Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Spiritual Dimension To Scamming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Dimension To Scamming (1317 Views)

Spiritual Dimension Of Instruction / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2019
With the pervasiveness of scamming and corruption in Nigeria, is it possible that we may be dealing with an oppressive spirit that has been sent by God to punish Nigeria for encouraging, supporting and perpetrating fraud nationally and worldwide. How else can we explain this plague that is almost ruining the reputation of 200m people?

Even the churches cannot fight this scourge because they are supporters and encouragers of scamming and fraud. The leaders will not correct the youth because they are corrupt. the parents cannot correct their children because they enjoy the loot and the imams cannot preach honesty because they support corruption in high places.

What is this? Spirit possession or just plain madness.

NA WAH ooo.

Let us repent nationally, let us fish out the miscreants in our midst, let us say no to corruption and 419, let us ask God forgiveness and I believe the land will be blessed again.

For now, the land remains cursed with the blood of the victims of scamming, kidnapping, government violence, rituals, robbery and greed.

We should and must repent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Wow! Can such a thing come out of your mouth?

Come on frosbel2, come back home where you truly belong.

I was the first to like your comment because I fully concur with your post.(But hope you don't modify it oh)

God bless.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by jrondit(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Its rate these days is quite alarming. Religious leaders see it as sign of end time. Only God can help us
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by OpenYourEyes1: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2019
frosbel2:
With the pervasiveness of scamming and corruption in Nigeria, is it possible that we may be dealing with an oppressive spirit that has been sent by God to punish Nigeria for encouraging, supporting and perpetrating fraud nationally and worldwide. How else can we explain this plague that is almost ruining the reputation of 200m people?

Even the churches cannot fight this scourge because they are supporters and encouragers of scamming and fraud. The leaders will not correct the youth because they are corrupt. the parents cannot correct their children because they enjoy the loot and the imams cannot preach honesty because they support corruption in high places.

NA WAH ooo.

Let us repent nationally, let us fish out the miscreants in our midst, let us say no to corruption and 419, let us ask God forgiveness and I believe the land will be blessed again.

For now, the land remains cursed with the blood of the victims of scamming, kidnapping, government violence, rituals, robbery and greed.

I totally agree. The church abandoned righteousness for prosperity gospel. We need to return back to GOD and totally oppose corruptors. I have noticed that lots of us who promote filth on social media end up blaming other when those filth begins to backfire.

We are totally being corrupted by strange characters that are well connected and usually live abroad.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by OpenYourEyes1: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Another serious problem that need to be considered is the unbelievable level of poverty in the land. When GOD begins to judge, he will judge the leaders who deliberately allow poverty to fester and those at the receiving end who have done nothing collectively to make their lives better.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Ademidd: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
A lot of people learnt the bad acts on social media, i stumbled on a website where youths are taking tutorials on how to scam, how to use guns and other illegal acts. The love of worldly things is what is pushing most of them, they want to impress their friends and enemies, they want them to know that they have arrived. Parents needs to teach morals and instill the fear of God in their kids the more after all it is because of morals and the fear of God that hasn't made some of us gone astray. Some of the churches do not support corruption. don't steal, don't pick what is not yours, be humble, do not look down on anybody, there is dignity in labour etc At the end of it some people will not hear all they know is to copy westerners.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
jesusjnr:

I was the first to like your comment because I fully concur with your post.(But hope you don't modify it oh)

God bless.

Thank You, but I never stopped believing in God. I just don't consider myself a Christian - smiley

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ademidd:
A lot of people learnt the bad acts on social media, i stumbled on a website where youths are taking tutorials on how to scam, how to use guns and other illegal acts. The love of worldly things is what is pushing most of them, they want to impress their friends and enemies, they want them to know that they have arrived. Parents needs to teach morals and instill the fear of God in their kids the more after all it is because of morals and the fear of God that hasn't made some of us gone astray. Some of the churches do not support corruption. don't steal, don't pick what is not yours, be humble, do not look down on anybody, there is dignity in labour etc At the end of it some people will not hear all they know is to copy westerners.

You are right.

It starts from the HOME and the leaders of the community. If these ones are corrupt ( which many of them are ), there is no hope for the youth

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by CaveAdullam: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
It will be alright someday. But change will only come when we start doing the talking.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
frosbel2:

NA WAH ooo.

This God you talked about, does it have a name?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
jesusjnr:

God bless.
Birds of the same feathers. While you are calling him to come back and be pretending to be a Christian, you shd prepare to go out Screaming 'there's no God, it is Scam's.

Who told you frosbel2 was ever a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by MuttleyLaff: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
frosbel2:
Thank You, but I never stopped believing in God. I just don't consider myself a Christian - smiley
Pleased to hear you never stopped believing in God

Anas09:
Birds of the same feathers. While you are calling him to come back and be pretending to be a Christian, you shd prepare to go out Screaming 'there's no God, it is Scam's.

