Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26641 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
In this age and era, majority of girls want to tag themselves as a feminist, fighting for equal rights with the male counterparts!, this is a vision in hell hole

* Majority of women with the feminist mentality are group of lazy Individuals with the expertise in gold digging. You are quick to examine the flaws and fault of the male gender, but fail to realise the flaws and fault of the girl child.

* Feminism does not mean you should be rude and aggressive to the male folks else you would end up in a bad situation, because a mans ego should not be trampled upon, in the achievement of your agenda.

* Majority of women seeking for feminist right have forgotten their major role in the family, therefore, they now seek for the male counterparts to partake in the family welfare and up keep. Your husband cannot be working so hard for money, and you still expect him to change the baby diaper.

* The term feminist has being bastardized, and turned into a medium in which girls now boost up their ego while in disunity with the original idea of feminism.

Lastly, if you're seeking for equal rights to rule, make decisions and control your self motivation about life and its surroundings, then you should master the craft of power the male counterparts has, and learn to for go issues easily like them, learn to earn like them, and learn to be brave like them.

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Tallesty1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Feminism was a movement of profound importance, securing the extension of natural rights to women, but its modern incarnation is something else.

Their focus is marriage, everything about them is anti marriage and that's why a lot of married people are walking corpses who, due to gross psychological and emotional abuses, have become
empty shells waiting to drop.

I do not want to talk about Africa's version of Feminism, especially Nigeria version because it is filled with double standards. They're presenting women as perpetual miserable victims and men are always the oppresors even when it is clear that women mistreat women than men.

This has made many to stop clamoring for equal rights and start attacking men. They're opportunists, they only want equality where it favors them. They support sexism where it favors them.

All these are good news though because they have successfully put feminism on self termination and it is gradually heading to extinction.

A lot of people support equal rights these days but only a few want to identify with feminists, that should tell you something.

Give Today's feminists men's wealth and strenght and they will campaign for total annihilation of men.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by IamAirforce1: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by LadyMarionette(f): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by chinchonglee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
lol
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by swiz123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
The true definition of Feminism is: A Bunch of hypocrital women who envy the benefits that comes with being a man but detests tedious responsiblities that comes with being a man.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
say no more ma'am..................you already have my heart, respect and pènis

thumbs up, u nailed it cool

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
You really nailed this writeup.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
You really nailed this writeup.

Thank you Makydebbie . Glad it was appreciated

5 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
say no more ma'am..................you already have my heart, respect and pènis Accolades grin

thumbs up, u nailed it cool

Thanks.

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Lonestar124: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who take their rantings serious abegundecided

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:
Feminism means : Bunch of hypocrital woman who envy the benefits that comes with being a man but detests tedious responsiblities that comes with being a man.

Exactly. You call and fight for equal rights, yet when you're faced with heavy task like the male counterparts would, your call for feminism would deminish?. Why?.

If you want to be a feminist, be ready to work like the male counterparts, think, solve issues and go through emotional trauma like them.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
when women started subtracting from their responsibilities saying we no longer do this and that i knew the losers were nothing but lazy trash. yet just see how long their lists are for things potential husbands must do!!. no wonder all of them are angry. no man can wife a burden. they'll die single and lonely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Blonchilli(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
When I hear the word feminist the women that come to mind are Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama ,Meghan Markle and Dora Akunliyi. Women that made a difference in the society and paved the way for other women, that's what feminism is not bashing men all over the internet yet you still call Ayo and Chinedu for money you want to use to buy what you need and pay bills. Women today use feminism to cover up their oloshoism when they can't breathe without a man, e.g Toke Mokinwa. Even prostitutes in the streets are more glorified than them. Nice work Op.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

There is nothing like Feminism. It exists only on the internet. True feminists don't exist

☣ ☠

12 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by austyn0(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:
The true definition of Feminism is: A Bunch of hypocrital woman who envy the benefits that comes with being a man but detests tedious responsiblities that comes with being a man.
Feminism was brought up as a #Fightback to the harmful and detestable treatments women were getting from men,, op is tryna point at some senseless feminist wannabes' claiming feminists without knowing what it entails...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fools fighting for equal rights but decline as soon as equal responsibility is mentioned.@ OP,well done.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
Who take their rantings serious abegundecided

