Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War (3134 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Full Obedience Or Tougher Sanctions: US Warns North Korea / U.S Warns North korean Leadership Will Be 'Utterly Destroyed' In Case Of War(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by Jacobnoise(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2017
MOSCOW, Sept 1 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin warned on Friday that the standoff between North Korea and the United States was close to spilling into a large-scale conflict and said it was a mistake to try to pressure Pyongyang into halting its nuclear missile program.

For more >>> http://www.noiseorigin.com/2017/09/putin-warns-north-korea-and-us-on-brink.html

LALASTICLALA

2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by SUPOL(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
You guys should take it easy, we still enjoying life oo
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Putin should rather direct his warning to the mad government in North Korea and their insane president

6 Likes

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2017
escodotman:
Putin should rather direct his warning to the mad government in North Korea and their insane president

it is uncle Sam that is the bad government here not North Korea.

Conducting drills of invasion then you are expecting North Korea not to defend herself right.

Maslow's first hierarchy of need is:

Survival and security.

Kim is protecting his country and people from USA invasion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

it is uncle Sam that is the bad government here not North Korea.

Conducting drills of invasion then you are expecting North Korea not to defend herself right.

Maslow's first hierarchy of need is:

Survival and security.

Kim is protecting his country and people from USA invasion.
You are wrong. Who is trying to invade who?? Is there war in North Korea? What will be the basis or the reason for U.S to ''invade'' NK? Even if there's a reason, the U.S lacks to power to do so without the cooperation of the United Nations! Do you expect the U.S to stay idle when the war-hungry NK president is building nuclear missiles capable of reaching U.S? Do you stay idle when you build your house and your neighbour is trying to set up a factory close to it that is capable of harming the health of your wife , your children and yourself? The NK president is mad when his people are suffering from malnutrition while he's pumping the country's wealth in a nuclear programme when they are not at war!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
escodotman:
You are wrong. Who is trying to invade who?? Is there war in North Korea? What will be the basis or the reason for U.S to ''invade'' NK? Even if there's a reason, the U.S lacks to power to do so without the cooperation of the United Nations! Do you expect the U.S to stay idle when the war-hungry NK president is building nuclear missiles capable of reaching U.S? Do you stay idle when you build your house and your neighbour is trying to set up a factory close to it that is capable of harming the health of your wife , your children and yourself? The NK president is mad when his people are suffering from malnutrition while he's pumping the country's wealth in a nuclear programme when they are not at war!

Believe it or not, Kim has nukes. US is afraid of NK now. Going to war with NK is a suicidal mission.

Uncle Sam will bombard Kim and NK but South Korea and Japan will be wiped out from the surface of the Earth.

The latest missile test that flew over Japan is a sign that Kim and his army are ready for the "imminent war" be it nuclear war or conventional war.

For once in the USA , they have admitted a country can challenge them and nuclear bunkers are now lucrative business in the USA because of Kim "reality nuclear threats." They are now patronizing those who are building nuclear bunkers.

You have also asserted to that that a country will challenge the USA.

Know you lord that Lord Putin, "the president of Presidents" and the most powerful man on Planet Earth has warned USA yesterday about pressurize NK and if war breakout, he will always be with NK.

China the same thing.

if USA starts a nuclear war, they will regret it.

USA is the one pushing to NK to have nuclear weapons. They have it now and nothing you and uncle Sam can do.

According to report, if a war breakout just only conventional war, 1million people will die in Seoul, south Korea within 24 hours because of North korea's weapons.

And if it is a nuclear war, a strike from North Korea, Seoul is gone forever.

Ah! Seoul only has 10 million people.

Do you want to lose 10 million just for one strike?

Kim can't or will never negotiate with US and he is stubborn. So US, should go to Kim and negotiate for peace.

Kim has nothing to lose ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Believe it or not, Kim has nukes. US is afraid of NK now. Going to war with NK is a suicidal mission.

Uncle Sam will bombard Kim and NK but South Korea and Japan will be wiped out from the surface of the Earth.