He is an ex-Christian and never denied or hid he was
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Pleased to hear you never stopped believing in God

He is an ex-Christian and never denied or hid he was
I know. And that's why he shd shd hold his government responsible for its failure as the church can only point people to the good, but cannot force anyone to abide.

YHWH presents us with choices. Choose life And live, choose death and die.

If people have chosen death and are dying why wld he come out here trying to pin it on the Church ?

And who told him God is responsible for what is happening in Nigeria?. God doesn't punish his people to.correct them.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ademidd:

Pls, can you kindly mention the churches which supports stealing, picking things which belongs to others, pride, looking down on people and fraud. Are there churches that tells you to be ashamed of the kind of job you do?

I'm interested, I need to know pls.

Thanks.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I totally agree. The church abandoned righteousness for prosperity gospel. We need to return back to GOD and totally oppose corruptors. I have noticed that lots of us who promote filth on social media end up blaming other when those filth begins to backfire.

We are totally being corrupted by strange characters that are well connected and usually live abroad.

And you are here opening your eyes to join Satanists to cast aspersions on the body of Christ.

Which Church encourages fraud?
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by MuttleyLaff: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anas09:
I know. And that's why he shd shd hold his government responsible for its failure as the church can only point people to the good, but cannot force anyone to abide.

YHWH presents us with choices. Choose life And live, choose death and die.

If people have chosen death and are dying why wld he come out here trying to pin it on the Church ?

And who told him God is responsible for what is happening in Nigeria?. God doesn't punish his people to.correct them.
It's easier to find a fall guy. It's easier not admit to our perversion and being the architect of the serious deprivation we suffer from but to attribute God as being behind it. Falsely blamed God for everything gone wrong in country, with self presumed innocent
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's easier to find a fall guy. It's easier not admit to our perversion and being the architect of the serious deprivation we suffer from but to attribute God as being behind it. Falsely blamed God for everything gone wrong in country, with self presumed innocent
I just tire my brother. We boldly do what He has asked us not to do, now that we are reaping what we have sown, we blame him for it.

Choose life and live, but, if you choose death, you and your children will die. Let us enjoy our fruits and keep God out of it.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Malachi 3:17-18
And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
These are not the days that God walks with nations. He walks with individuals now. He said in these evil days He will spare His own Children as you spare your own children in the midst of others.

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

These are the days that it will begin to Show openly who serves God and who is pretebding.

Malachi 4:1 ~~~For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up,~~~ saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Una gnashing of teeth just start. This world will burn like an oven, the place will be so uncomfortable for everyone. funny enough, like the Bible said, instead of people to repent, they wld curse God more. Rev.16:9

The righteous will be prepared to die and go home.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
The church should be the light of the nation and chase away darkness. Unfortunately in Nigeria, the reverse is the case, the darkness has come into the church and taken over.

You say Nigeria is a nation of Christians with thousands of churches and millions of Christians and by inference we should witness an increase in righteousness. However what we see and experience are gross wickedness, hypocrisy, fanaticism and outright evil in the so called CHURCH.

- Your pastors are serial sex predators
- Many of your pastors are scammers or they encourage scamming
- Nigeria churches are full of some of the most rude, impolite, insensitive, crass and crude people you will ever meet
- In Nigerian churches there is no difference in the levels of divorce, abortions and moral decadence when compared to the world
- The emphasis in many churches is how to make it, how to pay tithes or sow seed and be a big boy

I won’t even bother to continue this rant other than to say that if the TRUTH being preached by so called Christians was POTENT, we will not be seeing the utter wickedness and perversion as it is in the land today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by sonmvayina(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
We should be imitating Nineveh now, it has to be a national repentance.. But it won't happen because some people are benefitting from the evil..

If you do good, God blesses and prospers you, and if you do evil he punishes you.. He punishes in three ways, natural disasters, your enemies and your own people..

Right now, he is using our own people to punish us.. We all have to have a 180° turn around.. In all aspects of our life, individually and collectively as a community..

In other to achieve this, we need to have a complete knowledge of God.. To raise our consciousness... Then only them will God send us our saviour.. We must desist from worship a man as God, it is tantamount to idolatry...

Seek God, while he still to be found..
Obey his commandment..

But trust me, some of us won't, because we are so deep in idolatry... A deception which was supposed to fool a few people..

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
sonmvayina:
We should be imitating Nineveh now, it has to be a national repentance.. But it won't happen because some people are benefitting from the evil..

If you do good, God blesses and prospers you, and if you do evil he punishes you.. He punishes in three ways, natural disasters, your enemies and your own people..

Right now, he is using our own people to punish us.. We all have to have a 180° turn around.. In all aspects of our life, individually and collectively as a community..

In other to achieve this, we need to have a complete knowledge of God.. To raise our consciousness... Then only them will God send us our saviour.. We must desist from worship a man as God, it is tantamount to idolatry...

Seek God, while he still to be found..
Obey his commandment..

But trust me, some of us won't, because we are so deep in idolatry... A deception which was supposed to fool a few people..

Well said !

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anas09:
. God doesn't punish his people to.correct them.

