Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) (20422 Views)

Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2017
okerekeikpo:
This is part of the islamization agenda using dangote trucks to kill Igbos, but one single factory he can't build here
just imagine how foolish you sound
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Geezholla: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2017
fk001:
Bullshit!!

Accident do happen, just because the driver is hausa they want to change things into something different.

R.I.P to the poor boy,

What do you mean..... Seems u did get d report, plz kindly go over it again
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by psalmson001: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Everybody now will start blaming the poor truck driver, even if its d boy dat is at fault.........honestly some pedestrains dont know how to cross or walk by d road side at all. Dem go dey use leg take drag road with motor. Na so one hediat just tun enter my front d other day, luckily i was on full alert......if not dem for don carry news say motor crushes man to death, dem no go talk say him jump enter road o.
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Geezholla:

What do you mean..... Seems u did get d report, plz kindly go over it again

The Hausa man ran away to safe his life from jungle justice, because he knew what will happen if they caught him.

He should just go and report himself to the station
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Nawa. Person go just wake up not knowing he will die today. He went to bed last night with plans of today. God, God God!! Protect us Abeg. Let only the old die, at least from 80years. Let the young live.
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Jaybee001: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Under the influence of Sallah Rams.

Allah won't like this. cool

I wonder why muslims are just base on riding big cars and smoking or begging. Thats their favourite job. grin

You are indeed a very big fool
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2017
fk001:
Bullshit!!

Accident do happen, just because the driver is hausa they want to change things into something different.

R.I.P to the poor boy

So because he is an hausa man he don't need to be mention in the case?
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Habooki 1-0 Biafra
funny i mean you now putting fuel in the fire... This one weak me, e kill for your own house, Hahahahah aboki will aways win without any returning blow from biafra... See that they allowed that idiot to excape... Hit and run. Excaping the jungle justice. Taa brafra go and sleep.
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
marooh:

So because he is an hausa man he don't need to be mention in the case?

Let the police to handle the case..
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ekensi01: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2017
musa7m:
I wonder why Nigeria jews (ipob) like to push drugs or do blood money...
Are those your fathers name?

Ijaw Ipob.
I know that you are still enjoying the sallah meat, hope you even ate it.
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by iamphill: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
I bet that truck is a Dangote truck
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
frankmoney:
just imagine how foolish you sound
u dey find my trouble o
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Pedrookpa: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
It Is A Pity! Rip.
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Are those your fathers name?

Ijaw Ipob.
I know that you are still enjoying the sallah meat, hope you even ate it.
wat this one saying?...

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.