Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema (678 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema by mediaspy: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigeria is a great Country, but every great Country's antecedent is the yard stick by wich you can weigh it's greatness,

In Nigeria we under estimate the value of history?
The western world has a record of every great or little thing or achievements, this helps to build the future,
Here in Nigeria we keep no records, so I have decided to prick our ability to record the most smallest of things. So as we respond to it, it will be registered in the book of time, the internet.
So which ever you remember, feel free to put it� down

So, what is the first Nigerian movie that was shown on Silver Bird cinema Lagos,

For me I remember the movie thriller on Silverbird TV of the movie "The President most not die"
Re: Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema by Ayantosho30: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Hmmmm��
Re: Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema by eaglebeing(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kunle Afolayan' s Irapada

(1) (Reply)

History Of Christmas Celebration - How It All Started / Owing A Home In Abuja Have Never Been This Easy. / Which African Country Is Better Than Nigeria Economy Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.