Are you sure you read the bible? That is one of the bible's most prominent themes. Yahweh even told them explicitly that should the Israelites fail to obey him theyd be punished with all manner of afflictions.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by TVSA: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordReed:

Are you sure you read the bible? That is one of the bible's most prominent themes. Yahweh even told them explicitly that should the Israelites fail to obey him theyd be punished with all manner of afflictions.
you are quoting out of context grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anas09:

God doesn't punish his people to.correct them.

OH YES.

GOD DROWNED EVERYTHING ON EARTH IN A MASSIVE FLOOD. HE RAINED DOWN FIRE AND BURNT ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE CITY OF SODOM. BY HIS WILL, NON-VIRGIN GIRLS WERE STONED TO DEATH.

HE DID ALL THAT BECAUSE HE LOVED THEM AND DIDN'T WANT TO PUNISH THEM.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Anas09:

Get thee behind me you Anti-christ Nairaland Jezebel that is pretending to be working for God, but is in truth working for Satan, as you have clearly shown that you would do or say anything for atheists and unbelievers not to come to Christ.

At least your witchcraft is finding you out gradually for those who really want to know you for you truly are.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2019
frosbel2:

So of what use is your believing in God to God whom you say you believe in?

For now you hardly preach about Him or help His cause, but seems like you're fighting against Him and those who do what you're supposed to be doing.

So your fruits justify what I said there,

God bless
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

He told them that if they disobey his Laws, they wld open themselves up to be attacked by their enemies. And who is their chief enemy? Satan and by extension those under his tutelage.

God does not harm Humans, if he does He 'd be harming themselves.

He gave a choice for us to choose from. Dwell in the secret place and be preserved, veer out and ve consumed by death.

May be you don't understand what the scriptures talk about concerning this issue.
Pls bring up any Scripture which YHWH said He wld destroy people let's look at it within context and see.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Anas09:

He told them that if they disobey his Laws, they wld open themselves up to be attacked by their enemies. And who is their chief enemy? Satan and by extension those under his tutelage.

He gave a choice for us to choose from. Dwell in the secret place and be preserved, veer out and ve consumed by death.

May be you don't understand what the scriptures talk about concerning this issue.
Pls bring up any Scripture which YHWH said He wld destroy people let's look at it within context and see.

So the following passages are not punishments by Yahweh?

Numbers 14
21 Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the Lord fills the whole earth, 22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times— 23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their ancestors. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it.
26 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron: 27 “How long will this wicked community grumble against me? I have heard the complaints of these grumbling Israelites. 28 So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say: 29 In this wilderness your bodies will fall—every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me. 30 Not one of you will enter the land I swore with uplifted hand to make your home, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun.

Numbers 21
4 They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea,[c] to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!” 6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Anas09:

Exodus 15:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”

So you are saying Yahweh lied here when he said he would punish the Israelites with disease for disobedience?
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Get thee behind me you Anti-christ Nairaland Jezebel that is pretending to be working for God, but is in truth working for Satan, as you have clearly shown that you would do or say anything for atheists and unbelievers not to come to Christ.

At least your witchcraft is finding you out gradually for those who really want to know you for you truly are.
Post my AntiChrist teachings let me post yours so that the world wld see who is the true AntiChrist.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Anas09: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
LordReed:

Exodus 15:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”

So you are saying Yahweh lied here when he said he would punish the Israelites with disease for disobedience?
No, He didn't lie.
And thank you for bringing up this scripture.

Do you remember when God told Adam not to eat of the fruit in Eden?
What did He say wld happen to Him if he disobeyed? Death.

To the right is a Tree of Life, eat and live for ever. he was not barred from each eating from it. He didn't.

To the left, is the Tree of knowledge. If you eat from it, you die. Did he obey God? No. Did he die yes. Both physically and spiritually. For, he activated the law of Sin and Death which, curses works to bring about.

LordReed, what happened in Egypt didn't begin in Egypt, it began in Eden. What happens today, didn't begin 2000yrs ago. It began in Eden.

Serve satan and die, did the Egyptians hear? No.
So, God warned the Israelites and said 'Look at the Egyptians, if you go their way (Of serving satan), the power which activated those curses on them, wld come on you too and you too wld be destroyed like them.

It's an eternal principle man. The Law of the Divine Design had patterned it so right down from the Algorithm of the earth's foundation.
The choice you make works for you.
You don't blame the person who drew up the Algorithm.

I hope this is not too high for you tho.
Re: Spiritual Dimension To Scamming by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anas09:

Post my AntiChrist teachings let me post yours so that the world wld see who is the true AntiChrist.
Lol!

You don't even know who Christ is, if not you would not have asked this question to someone whose moniker Is synonymous with the Words of Christ.

But your witchcraft has so blinded your eyes, that you can't see how impossible it is for someone to emphasize the teachings of Christ to the rare degree i do and yet be an Antichrist. And consequently why it is impossible for you to oppose someone who does that, and not be an Anti-christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consider this Hummer Church Bus Automatic for 2.5m / VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer / A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.