Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! (1198 Views)

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Be sure to read EVERY DARN TEXT on this screenshot, or just shut the bleep up. undecided

CC: kuuljay, LexngtonSteele, Ichietome, SINZ, naijaboiy, pumpingmachine, DarkRebel69, Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
I wonder why this thread was moved to the family section?

What has feminism (a pure political ideology) got to do with family?

Nairaland mod (that moved this thread), please quit being backward. Backwardness is a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Ichietome: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
paschu:
Be sure to read EVERY DARN TEXT on this screenshot, or just shut the bleep up. undecided

CC: kuuljay, LexngtonSteele, Ichietome, SINZ, naijaboiy, pumpingmachine, DarkRebel69, Ishilove.

Mtchew
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
undecided

Ichietome:

Mtchew
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by dangotesmummy: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
So nairaland has finally lost its value with stupid clowns everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Dcholeric: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
nice read
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Neminc: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2017
This is the pure unadulterated truth ignorant leftists will not like it

1 Like

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2017
so some slowpoke brought this shit to nairaland. Seen it being parroted about on the media.

Like the idiot I suppose you are, you failed to research or acknowledge how women have helped immensely during these times. Typical of evil patriarchal snots like the original poster to try to rewrite history by ignoring the contributions of women. Trying to further your agenda by using people's pain and suffering? Despicable

And to further buttress your idiocy, you failed to realize that this post was originally created to support rednekc racists who made it to try to diminish their effects of their racism.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by cococandy(f): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2017
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-woman-headed-to-Houston-with-Harvey-relief-442414683.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/29/sf-woman-real-time-mapping-app-harvey-rescue-relief/

http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/bakersfield-woman-headed-to-houston-to-help-with-harvey-relief

Just a few links for women helping out. Because they are not posing for pictures lifting people out of water doesn't mean they are sitting down doing nothing.
Many of the volunteers and donors to this cause are women. And I'm pained to a sexist asshat trying to use this disaster/death/suffering to further the cause of misogyny.

Thousands Women are working round the clock in shelter homes (free of charge) and overtime in the hospitals taking care of people who have been injured.

Maybe next time you want to be a sexist slowpoke, do your research first.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2017
I'm still looking for the feminist point undecided

1 Like

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Humanistme: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Suprnov3r:
This is the pure unadulterated truth ignorant leftists will not like it

who are the leftists?
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by dangotesmummy: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
cococandy:
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-woman-headed-to-Houston-with-Harvey-relief-442414683.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/29/sf-woman-real-time-mapping-app-harvey-rescue-relief/

http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/bakersfield-woman-headed-to-houston-to-help-with-harvey-relief

Just a few links for women helping out. Because they are not posing for pictures lifting people out of water doesn't mean they are sitting down doing nothing.
Many of the volunteers and donors to this cause are women. And I'm pained to a sexist asshat trying to use this disaster/death/suffering to further the cause of misogyny.

Thousands Women are working round the clock in shelter homes (free of charge) and overtime in the hospitals taking care of people who have been injured.

don't mind the clown

Criticizing what he has no depth about

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Hypocrisy, dead conscience and a mind messed up with rotten ideology is your problem.

Show me a report (or pictures) of super, independent, "no-need-for-men" women risking their lives right inside the waters, driving/mobilizing trucks/boats or carrying the victims off to safety right on their shoulders.

Provide a sane valid report, or just shut your incoherent trap if you have no real evidence.

[s]
cococandy:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Cry me an ocean.

[s]

cococandy:
so some slowpoke brought this shit to nairaland. Seen it being parroted about on the media.

Like the idiot I suppose you are, you failed to research or acknowledge how women have helped immensely during these times. Typical of evil patriarchal snots like the original poster to try to rewrite history by ignoring the contributions of women. Trying to further your agenda by using people's pain and suffering? Despicable

And to further buttress your idiocy, you failed to realize that this post was originally created to support rednekc racists who made it to try to diminish their effects of their racism.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
paschu:
Cry me an ocean.

Ain't that all you gat?
Sexist prig

4 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by MMotimo: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is really embarrassing embarassed
There is no correlation between the topic and the shared social media post.
At best, the post contrasts the Left and the Right in American politics. In its simplest not-hard-to-understand form, you could say it's talking about Republicans and Democrats
To link this to feminism is reaching and frankly scary because anyone that believes that missing connection can either not read or cannot think.

2 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Humanistme: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
MMotimo:
This is really embarrassing embarassed
There is no correlation between the topic and the shared social media post.
At best, the post contrasts the Left and the Right in American politics. In its simplest not-hard-to-understand form, you could say it's talking about Republicans and Democrats
To link this to feminism is reaching and frankly scary because anyone that believes that missing connection can either not read or cannot think.

LOL I'm sure the Op is a Nigerian extremist trump supporter and probably Igbo.

they are usually anti social justice and feminism

Nigerian extreme trump supporters are as dumb as the American ones grin
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by cococandy(f): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm Igbo and I'm not anti social justice
Humanistme:

LOL I'm sure the Op is a Nigerian extremist trump supporter and probably Igbo.

they are usually anti social justice and feminism

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Humanistme:

LOL I'm sure the Op is a Nigerian extremist trump supporter and probably Igbo

they are usually anti social justice and feminisn

Really? Tribalism has gotten here?
So any man that is anti social justice and anti feminism is probably Igbo
Very tribalistic statement

2 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Daeylar(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
cococandy:

Don't mind the silly op,
I wonder how someone can say only men helped

Trying to further your agenda by using people's pain and suffering? Despicable

Really despicable

2 Likes

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by paschu: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Can you show me where the phrases "only men helped" was used or implied in that writeup?

I don't want to believe that you folks use plastic brains too.

Daeylar:

Don't mind the silly op,
I wonder how someone can say only men helped

Really despicable
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Humanistme: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Really? Tribalism has gotten here? So any man that is anti social justice and anti feminism is probably Igbo Very tribalistic statement

ayam very sorry, I'm not trying to be tribalistic o.
Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Humanistme: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Really? Tribalism has gotten here? So any man that is anti social justice and anti feminism is probably Igbo Very tribalistic statement

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by Humanistme: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Re: All The Deluded American And African Feminists, Get In Here! by kuuljay(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
paschu:

why in the hell did you bring me into this? Something I know nothing about?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Mum's Or Dad's Uncle? / "You Damaged Me & Won't Make Heaven" - Nigerian Lady Writes Her Born-Again Aunt / Fridge, Standing Fan And Generator For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.