The latest missile test that flew over Japan is a sign that Kim and his army are ready for the "imminent war" be it nuclear war or conventional war.

For once in the USA , they have admitted a country can challenge them and nuclear bunkers are now lucrative business in the USA because of Kim "reality nuclear threats." They are now patronizing those who are building nuclear bunkers.

Know you not that Lord Putin, "the president of Presidents" and the most powerful man on Planet Earth has warned USA yesterday about pressurize NK and if war breakout, he will always be with NK.

China the same thing.

USA is the one pushing to NK to have nuclear weapons. They have it now and nothing you and uncle Sam can do.

According to report, if a war breakout just only conventional war, 1million people will die in Seoul, south Korea within 24 hours because of North korea's weapons.

Kim can't or will never negotiate with US and he is stubborn. So US, should go to Kim and negotiate for peace.

Hahahahahahahaaa! Thumbs up Comrade! grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Zoharariel:

Hahahahahahahaaa! Thumbs up Comrade! grin cheesy grin
welcome comrade.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Know you lord that Lord Putin, "the president of Presidents" and the most powerful man on Planet Earth has warned USA yesterday about pressurize NK and if war breakout, he will always be with NK.

China the same thing.

Kim should underestimate U.S, the most powerful nation on earth with the most powerful president in the whole world at his own peril!! Sadam Hussain did more than Kim when U.S was warning him about building nuclear weapon, the rest is a story today....abi? Again you mentioned NK ''wiping'' TWO countries off, loool, you think Japan and South K are Gambia or Swaziland, uh? Not to talk about their combined forces against NK!!! Lastly you said Russia will support NK in the face of war, well let me tell you that the whole NATO would support U.S and South K and Japan (Go and do your research on NATO very well). Besides, the whole world has a lot to loose if they dont support U.S (the largest economy in the world). Kim has nothing to loose That means I'm right that he's a mad and insane president since the lives of his citizens mean nothing to him.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
escodotman:
Kim should underestimate U.S, the most powerful nation on earth with the most powerful president in the whole world at his own peril!! Sadam Hussain did more than Kim when U.S was warning him about building nuclear weapon, the rest is a story today....abi? Again you mentioned NK ''wiping'' TWO countries off, loool, you think Japan and South K are Gambia or Swaziland, uh? Not to talk about their combined forces against NK!!! Lastly you said Russia will support NK I'm the face of war, well let me tell you that the whole NATO would support U.S and South K and Japan (Go and do your research on NATO very well). Besides, the whole world has a lot to loose if they dont support U.S (the largest economy in the world). Kim has nothing to loose That means I'm right that he's a mad and insane president since the lives of his citizens mean nothing to him.

Is it not the same NATO that is afraid of Russia S-400 missiles?

One Russian nuke will solve NATO problem. 24 hours war with Russia, NATO will surrender at Lord Putin's feet.

Did you know history well? Did I hear you said Saddam Hussein did more than Kim Jung Un? Pls just rush back to google right now and get facts OK.

kim Jung Un, 33 has done what Saddam Hussein couldn't do.

You were among the people here who argued that North Korea doesn't have the technology to build nuclear weapons, now it has become reality to you and others.

Yes, NK will wipe out Japan and South Korea out the the Earth's surface.

This is 21st century. North Korea doesn't too much energy or strength to destroy these two "puppets" you call South Korea and Japan.

Let us assume, the missile North Kore fired over Japan was a nuclear weapon and there was war also. Don't you think Japan would have become history with just one nuke from Kim? So Japan is gone out of the equation. Kim will mobilise his army on a standby, if USA retaliate, Kim will send a nuke to them quietly in his bear parlour. Know fully well Kim doesn't need any Democratic process or parliament approval to decide when to launch a nuke or not.

US is already affected with a nuke from Kim. Then China and Russia will now come in.

Simple arithmetic, the problem US is facing right now is how to invade more than a million army that is well armed to the teeth.

Don't forget Chinese army is more than kim's army.

USA will suffer for the invasion but it will hard them. lastly, North Korea is an island. very difficult to invade and very easy also to fire a missile from an island to a target.

