Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) (44330 Views)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by malware: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

I came to check names

safe to say I wasn't disappointed.

The land of the rising sun crime

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Every comment charging at the Ibo tribe on this present topic never got any defensive response this time. This shows that you cannot always defend crime all the time cos it's ur tribe. Thailand don't give a hoot if he is Ibo, to them he is Nigerian and I'm sure he will be grossly dealt with. Its getting worse daily if we go by the news we hear and read. We need to spend more time praying for a better country Nigeria than asserting blame on Nigeria for the misdeed of a few. Nigeria needs our prayers no matter the tribe you are. For now, Nigeria is what we have, until Biafra comes to stay as a country in Africa, pray for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by princenigeria: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
as I just see d headline i know even read am i know say na them.Igbos sharp sharp money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by ACE1010: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Can't these boys from the SE be responsible for once Especially in a foreign land?? Always giving us bad names!!! Na wa! Chai!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
burkingx:
grin

Lol, you posted cone head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaiba:
I did not look at the name grin
me too cheesy
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jus keep tarnishing our image abroad sad

That's why if u dey abroad all these foreigners no dey trust Nigerians no matter how hard u try to proof tht u are a good Nigerian, dem go jus believe say ur like a time bomb
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
The hustle is real.

And to the person above me, what image does Nigeria have before?
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Indigenous People of Biafra helping Thailand to develop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Daboomb: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaiba:

The name is Chijoke now or what do you expect?

Always Chijoke or Chukwumedike or Chukwudilli

Dem don swear for Igbos.

I did not chekc the name too!
I just hate to check name sbecause it is a waste of time.
We already know who e go be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Igbos disgracing themselves everywhere thinking its Nigerians, 97% of Nigerian criminals serving in foreign jails are Igbos. from south Africa to Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, India, Iraq, Romania, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, some are even in Ghanaian, Ugandan and Rwandan prison, what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gwaihir:
Wonder what they will have done to him if it were Russia? undecided

In Russia, the news wouldn't even come out at all..

Russian police will just secretly break every bone in his body with hammer, remove every nail on his finger and toes with pliers and when he is at the verge of death, they will let loose a blood hound dog and let him finish the job..

And it would be videoed for private viewing by the military for fun..

Abeg fear Russia..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
ajepako:

In Russia, the news wouldn't even come out at all..

Russian police will just secretly break every bone in his body with hammer, remove every nail on his finger and toes with pliers and when he is at the verge of death, they will let loose a blood hound dog and let him finish the job..

And it would be videoed for private viewing by the military for fun..

Abeg fear Russia..

Their reputation precedes them grin
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
When will tribalism end on Nairaland? undecided

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
......developers on the process as usual.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by luluman: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaiba:
There's no point, once its robbery, na them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gwaihir:

Their reputation precedes them grin

Even lSlS doesn't Bleep with Russia.. And if they do, they know what's coming and it is usually big and scary..

Russia doesn't just kill their enemy, they wipe out his entire family including his pet.. With the most painful and slowest death

Dem no dey hear abeg...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by luluman: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

I came to check names

safe to say I wasn't disappointed.

The land of the rising sun
Did you mean land of the rising thieves?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
ajepako:

Even lSlS doesn't Bleep with Russia.. And if they do, they know what's coming and it is usually big and scary..

Russia doesn't just kill their enemy, they wipe out his entire family including his pet.. With the most painful and slowest death

Dem no dey hear abeg...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Another marginalized developer... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaiba:
tongue
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaiba:
are u sure....
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Mechette(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
gan gan.....NCAN wer u dey
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
am igbo man but i hate the way our boys search for money, is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by DocHMD: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
He is one of those that hates Biafra and love 'one naijeriya'. He is only trying to show his thieving nigerian skills. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by burkingx(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
bigass123:
l

This wickedness... angry
See head like Dstv satellite dish.
Ewu grin
... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
So you cannot respect yourself and work abi? You deserve anything you get there.tufiaaaaa
He deserves jail plus 90 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, useless criminal sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by win2kwire: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
yes ibo, number one destroyers of Nigerian passport!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by Deborahj(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
All Hail Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) by win2kwire: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Davoneskay:
Let's not point accusing finger at tribe but instead do all to make our beloveth country great again. I love Nigeria.

if one part of your body is sick you go to doctor and they concentrate on that part, ibo criminality is a cancer inside Nigeria. it must be publicised and destroyed so stop sweeping it undr carpet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.