Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters (17671 Views)

Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos / Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by praizblog: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
In Christmas mood, beautiful actress Georgina Onuoha shares adorable cute photos rocking matching outfit with his family.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-georgina-onuoha-rock-matching-outfit-with-his-cute-family-for-xmas/

1 Like

Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by praizblog: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
See more Cute 3 generation photos of Georgina Onuoha and her cute family ....>>>..SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by cenaman(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Make this post no enter front page oo.....

1 Like

Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2018
why?? this is far better than twerking posts that hit FP

cenaman:
Make this post no enter front page oo.....
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Victor912(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Lovly
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by franklypaen: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Everybody rocking this n that .....I can't even find the rock .. mtsheewww undecided
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Emerald94(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by lightwalkertv: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
I'm enjoying my Christmas here on Nairaland and here too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PeLIUDQqK0
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by busky007: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Beautiful beautiful gals
Hope they become responsible gals not actresss
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Holankill(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
I don tire
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Emmy3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
"I pledge to Buhari my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his dignity and
Thumbs up a honor at him
So help me God."

Kindly share and like, if you pledge, too
NPower ID
N-HEALTH-2017-000001908608
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by sage101: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
This girl that year.....

1 Like

Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Biafrans are naturally a very beautiful people!

Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by wealth2al(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by flyca: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is her mama her husband? undecided
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Ayobami7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
That's good.
Merry Christmas!
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by propsvila: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Some of this celebrities pay Nairaland mods to hype and promote them.
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by zealousayo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Beautiful...
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by anambraamaka: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fine girl
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by SURElee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
OP! With "his" family?
Re: Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters by joyousever(f): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful Georgina.

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda / Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.