North korea not a threat to the world but to the USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

One Russian nuke will solve NATO problem. 24 hours war with Russia, NATO will surrender at Lord Putin's feet.

Did you know history well? Did I hear you said Saddam Hussein did more than Kim Jung Un? Pls just rush back to google right now and get facts OK.

kim Jung Un, 33 has done what Saddam Hussein couldn't do.

You were among the people here who argued that North Korea doesn't have the technology to build nuclear weapons, now it has become reality to you and others.

Yes, NK will wipe out Japan and South Korea out the the Earth's surface.

This is 21st century. North Korea doesn't too much energy or strength to destroy these two "puppets" you call South Korea and Japan.

Let us assume, the missile North Kore fired over Japan was a nuclear weapon and there was war also. Don't you think Japan would have become history with just one nuke from Kim? So Japan is gone out of the equation. Kim will mobilise his army on a standby, if USA retaliate, Kim will send a nuke to them quietly in his bear parlour. Know fully well Kim doesn't need any Democratic process or parliament approval to decide when to launch a nuke or not.

US is already affected with a nuke from Kim. Then China and Russia will now come in.

Simple arithmetic, the problem US is facing right now is how to invade more than a million army that is well armed to the teeth.

Don't forget Chinese army is more than kim's army.

USA will suffer for the invasion but it will hard them. lastly, North Korea is an island. very difficult to invade and very easy also to fire a missile from an island to a target.

North korea not a threat to the world but to the USA.
sh*t I can't believe this!!! NATO and Russia?? Chai how would you say something like that sir.? Tough sh*t I just don't know where to start from.... The largest military in the world is Britain (a NATO member), the second largest military in the world is France (also a NATO memeber). So you think sir, Russian will demolish these forces, together with U.S, Germany, Belgium and other NATO members One minute war with NATO and both China & Russian will disappear. Read what NATO did in Libya with Gadaffi. Chai I want to believe you are a graduate. Read more about the strenght of U.S alone, dont forget to check what is called the NUCLEAR FOOTBALL which is always in the possession of all incumbent U.S presidents. Read about that crap called the nuclear football very well please!! Meanwhile, Google about anti-missile technology which Japan, South K, U.S and most powerful countries also have. Let me tell something, if war should break out between U.S and Nk anytime, Russia wouldnt even flinch or think about supporting N.K!! Why would they? Russia has nothing to gain in supporting N.K but rather have a lot to loose! Many of their companies were banned and sanctioned last month by U.S, what did they do about it?? NOTHING! U.S remain the most powerful nation on earth! N.K is small, cant even face and defeat Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
sh*t I can't believe this!!! NATO and Russia?? Chai how would you say something like that sir.? Tough sh*t I just don't know where to start from.... The largest military in the world is Britain (a NATO member), the second largest military in the world is France (also a NATO memeber). So you think sir, Russian will demolish these forces, together with U.S, Germany, Belgium and other NATO members One minute war with NATO and both China & Russian will disappear. Read what NATO did in Libya with Gadaffi. Chai I want to believe you are a graduate. Read more about the strenght of U.S alone, dont forget to check what is called the NUCLEAR FOOTBALL which is always in the possession of all incumbent U.S presidents. Read about that crap called the nuclear football very well please!! Meanwhile, Google about anti-missile technology which Japan, South K, U.S and most powerful countries also have. Let me tell something, if war should break out between U.S and Nk anytime, Russia wouldnt even flinch or think about supporting N.K!! Why would they? Russia has nothing to gain in supporting N.K but rather have a lot to loose! Many of their companies were banned and sanctioned last month by U.S, what did they do about it?? NOTHING! U.S remain the most powerful nation on earth! N.K is small, cant even face and defeat Nigeria!!!

Why are you saying NK can't even defeat Nigeria in the advent of war? If you are saying this, then I really date if you are a graduate or we need to verify the authenticity of the type of education you acquired.

largest military in the world is Britain and second largest in the world is France? Did I hear you right? No, I am hallucinating. Do you read at all? If I may ask, what is the population of Britain and France that will make them have the largest military and second military in the world respectively. So, where is China, US, North Korea, India etc that have the highest number of military in the world be placed since you have given first and second largest military to Britain and France?

