Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm (38570 Views)

Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics) / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Yoloadedng: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
[url=https://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FA2GZ6u&h=ATNFxkHWQwb-EPtLXJpY8Rv7-XAbYPsbmLDleDjcUn85w1gzXF9m8Migd-ITZxgk-CHMnZ54_fwYiIvwXgHaUZ9XZt3dtlSoVoyjV_n5VACCTs_dM50bj5giCaJQji_0Q1CYyQ0&enc=AZNBZ5Jf8E8YUqdQDneki9Po4GTuRI_NoASq50gZqWiZ4eNMu0B68OFeAsYoan4BiyI&s=1]Waw[/url]
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Mpanyi: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
madridsta007:

You wanted them to shoot an innocent man after stealing from an innocent man.

Seriously?

I believe that is what they had intended doing if not for the fact his father traced him to there

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by wilyparker(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mcowubaba:
On a more serious note, Nigerian Policemen are the most useless group of individuals in Nigeria.

I prefer an armed robber to a Nigerian police officer, do you know why, because an armed robber is a certified criminal who doesn't pretend, but a Nigerian policeman is an armed robber in Uniform receiving Salary from the Federal Government to steal from Nigerians .

Those men are cursed, if you haven't experienced Nigerian police force, you won't understand what I'm talking about.

Nigerian police are bastards, I can't ever pity them, even my distant relative who is a policeman is a big fool, I had the opportunity to help his son, but the father's sin is too much. Useless beings
`Despacito`

Hate speech angry angry
i no fit laugh...
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by olafriend88(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
NPF means no permanent friend,they can be ur friend today bt tomorrow they can hurt if you dont comply with them....unfaithful friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by gmaribel(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
symbianDON:
I thought the PPRO was on channels tv the other day telling lies publicly about how the police aren't corrupt....well here we are....I hope he reads this and know that not only are they corrupt, they are armed robbers as well.

The man was just yarning dust....who ever has cause to go to a police station will not be there 5 mins before corruption welcomes him.

My brothers house was robbed. he went to get a police report to recover his official id card and ATM that was taken with his wallet. The next thing they were demanding money for investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Killurself: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
They should dismiss them for bribery and corruption and they should jail for attempt murder. We Nigerians we ready to fight corruption. But we should stop tribalism becos if some area they may called it frame, Becos they be biafran

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by dan6019(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

The policemen shouldn't have let him go after extorting him.

That was their biggest undoing.

This reminds me of a famous quote
"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

It is either you are a policeman yourself OR an armed robber!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by 8stargeneral: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hate SARS like shit,dey violate human right like tomorrow no dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by mozele(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
RIPEnglish:
nigeria policeman has no shamed, all they knowed is to took bribery in road.

you know i still have faith that in the nearest future, i'm going to see you type plain and correct English.

Till then...
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
the different between police and thief is the uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by agbonkamen(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
fbtowner:
In Nigeria police is a business. We just don't know if to say it is legal or not.

U report case. U pay
Dem arrest u. U pay
U be victim u pay
U dey guilty. U pay.

I think the Nigerian police is a means God is using to punish the masses
NPF matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Izonpikin: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Freaks
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by kolaaderin: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

Definitely you must be a patient at Yaba by the left . wait oooo are you guys now supporting murderers .
This kind of incident fall on you and ends the way you described.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by ashjay001(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
This reminds me of a famous quote "Dead Men Don't Talk" -James Hardley Chase

Pls, if u must quote;
The dead stay dumb!
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Mac2016(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase
Please take your time to read the story... Or read again before make out of place comment
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Ten06(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase
If they didn't let him go and kill him it would have been worse for them because they would have still been caught
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by babapressy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
too sad...
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by dandollaz: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase
One day you it will be your turn to extort you force and do your wish.waste ur life
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ehinmola:
. This reminds me “who you are".

After the brilliant small girl restored his brain factory settings, the low life decided to switch to another account just to save face. grin grin

@winsomelady I owe you 1month subscription plan for taming Nwaamaikpe grin
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Originalsly: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase
Words have a way...... many more rogue officers out there... and so are you and your relatives ...should you become a victim your words may come to past.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Those men shld join APC nd become free men....Go nd sin no MORE
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by mozele(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

dont you have sympathy?

What if you were the one in the victim's shoes, i'm sure you'd love the recommendation you just gave.

Omokomo.
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Hoduwahishape: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where 2 or more Yellowbars come together..... A robbery is in progress.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lord God never allow me and Nigeria police to have issues. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray. (Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by rottennaija(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

What are you suggesting to your readers? Next time they should just kill the victim? The atm has camara, don't forget and nothing goes hidden forever

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Dottore: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

are you really in support of what the ediots did? meanwhile what chase actually said is "the dead stay dumb"
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by Arysexy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
The officers were identified as two Inspectors, Pativon Patrick and Owolabi Oke and two other Sergeants namely Momoh Jimoh and Akinmade Kehinde.

I'm sure they have tiger claws, wickedness tatoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by arote(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

By
-James Hardley Chase
read well before commenting.he was detained because d money he withdrew and gave them wasn't enough
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by lozanni(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

"Dead Men Don't Talk"
-James Hardley Chase

Thank God they did not think of such evil.

Were those policemen drunk or high on something? This question might draw giggles, but I know a friend who went to the station as early as 5am, to report a case of vandalisation of his car by thieves, only to meet the Policeman on duty at the complaint desk drinking palmwine at such unholy hour!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by lozanni(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
rottennaija:

What are you suggesting to your readers? Next time they should just kill the victim? The atm has camara, don't forget and nothing goes hidden forever

Good thinking my brother.
Re: Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm by AdonaiRoofing(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Police is your friend

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.