku ma pa explore baba for me oo lewe, kepe baba

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by SensaGreene: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Prague, Czech Republic.

I have always wanted to visit Prague. Soon baby, soon

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Thylord(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
ritababe:

Dubai is still the most beautiful city in the world
aunty pls try and say what you know.
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by obomobo: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Hotel La Montana Magica Huilo, Chile
this hotel go sweet to act horror films grin
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Lauterbrunnen valley, Switzerland.

From page one to six.....I kept hoping you'd include Copenhagen....one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Idanre, Ondo, Nigeria
Explorers so brown roof is now beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Darey00(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Halsatt, Austria consistently wins the award of the most Instagrammed place on my IG feed. Not a day goes by without me seeing it being shot from different angles and at different times. I'll visit there, and sing Ed Sheeran's "should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me"
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by jeffjoker: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Me wen I see explorers' thread

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, Nigeria at night.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Make our country sef represent
Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by grimadult(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Botanical Garden, Canada
Tefiti from Moana

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Explorers:
Inside the ancient Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

Built 72AD
Spartacus comes to mind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO / Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.