Young man, do you have Google again in your cell phone?

I should read what NATO did to Libya? Are you comparing Libya with Russia in military warfare? Then, you have nothing to offer here.

Guy, go back to school and do history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:

Why are you saying NK can't even defeat Nigeria in the advent of war? If you are saying this, then I really date if you are a graduate or we need to verify the authenticity of the type of education you acquired.

largest military in the world is Britain and second largest in the world is France? Did I hear you right? No, I am hallucinating. Do you read at all? If I may ask, what is the population of Britain and France that will make them have the largest military and second military in the world respectively. So, where is China, US, North Korea, India etc that have the highest number of military in the world be placed since you have given first and second largest military to Britain and France?

I should read what NATO did to Libya? Are you comparing Libya with Russia in military warfare? Then, you have nothing to offer here.

Please, go back to school and do history. History is a nice discipline so that you don't say thrash here next time.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Largest Armies In The World Rank Country Active Military 1 China 2,333,000 2 United States 1,492,200 3 India 1,325,000 4 North Korea 1,190,000 5 Russia 845,000 6 Pakistan 643,800 7 South Korea 630,000 8 Iran 523,000 9 Turkey 510,600 10 Vietnam 482,000 11 Colombia 466,713 12 Egypt 438,500 13 Myanmar 406,000 14 Indonesia 395,500 15 Thailand 360,850 16 Brazil 318,480 17 Taiwan 290,000 18 Iraq 271,500 19 Mexico 270,250 20 Ukraine 250,000 21 Japan 247,150 22 Sudan 244,300 23 Saudi Arabia 233,500 24 France 222,200 25 South Sudan 210,000 26 Eritrea 201,750 27 Morocco 195,800 28 Germany 186,450 29 Afghanistan 185,800

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Please, go back to school and do history. History is a nice discipline so that you don't say thrash here next time.
My friend you are the one saying jargons and nonsense online! Your ignorance is that you think population is the decisive factor in knowing the strength of the military of a country in number....lol. Sorry to disappoint you, you need to watch a lot of CNN news and get current with the happenings in the world through Google too (when its only NTA you watch, how would know all this??). Many times Nigeria has invited British soldiers to come and train our soldiers here...many times we've sent our own men over there to be trained by the British forces too. If you dont know what you are saying, do your research before typing anyhow here, what is Google for?? Yes I mean it, NK can't defeat Nigeria in war!! If this is paining you, ask your god Kim! Sorry to disapoint you again, British and France have the largest and second largest military in the world respectively. Stop displaying ignorance openly!
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by MONITZ: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
sh*t I can't believe this!!! NATO and Russia?? Chai how would you say something like that sir.? Tough sh*t I just don't know where to start from.... The largest military in the world is Britain (a NATO member), the second largest military in the world is France (also a NATO memeber). So you think sir, Russian will demolish these forces, together with U.S, Germany, Belgium and other NATO members One minute war with NATO and both China & Russian will disappear. Read what NATO did in Libya with Gadaffi. Chai I want to believe you are a graduate. Read more about the strenght of U.S alone, dont forget to check what is called the
NUCLEAR FOOTBALL which is always in the possession of all incumbent U.S presidents. Read about that crap called the nuclear football very well please!! Meanwhile, Google about anti-missile technology which Japan, South K, U.S and most powerful countries also have. Let me tell something, if war should break out between U.S and Nk anytime, Russia wouldnt even flinch or think about supporting N.K!! Why would they? Russia has nothing to gain in supporting N.K but rather have a lot to loose! Many of their companies were banned and sanctioned last month by U.S, what did they do about it?? NOTHING! U.S remain the most powerful nation on earth! N.K is small, cant even face and defeat Nigeria!!!

I just stopped reading when I got to the part where u said NATO would not take up to a minute to wipe out the duo of China be Russia.hmm seems u re one of those who underestimate Russia at ur peril,google wat a U.K permanent envoy to the U.N or so said abt Russsia.