But the uproar of feminist is very alarming in the current society we lived in, and more feminist are sprouting up daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blonchilli:
When I hear the word feminist the women that come to mind are Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama ,Meghan Markle and Dora Akunliyi. Women that made a difference in the society and paved the way for other women, that's what feminism is not bashing men all over the internet yet you still call Ayo and Chinedu for money you want to use to buy what you need and pay bills. Women today use feminism to cover up their oloshoism when they can't breathe without a man, e.g Toke Mokinwa. Even prostitutes in the streets are more glorified than them. Nice work Op.
lool and all those women are married while some braindead unmarried bitter african feminist is busy hating on men. i pity such ignorance and stupidity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
Feminism was brought up as a #Fightback to the harmful and detestable treatments women were getting from men,, op is tryna point at some senseless feminist wannabes' claiming feminists without knowing what it entails...
and the woman asslickers enter the thread

10 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Fools fighting for equal rights but decline as soon as equal responsibility is mentioned.@ OP,well done.

A feminist should be ever ready to face responsibilities just like the male child. If she deserves equal rights with him, then he deserve equal power to disagree with her anytime, any day , any where.

A feminist should be ready to split fire wood, fix generator, push wheel barrow to feed.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Thanks.

Lalasticlala

cheesy..............uwc

YOu know, i used to think you were a feminist......................now i know you're just a ________ .
smiley

#say no to feminism
#if you want erual rights, it should encompass everything

[co]
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by iamJ(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
lool and all those women are married while some braindead unmarried bitter african feminist is busy hating on men. i pity such ignorance and stupidity.
feminist get married, there is no rule like feminist shouldn’t get married

Stop the hate,embrace feminism based on its true definition

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blonchilli:

But our girls won't copy the glory these women posses, rather they prefer to walk around with the I'm A FEMINIST Placard, therefore, guys, you've to be careful with me. What a shame.

13 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well done MissCokie. Your article is quite apt. Meanwhile expect backlash from the Nairaland clique of hood rats who will be convulsing from this post already.

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by iamJ(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na wa see Agege bread seller ghetto understanding of feminism wink the number 1 requirement for you to be a feminist is intelligence, no intelligence in this write up

Is like ure reacting to the understanding of feminism that agege bread sellers follow, feminism is good and it’s here to stay

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
when women started subtracting from their responsibilities saying we no longer do this and that i knew the losers were nothing but lazy trash. yet just see how long their lists are for things potential husbands must do!!. no wonder all of them are angry. no man can wife a burden. they'll die single and lonely.

A feminist believes that, she has the right to slap a man, beat him up and be boastful about it. Where did we go wrong?.

A man is a MAN, Not a wo-MAN . feminism is just a scheme to delude and perpetrate a dangerous way of living for the female society.

7 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

A feminist should be ever ready to face responsibilities just like the male child. If she deserves equal rights with him, then he deserve equal power to disagree with her anytime, any day , any where.

A feminist should be ready to split fire wood, fix generator, push wheel barrow to feed.
....Reason I don't take them serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Well done MissCokie. Your article is quite apt. Meanwhile expect backlash from the Nairaland clique of hood rats who will be convulsing from this post already.

@the bolded, I'm thick skinned. I'm glad you liked my article.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
when a woman builds/buys a house or car with money gotten from prostitution you'll see all the idiot feminists giving her accolades and tagging her as a "strong independent womam"

these feminists no longer frown at immorality especially when the culprit is one of them (take linda ikeji for example)

ask all these dumb feminists online who their role models are and you'll hear them mention people and names like tonto dikeh, toke mokinwa, etc

#Spits

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
After reading this calmly to me your write up made sense from where you stated "lastly"

The rest are unsubstantiated statistics and just mere talk.
Mind you some feminist claim to have a fourth wave of feminism which is gladly influenced by social media.

And as for your flaws of the girl child no one is denying that after all it is in this Africa that you hear people emphasizing on training the girl child and forgetting about the boy child.

Feminism is a choice and no one is forcing you to have the feminist ideology which differs from person to person.

I wonder why you people are obsessed with feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by StreetNews: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmm. This is brutality packaged in form of article. Plain truth for all to see.

You earn my accolades misscokie .

MODs should FP this material.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.