Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji (1474 Views)

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by REVDIMMY: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here on Nairaland. This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greeting to all nairalanders.. its God that saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.
They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired.

I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase u get a text message like this..

You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-04-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread de news. we never know who we might save.Sent as received.

TechZuma

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by coolcharm(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
This story was on NL early this year.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by Adeevah(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yh
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by Ehinmola(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian Police should investigate and acertain the veracity of this claim. In every rumour there is always an iota of truth.
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by hos4x(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yea..we thank God for your life and we also ask him to provide you with Sense
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by andyanders: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Moderator, move this to front page now cus many young men and woman has gotten killed by members of the so called syndicate.

Who knows how many people they have killed,.
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by Tessy4life(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
I applied for one too via jiji, went for the so called aptitude test n the rest, only for the so called company Wild Range Engineering claiming to be under Magnesium Company located around Ajao Estate, Lagos, asking those that came for the interview to pay for a training kit which cost #15,000. Training wey we no send them, like play like play o, they begin call account details so those DESPERATE will pay a sum of #5,000 then come back the next day for INDUCTION OO.. na GOD go help us for this country oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by SosiPisos: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
REVDIMMY:
Pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here on Nairaland. This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greeting to all nairalanders.. its God that saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.
They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired.

I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase u get a text message like this..

You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-04-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread de news. we never know who we might save.Sent as received.

TechZuma
What else are you waiting for, immediately report in support of jiji ?
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by hedonistic: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
I don't believe this story.
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2017
The author should immediately report this case to the police so that they will investigate about the building used for such criminal act.
Re: How God Saved Me Yesterday From Death I Applied For: A Job Via Jiji by 9japrof(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Thank your stars, else your account would have been drained by now, auction placed on your valuables like cell phones etc, then the better auction would be on your vital organs after it has been properly dissected and decimated and they would add on the list of missing Nigerians.

Trust your instincts if you have one, when something is not feeling alright, make a move immediately, don't wait for this OP "that your case is different" saved, you might not have someone to come tell you" your case is different" before your brain would reset.

Stay safe, naija hard well well, Ritualists, scammers, kidnappers are on the loose, that they are now advertising on jiji, old means they are upping their game, means all Nigerians should step up their game and be more smart and proactive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Footage: Moment A Robber Was Shot By Shop Owner While Trying To Rob Them / Cultists Protest In Broad Daylight In Ogun, Over A Member Killed By Rival Cult / A Man Was Imprisoned For 28 YEARS After A Woman Dreamed That He Raped Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.