He said Russia was capable of inflicting maximum damage on the NATO should war break out. U think Russia is a second rate military nation? They re high up on the Global Military Index ,only the U.S which occupies the 1st position is higher than Russia..

Also know that if not for the old U.S.S.R, the whole of Europe would ve had German as the official language whith the likes of France and Britain browbeaten into submission already...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
MONITZ:

I just stopped reading when I got to the part where u said NATO would not take a minute to wipe out the duo of China be Russia.hmm seems u re one of those who underestimate Russia at ur peril,google wat a U.K permanent envoy to the U.N or so said abt Russsia.

He said Russia was capable of inflicting maximum damage on the NATO should war break out. U think Russia is a second rate military nation? They re high up on the Global Military Index ,only the U.S which occupies the 1st position is higher than Russia..

Also know that if not for the old U.S.S.R, the whole of Europe would ve had German as the official language whith the likes of France and Britain browbeaten into submission already...
Well said. No one is saying Russia's military is not strong. The guy said Russia will ''wipe out'' NATO, perhaps you made a mistake when you ''stopped'' reading where you got to NATO vs Russia. Or do you also think Russia can wipe out the whole NATO too?? I'm sure you wouldnt think of such... That's the basis of the words I said and not that Russia's military is not strong but it would be fOOlishh & naive to think Russia could wipe out NATO sir!! During that process of ''inflicting maximun damage'' to NATO, I think there would be no country again called Russia.
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2017
;
Una get time sha
Did you see where he even said watch CNN grin
Even the CNN can't stop talking about Russia and even the CNN says the only country capable of making US be destory is Russia
He guy must have watch too much of Rambo grin
Britain and France largest military grin grin
All Europe need just one nuke from Mother Russia and finish, no more Europe country on the map
MONITZ:

I just stopped reading when I got to the part where u said NATO would not take a minute to wipe out the duo of China be Russia.hmm seems u re one of those who underestimate Russia at ur peril,google wat a U.K permanent envoy to the U.N or so said abt Russsia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
My friend you are the one saying jargons and nonsense online! Your ignorance is that you think population is the decisive factor in knowing the strength of the military of a country in number....lol. Sorry to disappoint you, you need to watch a lot of CNN news and get current with the happenings in the world through Google too (when its only NTA you watch, how would know all this??). Many times Nigeria has invited British soldiers to come and train our soldiers here...many times we've sent our own men over there to be trained by the British forces too. If you dont know what you are saying, do your research before typing anyhow here, what is Google for?? Yes I mean it, NK can't defeat Nigeria in war!! If this is paining you, ask your god Kim! Sorry to disapoint you again, British and France have the largest and second largest military in the world respectively. Stop displaying ignorance openly!

It has come to my notice in the summary of your write-up, you can't differential between largest armies and the strength of the military of a country.

You don't know the difference between the strength of the military of a country and largest armies.

British military strength can't never be underestimated in a war but they are not the largest armies in the world. France have the strength but not the second largest armies in the world.

Britain have the strength but don't have the largest armies in the world.

France have the strength but don't have the second largest armies in the world.

Largest armies in the world
1) China,
2) United States
3) India
4) North korea
5) Russia.

Guy, I don't if you can google at all. You lack vital information.

Go and do history, I will pay your tuition fee.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
My Statement:

Escodotman's Statement:

...One minute war with NATO and both China and Russia will disappear.

You also said, US has the most powerful president on earth then I corrected you that it is Lord Putin ( The president of all presidents) is the most power person on Earth. After Lord Putin, the next person on that list is Donald Trump.

If all these my facts are correct, then you need to go back to school and study history or use google effectively next time before talking thrash here.

You also mentioned NUCLEAR FOOTBALL at the disposal of US presidents.

Have you heard of the RDS- 220 hydrogen bomb known as the Tsar Bomb?

Tsar Bomb is a thermonuclear bomb not nuclear bomb OK. it is the largest atomic bomb on planet Earth. Do you know where it is right? At Lord Putin disposal. If it is released to NATO, they would all surrender at lord Putin's feet before the arrival of US, in fact, they are no more to tell the story.

