Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) (38314 Views)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by zoba88: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
According to a report shared by a Facebook user,a 45-yesr-old man identified as Mishack Arie was caught raping a small girl of seven years in Igbomotoru 1 community, in Southern Ijaw Local Government area of Bayelsa state.

What is actually wrong with people?May God help us!

Sputce: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/45-year-old-man-caught-raping-7-year.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
useless man

4 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
foolish slowpoke... Wetin im see for 7years old girl body.... hell fire fall on him

12 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
The only punishment that could commensurate is crime is this...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Upon how cheap this thing is now, with 2k u can have it over night here in enugu and with 500 u can have one shot in lagos.

In Niger delta area I don't think it costs a dime if u are out for it

So why angry angry

9 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Pvin: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Say no to child molestation and rape.
This should go to crime section.

10 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by greatmarshall(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yeye man he should be castrated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
What's happening
45 years old for that small gal
But y undecided
Poor girl

2 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SHTFguy: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
DMT is produced in its highest concentration in the human brain at birth and death.

The pineal gland in a child's brain produces the highest concentration of DMT from birth up till puberty.

DMT just like dopamine is a natural brain secretion and is related to cognitive imagination and spiritualism.

This is why diabolical elite are running a global underground child trafficking network.

Pain and pleasure in children releases a flood of DMT which the pedophiles harvest from their victims.

Artificial ingestion of DMT improves ones imaginative and creative ability but the diabolical elite require DMT harvested from a sexually tortured child to open doors to the spiritual realm to contact Satan who reveals secrets and codes to attain power and wealth.

Pizza gate is real.

The technology you see today is not of human effort but the fallen angels.

In Africa, human sacrifice of a child is the most potent voodoo and is ongoing as I type this. Baby factories in the SE, child abductions in the north and SW are testament to the evil that surrounds us.

The NAZIs where the first to reaserch extensively on DMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by falcon01: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
I am researching on paedophiles and. so far I think their brains are twisted

5 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by dingbang(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evil begins from the mind

1 Like

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SHTFguy: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
falcon01:
I am researching on paedophiles and. so far I think their brains are twisted

Do a follow up research on DMT

In the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is king

The blind is the physical man lost of his spirituality.

The one-eyed man is that who has learnt to see with his 3rd eye.

He is the elite and to keep that eye open he must harvest DMT from the only known source - an innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
the guy should be castrated

2 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Babsmike(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Some people thought are dead to the extent that they can rape anything under skirt.... Parents should take good care of their children .... God pls deliver our children from evil ones

3 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SHTFguy: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
The story of Pony the Orangutan slave prostitute of Borneo

VICE: So tell us about Pony.

Michelle Desilets [Director of the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation]: Pony is an orangutan from a prostitute village in Borneo. We found her chained to a wall, lying on a mattress. She had been shaved all over her body.

If a man walked near her, she would turn herself around, present herself, and start gyrating and going through the motions. She was being used as a sex slave. She was probably about six or seven years old when we rescued her, but she had been held captive by a madam for a long time. The madam refused to give up the animal because everyone loved Pony and she was a big part of their income. They also thought Pony was lucky, as she would pick winning lottery numbers.

Did the clients realize that they were in fact getting an orangutan?

Oh yeah, they would come in especially for it. You could choose a human if you preferred, but it was a novelty for many of the men to have sex with an orangutan. They shaved her every other day, which meant that her skin had all these pimples and was very irritated. The mosquitoes would get to her very badly and the bites would become septic and be very infected, as she would scratch them constantly. They would put rings and necklaces on her. She was absolutely hideous to look at.

How did you get her away from there?

It took us over a year to rescue her, because every time we went in with forest police and local officers we would be overpowered by the villagers, who simply would not give her up. They would threaten us with guns and knives with poison on them. In the end it took 35 policemen armed with AK-47s and other weaponry going in there and demanding that they hand over Pony. It was filmed by a local television crew and in the background of the film when we are unchaining Pony you can hear the madam crying hysterically, screaming, "They are taking my baby, you can't do this!" There is no law enforcement in Indonesia so these people didn't face any sentence or anything for what they had done.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpdnp7/yo1-v14n10

2 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
The man deserve to die

1 Like

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
lofty900:
see the girl pose like nothing dey happen. Looks like she enjoyed the cucumber grin
You need to visit a psychiatrist asap

17 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Sprumbabafather: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
SHTFguy:

Do a follow up research on DMT

In the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is king

The blind is the physical man lost of his spirituality.

The one-eyed man is that who has learnt to see with his 3rd eye.

He is the elite and to keep that eye open he must harvest DMT from the only known source - an innocent child.

You must be from yorubaland?
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SHTFguy: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You must be from yorubaland?

Not afonja
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You need to visit a psychiatrist asap
grin
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
lofty900:
grin
Go modify that post
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SlayerForever: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why?? I shiver to imagine the damage this would do to the little girl. Why are some men twisted in this way?

2 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by NwaObinkita: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Why will an old man shag a small girl?
Doesn't he want to enjoy the sèx

I don't like shagging young girls because they make me cum quick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
CASTRATE HIM PLEASE.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by bedspread: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
45 - 7 =38

38 + 45 = 83.

Kindly Give him 83 yrs in KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON KIRIKIRI

4 Likes

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by marooh: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abeg herdsmen should arrest this man grin
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Haaaa! I open my mouth no fit close am shocked
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by millionboi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where tire

Olosho no dey benue
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by jbkomo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Man without spirit of God is capable of any thing. God have mecry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by WeWin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
45 years old man raping a 7 years old girl? Hmm. I wonder when this country will be safe for children.

Meanwhile, If You're Into Sports Betting, Simply Join My Facebook To Get Free 3.00 Daily Odds. We've Just Recorded Another Winning Today.

Check My Signature.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Narldon: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017

Paedophile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured) / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) / Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.