Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters (660 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters by ikorodureporta: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2017
The host of 'Frankly Speaking' Muyiwa Afolabi, shared the pix under the caption ''chilling with my girls''.....

Re: Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2017
I'ld like to know if this guy is now a pastor, 'cos he shares invitation to his Sunday' programs
Re: Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2017
love this guy programme. Very educative
Re: Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters by permsec: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Frankly speaking with Muyiwa Afolabi.

Monday to Friday from 9am to 9:15am On Rapower fm.

A very boring/cliche programme.

Everybdy don turn motivational speaker.

Goan motivate your daughters, i don't want to see them at Peckerz soonest!

(1) (Reply)

From Which Money Are We Going To Do Anything For Obi Madubogwu? - Emeka Speaks / Naija Girl Bit Off Her Customer's Nose, For Refuser Of Payment(video/photo) / After Weeks Of Standing By Her Friend Eucharia, Susan Peters Is Ready For Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.