Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? (2553 Views)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Stingman:

OP have you thought of this....?

What if Kanu is detained and even killed...Can you predict that the one who takes over from him won't be more problematic than Kanu? If you are still confused, did you know there will be a Kanu, when a milder Uwazuruike helds way? Trying to solve a problem at the middle has never solved any problem, but resolving the root cause does...Remembr this and thank me later!!

Kanu is praying for his death so that a much more radical Igbo will arise and lead our people to freedom.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Nightwolf1: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I Hope, he is not thinking, by going low key or begging South East Governors to intercede on his behalf, would deter the Federal Government from arresting him, when the court orders his arrest for flagrantly flouting his bail conditions?

I'm right to believe u once suffered from acute dementia. To burst ur bubbles, Kanu held same rally in Aba recently. Now tell us stupidity doesn't make one happy then I shall reference ur post. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by MalcoImX: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Long unnecessary process

Rearrest Kanu today if truly Buhari believes that Nigeria unity is non negotiable

The first time you arrested him, did you go through this process

When the court freed him, did you go through this process

You think you can frighten him with court revoking his bail

Tell your brainless hero to arrest him today if truly he is not scared of the UN
Chest beating for a coward who was granted bail on false application that he needs medical care.
Kunu is just a small fry. He's just a nonentity compared to these men.
1. Ojukwu - fled
2. Obj - jailed
3. Yar'adua - died in jail
4. IBB - forced to step aside
5. Buhari - jailed
6. Abacha - died on the throne, under mysterious circumstances.
7. Abiola - died in jail

These are men who wouldn't allow ordinary men to go down licking their shoes. This megalomaniac coward who was caught hiding in a Lagos hotel, with a woman of easy virtue, is who you're disturbing us as somebody worthy of some attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by ProDNA: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
The most reliable paternity DNA testing services available at an affordable price.

Check my signature.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
MalcoImX:

Chest beating for a coward who was granted bail on false application that he needs medical care.
Kunu is just a small fry. He's just a nonentity compared to these men.
1. Ojukwu - fled
2. Obj - jailed
3. Yar'adua - died in jail
4. IBB - forced to step aside
5. Buhari - jailed
6. Abacha - died on the throne, under mysterious circumstances.
7. Abiola - died in jail

These are men who wouldn't allow ordinary men to go down licking their shoes. This megalomaniac coward who was caught hiding in a Lagos hotel is who you're disturbing as as somebody.

You can arrest Kanu today

Don't tell me that the security are on holiday today

Cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by MalcoImX: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You can arrest Kanu today

Don't tell me that the security are on holiday today

Cowards
Why not go to the courts or the nearest security post and tell them if you're serious.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by truth4u: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You guys boasted more than this before, and he was arrested and jailed for 2 Years !
Why are you making Diabolical noise up and down? If you can't arrest him, then shut the fuk up.... If you are waiting for court, then keep quite and wait... Why ranting KANU up and down when you have nothing to say....

You diabolical zombies are something else,... Very goatic zoo animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
MalcoImX:

Why not go to the courts or the nearest security post and tell them if you're serious.

Was it not you cowards that brought up the issue of rearresting Kanu

Hurry up and fulfill that threat of yours

Don't tell me you don't know Kanu's village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by MalcoImX: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

What are your reasons that he shouldn't be rearrested?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by backtosender: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You cannot defeat biafra with guns and prison cells Prof soludo just said the gospel truth....it will make restoration of biafra come faster than ever

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by IloveMoney: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I Hope, he is not thinking, by going low key or begging South East Governors to intercede on his behalf, would deter the Federal Government from arresting him, when the court orders his arrest for flagrantly flouting his bail conditions?

Nnamdi Kanu has a message for you likes and Buhari...if you have tow heads, go and arrest him in biafraland and see if you will live there alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsYTfUytPZ8
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Uteghe(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Ogbuagu Ndigbo Buhari carry go till 2023
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Yyeske(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
That's how these IPOB miscreants dared anyone to arrest the hate filled albino and called everyone a coward for not doing so but immediately he was arrested and incaserated for close to two years, they started singing ICC and UN.
See them shouting and daring the FG now but by the time he's imprisoned again, they'll repeat same song all over again

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Yyeske(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See boasting as if you could even organize a jail break for him the last time he was jailed, this is what common thing drug lords in South America do everyday
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Yyeske(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
truth4u:

Why are you making Diabolical noise up and down? If you can't arrest him, then shut the fuk up.... If you are waiting for court, then keep quite and wait... Why ranting KANU up and down when you have nothing to say....

You diabolical zombies are something else,... Very goatic zoo animals
Why the insults, why can't you express yourself and move on?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Obdk: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Why the insults, why can't you express yourself and move on?

yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Yyeske(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

yoruba boy
hausa girl
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by bobbyfest(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
when the cat is absent, the rats take control!

nobody shud comment after dz.....fist bomb comment....I hail bro
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by markfemisgay: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
thunder scatter ngenegoat inshallah amin.
thunder scatter ngenegoat mashallah amin.
thunder destroy ngenefool auzubillahi amin
Iseeeeh.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Toketimt: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Stingman:

even it that happens...What next? The status quo and your born to rule policy would continue, abi?

U sound lost. What next?
His criminous case then continues. grin
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Toketimt: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
mightyhazell:
Get a brighter grammar and get to work first, before rushing down here to murder our lingua franca.

Oponu, this is politics section not education of NL. Good grammar is inconsequential here. Face topic.
grin
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by CrtlAltDel: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Due process granted Kanu bail on health grounds
Same Due process will revoke his bail……. Kanu's knows this that is why he is now shitting in his pampers
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter / Wow!!! Check Out Fabulous Photos From Billionaire, Chima Anyaso's Birthday Bash / Forget The Fact That Buhari Is Leading, Atiku Has Already Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.