Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) (37999 Views)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
why the girl no wear pant in that picture... Ndi nkea self
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by otokx(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hope the Justice system will not also strike this case off?
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by pheyimen: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
take him to a brothel.. showing him the olosho dem.. after shoot him in the head..
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
FTrebirth, why don't I see you on threads like this??
If it's to taunt me about how I was raped as minor, your fingers will be faster than your brain.

Come and taunt this man.
He is the one that should be taunted, not the victim.

Perverts everywhere.
I hope he is jailed and killed there.

Why is the lil girl seated with the useless man? Something is indeed wrong with this country and its citizens.

1 Like

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Terrible world we live in undecided poor child.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by FTrebirth(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
pocohantas:
FTrebirth, why don't I see you on threads like this??
If it's to taunt me about how I was raped as minor, your fingers will be faster than your brain.

Come and taunt this man.
He is the one that should be taunted, not the victim.

Perverts everywhere.
I hope he is jailed and killed there.

Why is the lil girl seated with the useless man? Something is indeed wrong with this country and its citizens.
and you had to insult yourself first before telling me what the thread is about?
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by crunchyg: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
AnanseK:

See th illiterate! Come and pay school fees jare . Sarcasm or ignorance?
See make this be the first and last time you will ever quote me.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Castrate the bastard
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by AnanseK(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
crunchyg:

See make this be the first and last time you will ever quote me.

Who are you threatening? You should celebrate that you are quoted on Nairaland, but it's for your poor understanding of the English language. We shall continue coaching you until you achieve proficiency boy. Nairaland is a school for your type.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Don't mind me just wanted to get ur attention and that I got grin grin grin

lol
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by paix(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
I know our lawmakers will not sign the punishment into law, until their children fall victim.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Melodyz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus christ..... D man should be castrated with immediate effect

Anyways anyone who needs a secure place inside school @UNN to stay during post ume should contact this number 08132357671
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by crunchyg: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
AnanseK:

Who are you threatening? You should celebrate that you are quoted on Nairaland, but it's for your poor understanding of the English language. We shall continue coaching you until you achieve proficiency boy. Nairaland is a school for your type.
You know say small children like you no dey always like hear something at first
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by crunchyg: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

lol
So how are you doing?
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
crunchyg:

So how are you doing?

great
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Prouddevil(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
SHTFguy:
DMT is produced in its highest concentration in the human brain at birth and death.

The pineal gland in a child's brain produces the highest concentration of DMT from birth up till puberty.

DMT just like dopamine is a natural brain secretion and is related to cognitive imagination and spiritualism.

This is why diabolical elite are running a global underground child trafficking network.

Pain and pleasure in children releases a flood of DMT which the pedophiles harvest from their victims.

Artificial ingestion of DMT improves ones imaginative and creative ability but the diabolical elite require DMT harvested from a sexually tortured child to open doors to the spiritual realm to contact Satan who reveals secrets and codes to attain power and wealth.

Pizza gate is real.

The technology you see today is not of human effort but the fallen angels.

In Africa, human sacrifice of a child is the most potent voodoo and is ongoing as I type this. Baby factories in the SE, child abductions in the north and SW are testament to the evil that surrounds us.

The NAZIs where the first to reaserch extensively on DMT.
wow..
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by crunchyg: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

great
May I know you?
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by rossyc(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
The idiot should be castrated.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by SHTFguy: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Prouddevil:
wow..

SATAN’S SPHINX

Google and watch it if you have the balls
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Omofvin: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Shameless man. Go to hell.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by Jkvivi2020: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
useless old fool.what pleasure you derive from blowing small girls.the old must have destroy this girl Toto.No mercy for such fools.

PUNISHMENT: Is manhood should be cut off.
CAUTION:/Parent protect and guide ur girl child from molestation.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by foster881(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by vertueptime: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Give him this treatment

Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by akigbemaru: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2017
zoba88:
According to a report shared by a Facebook user,a 45-yesr-old man identified as Mishack Arie was caught raping a small girl of seven years in Igbomotoru 1 community, in Southern Ijaw Local Government area of Bayelsa state.

What is actually wrong with people?May God help us!

Sputce: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/45-year-old-man-caught-raping-7-year.html?m=1
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2017
FTrebirth:
and you had to insult yourself first before telling me what the thread is about?

Am I the one that tells you what the other ones about?
Since you're so obsessed with the thought of a grown man defiling and molesting a child, I will keep tagging you to such threads.

Only that this time, it's to taunt the man, call for his trial, sensitize people and support the victim. I really hope you can do that, considering you prefer doing otherwise... undecided undecided undecided
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2017
SHTFguy:
DMT is produced in its highest concentration in the human brain at birth and death.

The pineal gland in a child's brain produces the highest concentration of DMT from birth up till puberty.

DMT just like dopamine is a natural brain secretion and is related to cognitive imagination and spiritualism.

This is why diabolical elite are running a global underground child trafficking network.

Pain and pleasure in children releases a flood of DMT which the pedophiles harvest from their victims.

Artificial ingestion of DMT improves ones imaginative and creative ability but the diabolical elite require DMT harvested from a sexually tortured child to open doors to the spiritual realm to contact Satan who reveals secrets and codes to attain power and wealth.

Pizza gate is real.

In Africa, human sacrifice of a child is the most potent voodoo and is ongoing as I type this. Baby factories in the SE, child abductions in the north and SW are testament to the evil that surrounds us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU
this is educative. Please can u get me a link about this? I'd love to read more. Thank you. ...
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2017
SHTFguy:

Pizza gate is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU
this is educative. Please can u get me a link about this? I'd love to read more. Thank you. ...
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by FTrebirth(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Am I the one that tells you what the other ones about?
Since you're so obsessed with the thought of a grown man defiling and molesting a child, I will keep tagging you to such threads.

Only that this time, it's to taunt the man, call for his trial, sensitize people and support the victim. I really hope you can do that, considering you prefer doing otherwise... undecided undecided undecided
once again, you're allowing your emotions becloud your sense of good judgment. stop juxtaposing a simple advice to victims to forgive those who offended them with having no compassion for them at. they're contrasting and do not make you look smart...maybe it's borne out of hate for my not succumbing to your man-hating disposition.

have you seen any of my posts on nairaland taunting victims of rape instead of their attackers? you haven't. though i'd rather advise them to forgive their offenders so they could live a less traumatized life - which is humane.

so i take it that you calling my attention to this thread is trolling. i've always, and will always, kick against child abuse of any sort whether the victim is male or female...unlike you who thinks raping little boys is not an abuse because "they touch big breasts"...
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
FTrebirth:
once again, you're allowing your emotions becloud your sense of good judgment. stop juxtaposing a simple advice to victims to forgive those who offended them with having no compassion for them at. they're contrasting and do not make you look smart...maybe it's borne out of hate for my not succumbing to your man-hating disposition.

have you seen any of my posts on nairaland taunting victims of rape instead of their attackers? you haven't. though i'd rather advise them to forgive their offenders so they could live a less traumatized life - which is humane.

so i take it that you calling my attention to this thread is trolling. i've always, and will always, kick against child abuse of any sort whether the victim is male or female...unlike you who thinks raping little boys is not an abuse because "they touch big breasts"...

I didn't read all that, I'll keep tagging you anyway... wink
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by FTrebirth(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I didn't read all that, I'll keep tagging you anyway... wink
i didn't expect you to, bloody hypocrite.
Re: 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
FTrebirth:
i didn't expect you to, bloody hypocrite.

Call me whatever, I will keep tagging you. That way you see and learn how sensible people 'advise' [assumed] victims.
Have a nice Sunday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.