Thermonuclear bomb( hydrogen bomb) is fusion reaction while
Nuclear bomb is fission reaction. Hydrogen bomb is more powerful than Nuclear bomb. Tsar bomb is an hydrogen bomb.

I have not mentioned RS-28 Sarmat super-nukes AKA "SATAN 2" at Lord Putin disposal. It will be ready for launch in 2018. So, 2018 is not far again.

NATO should beware of Tsar bomb, S-400 missiles and Satan 2 at Lord Putin disposal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by MONITZ: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
Well said. No one is saying Russia's military is not strong. The guy said Russia will ''wipe out'' NATO, perhaps you made a mistake when you ''stopped'' reading where you got to NATO vs Russia. Or do you also think Russia can wipe out the whole NATO too?? I'm sure you wouldnt think of such... That's the basis of the words I said and not that Russia's military is not strong but it would be fOOlishh & naive to think Russia could wipe out NATO sir!! During that process of ''inflicting maximun damage'' to NATO, I think there would be no country again called Russia.

I understood everything I quoted. I didn't say /insinuate that Russia would destroy NATO in lesss than a minute because I know MAD is there for a reason nd also the second strike capability that only the US,Russia nd Britain ve for the now which means that in an all out first nuclear attack by a country,only the US,Russia nd maybe Britain will still be able to strike back at the country from whence the attack came even if the attack takes down most part of these countries..So its not as easy as u re insinuating..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bro remove Britain jooor

Even British MPs during session after the Defence Sec talked about striking Russia first with nuke and the MPs replied him immediately "How will we the British survive Russia Nukes, remember Russia owns the largest and the biggest nuclears and Hydrogens nukes in the world not even US will able to survive it talkless of our Island "
grin and they are just few milies aways from us.
MONITZ:

I understood everything I quoted. I didn't say /insinuate that Russia would destroy NATO in lesss than a minute because I know MAD is there for a reason nd also the second strike capability that only the US,Russia nd Britain ve for the now,wat this means is that in an all out first nuclear attack by a country,only the US,Russia nd maybe [b]Britain [/b]will still be able to strike back at the country from whence the attack came even if the attack takes down most part of these countries I listed..So its not as easy as u re insinuating..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by patrickmuf(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:

Please stop trying too hard to make a point that doesn't cut it as far as this discourse is concerned...At the bolded, is it only the US that has the exclusive right to build weapons that can reach other countries? The US has thousands of missiles that can hit NK but according to you it's a crime for NK to have something of similar capability...Na wah for you oh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by MONITZ: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
seunny4lif:
Bro remove Britain jooor

Even British MPs during session after the Defence Sec talked about striking Russia first with nuke and the MPs replied him immediately "How will we the British survive Russia Nukes, remember Russia owns the largest and the biggest nuclears and Hydrogens nukes in the world not even US will able to survive it talkless of our Island "
grin and they are just few milies aways from us.

Haha funny u @ " how will we the Bristish survive Russian nukes,remember Russia owns the largest nd biggest niclear nd hydrogen nukes in the world and not even the US will be able to survive it talk less of our Island" Bt jokes apart,I think I read somewhere that Britain had arrived in that exclusive list of nations with second strike capability which used to be just the US nd Russia....
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by seunny4lif(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
MONITZ:

Haha funny u @ " how will we the Bristish survive Russian nukes,remember Russia owns the largest nd biggest niclear nd hydrogen nukes in the world and not even the US will be able to survive it talk less of our Island" Bt jokes apart,I think I read somewhere that Britain had arrived in that exclusive list of nations with second strike capability which used to be just the US nd Russia....
Worst is it.
I watched the MPs hearing on BBC and Sky news
Both stations are anti-Russia but they both can't denied the truth.
UK can't survive the second strike.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by MONITZ: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
seunny4lif:

Worst is it.
I watched the MPs hearing on BBC and Sky news
Both stations are anti-Russia but they both can't denied the truth.
UK can't survive the second strike.

