Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu (862 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by meethumb: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has urged the Federal High court, Abuja, to arrest President Muhammadu Buhari and his cousin, the Director General of the Nigerian, Department of State Security Service, DSS, Lawal Daura, for flouting court order.

Kanu said, for refusing to release him even when court granted him bail twice proved the fact that he is not the first person that have flouted the federal high court order.

Speaking in an interview with The Sun, Kanu said the bail condition gave to him was designed to emasculate and basically render IPOB impotent.

"Are you talking about an illegal and unconstitutional bail condition? A bail condition designed to emasculate and basically render IPOB impotent? Does anyone seriously think I’m going to stand for IPOB to be rendered desolate?

"I can’t allow that to happen, I have not violated any laws unknown to the Nigerian judicial establishment. I have not committed any offence; no crime whatsoever. I said no crime. It is a violation of my right to ask me not to speak; to ask me not to be in a congregation of not more than 10 people, an absolute violation of articles enshrined in the constitution that I expect all and sundry to be rising up in defence of, not trying to justify the erosion of my fundamental human rights to speak, to be heard and to associate.

The IPOB leader noted that it's President Muhammadu Buhari the one who broke the laws, he disobeyed the direct court order to release him unconditionally, not once, but twice.

According to him, "Honourable Shuaibu of Wuse Magistrate Court granted me bail, Buhari did not release me. Hon Justice Ademola granted me unconditional bail, Buhari and his cousin, Lawal Daura refused to honour that court order. They are the ones who should be detained for flagrant disobedience to court orders.

"I want the northern Arewa irredentists to call for the arrest of Buhari and Daura for flouting court order after court order, asking for my release.

"It smacks of hypocrisy and absolute cowardice that people who could not rise up in defence of the law when a court made a judicial pronouncement are now clamouring for my arrest because they believe it is easy to do so. Before now, Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo, he is a Biafran and can be arrested and nothing will happen but that would not be anymore, it would no longer happen.

Speaking further, Mazi Kanu said if Nigerian government tries to re-arrest him, the whole country will burn and that is not an empty threat.

"I don’t care! Quote me verbatim.If I’m re-arrested, this country will burn, I assure you. From where that oil money they depend on, they can no longer have access to it. I assure them that. This is not empty threat.We’re IPOB, we don’t abandon our own.

"Fulani believe they owns Nigeria and people must understand this. They conquered Hausa people and Hausa helped them to conquer other people, everybody is being terrified by the Fulani. Everybody is scared of them; but I’m Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not scared of them.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/09/biafra-before-you-arrest-me-arrest.html

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by Redoil: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari and kanu who is stronger, filled with greater wisdom, energetic, truthful, prudent, winner and bolder
For buhari click like
For kanu click share

4 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by kingxsamz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
k
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by kingxsamz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
we've heard
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by meethumb: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redoil:
Buhari and kanu who is stronger wiser and bold
For buhar click like
For kanu click share

Ofcourse, reading from NK's statement you will see that the man is a wise man. Buhari has violated the court order several times and he should be arrested

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who the hell this guy think he his

Don't worry 2 weeks is too much

I swear you go hear wehn
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by IloveMoney: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
following
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
you have spoken well!!the tyrant buhari needs to be arrested

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:
you have spoken well!!the tyrant buhari needs to be arrested

No Igbos member or supporters will be left out in our clampdown on the terrorist organization called Ipob
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by BaifraBSS(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redoil:
Buhari and kanu who is stronger wiser and bold
For buhar click like
For kanu click share
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
(from IPOB highest command)

SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL IPOB FAMILY MEMBERS IN IGWEOCHA WHO ARE UNDER CONSTANT POLICE HARASSMENT AND THREAT OF ARREST

Anybody in IPOB that gives money to Zoo police for their bail will be expelled from IPOB. The Zoo police in Igweocha populated by Hausa Fulani Muslims are using IPOB to make money because some people are not mentally tough enough to resist them until our dedicated legal team arrive to secure their release. The more we give these Hausa Fulani illiterate primitive parasites wearing Zoo police uniform money, the more they keep raiding our homes to abduct us because they know some of us will pay. For them to has become a lucrative money making venture. Abducting and kidnapping of IPOB family members is the highest illegal money earner for the Nigerian Police. Nigeria Police Force is a criminal organisation, run by criminals for the benefit of Northern Arewa criminals. It's not the duty of IPOB family members to sustain illiterate, hungry and poorly paid Zoo policemen. Buhari and the Hausa Fulani Islamic Arewa Caliphate of Northern Nigeria employed them, so Buhari and his supporter of APC Arewa North should use a fraction of all the money they loot on a daily basis to pay their kinsmen in police uniform they sent to Igweocha. We IPOB are agitating for our freedom so there is no way we can be handing out our hard earned money to these Northern parasites/criminals in police uniform like we committed any crime.

IPOB has a dedicated and exceptionally formidable legal team that work round to clock to ensure that all IPOB detainees are tracked and released regardless of where you are arrested and taken to. All IPOB detainees are usually released within 48 hours so don't panic, we always get legal help within 2 hours of any reported arrest. We are IPOB, we never abandon our own.
WE MUST THEREFORE REMAIN WITHOUT FEAR BEFORE OUR ENEMIES EVEN IF THEY ARE POINTING THEIR GUNS AT US!!!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

I swear you go hear wehn

No let high BP kill you o.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

No Igbos member or supporters will be left out in our clampdown on the terrorist organization called Ipob
. Have u finished clamping down on bokoharam?. When we will learn to start respecting other peoples feelings in this country. I don't Like ipob either but they re not a terrorist group as u said.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by anibi9674: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
buhari is a bad leader. simple. originator of hate speech and disobedience of court orders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Have u finished clamping down on bokoharam?. When we will learn to start respecting other peoples feelings in this country. I don't Like ipob either but they re not a terrorist group as u said.

Let me tell you

They are worst than Taliban
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Let me tell you

They are worst than Taliban
. Hahahahah. U won't kill me with this ur funny assertion . U re very funny

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

I swear you go hear wehn

You can't do anything.
Hands of Bubu are not clean.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by truth4u: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

Why don't you send your army to level biafran land, as well kill all biafrans in the entire world.... Diabolical goatic zombies

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

I swear you go hear wehn
Keyboard warrior
Keep blabbing
Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

zombie till you are done with your clampdown on bokoharam..untill then,your buhari the gworo chewing dullard is a frustrated tyrant

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:

I swear you go hear wehn
Go and have a sit!! Non of your useless predictions against kanu has ever come to pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senator Glibert NNAJI Looses Wife. / Breaking News :kachikwu Arrives At Presidential Villa To Meet Buhari (Photos) / Olaudah Equiano Was Not An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.