Ok,if u watched it ,it then means
u re right about them not being in that exclusive list yet...
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
patrickmuf:

Please stop trying too hard to make a point that doesn't cut it as far as this discourse is concerned...At the bolded, is it only the US that has the exclusive right to build weapons that can reach other countries? The US has thousands of missiles that can hit NK but according to you it's a crime for NK to have something of similar capability...Na wah for you oh!!!
Stop trying too hard to dabble into an argument you have no information about. It is not only U.S that have a nuclear arsenal, and again it is a law set up by the United Nations, which Nigeria is even a member, on having nuclear arsenal! U.S didnt make the law for your information!
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
EdoBoy90:
My Statement:

Escodotman's Statement:

...One minute war with NATO and both China and Russia will disappear.

You also said, US has the most powerful president on earth then I corrected you that it is Lord Putin ( The president of all presidents) is the most power person on Earth. After Lord Putin, the next person on that list is Donald Trump.

If all these my facts are correct, then you need to go back to school and study history or use google effectively next time before talking thrash here.

You also mentioned NUCLEAR FOOTBALL at the disposal of US presidents.

Have you heard of the RDS- 220 hydrogen bomb known as the Tsar Bomb?

Tsar Bomb is a thermonuclear bomb not nuclear bomb OK. it is the largest atomic bomb on planet Earth. Do you know where it is right? At Lord Putin disposal. If it is released to NATO, they would all surrender at lord Putin's feet before the arrival of US, in fact, they are no more to tell the story.

Thermonuclear bomb( hydrogen bomb) is fusion reaction while
Nuclear bomb is fission reaction. Hydrogen bomb is more powerful than Nuclear bomb. Tsar bomb is an hydrogen bomb.

I have not mentioned RS-28 Sarmat super-nukes AKA "SATAN 2" at Lord Putin disposal. It will be ready for launch in 2018. So, 2018 is not far again.

NATO should beware of Tsar bomb, S-400 missiles and Satan 2 at Lord Putin disposal.

I give up on your kind of intelligence...what a pity! What can a man do uh? Russian vs NATO, and Russia would ''wipe'' them off.... Oh what an ignorance! Good luck in your further rubbish-typing.
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by escodotman: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
EdoBoy90:

It has come to my notice in the summary of your write-up, you can't differential between largest armies and the strength of the military of a country.

You don't know the difference between the strength of the military of a country and largest armies.

British military strength can't never be underestimated in a war but they are not the largest armies in the world. France have the strength but not the second largest armies in the world.

Britain have the strength but don't have the largest armies in the world.

France have the strength but don't have the second largest armies in the world.

Largest armies in the world
1) China,
2) United States
3) India
4) North korea
5) Russia.

Guy, I don't if you can google at all. You lack vital information.

Go and do history, I will pay your tuition fee.
I wonder which school you finished from, thats if you are a graduate at all. What has history got to do with the military of a country Is the military of Britain, France and the rest a history?? Lol. Guy goodluck
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
Stop trying too hard to dabble into an argument you have no information about. It is not only U.S that have a nuclear arsenal, and again it is a law set up by the United Nations, which Nigeria is even a member, on having nuclear arsenal! U.S didnt make the law for your information!

Only US that have a nuclear arsenal? did I hear your right? This one lacks vital information. Google is one million miles away from you and you are still in the 16th century.

When it comes to Nuclear Arsenals, Russia is ahead of US.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:
I wonder which school you finished from, thats if you are a graduate at all. What has history got to do with the military of a country Is the military of Britain, France and the rest a history?? Lol. Guy goodluck

I offered you that because you lack vital information when you claimed you are the owner of Google and you can't use it effectively.
Re: Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War by EdoBoy90(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
escodotman:

I have proved to you that you know nothing about these countries. I have given you the right information about these countries

I have countered your false assertions with verifiable information which is axiomatic in nature.

You know where you belong now. I am ahead of you when it comes to vital information. Even through we talk about USA, I will beat you hand down. Even the USA, you know nothing about them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker Caught Watching indecency Site On Live Tv During Interview! / Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man / Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.