Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base (2045 Views)

Senate Presidency: Lawan’s Support Base Suffers Heavy Blow As Saraki Power Play / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
I have never been a fan of Nnamdi Kanu due to his antichrist statements and belonging to the brotherhood of the Jewish founded Freemasons.
There are two options the FG has to neutralise Nnamdi Kanu Support base:
1) Expel him from the country permanently and send him back to UK and get the technology to block transmission of his message
2)Arrest Nnamdi Kanu and the Arewa Youths that issued the quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by kingxsamz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
hmm... nawa o
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by temptnow: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:
I have never been a fan of Nnamdi Kanu due to his antichrist statements and belonging to the brotherhood of the Jewish founded Freemasons.
1) Expel him from the country permanently and send him back to UK and get the technology to block transmission of his message
mumuu

28 Likes

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by baike: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu,
you are the new(Nelson Mandela) of Africa you where arrested for almost two years. for doing the same thing Nelson Mandela do for his people, without committing any crime, but only ask for freedom, which is a country on your own . but buhari arrest you. And planning to Rearrest you again . But as a freedom fighter you stand for your people, not like Asari-dokubo and tompolo, who said they're fighting for their people. but when Ghana-most-go of money was giving to them, they quiet, where is tompolo? Now buhari and south-south and south-east governors are planning to give you the same Ghana-most-go of money,they give to Asari-dokubo and tompolo, but prove to Nigeria and even the world that you are the new Nelson Mandela

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Sprumbabafather: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
The two options are

Conduct a referendum
Support a new country Biafra

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your second point is wrong. Arresting him will make him more popular than he is. The only option is to buy him, but that will never happen. The Nnamdi Kanu that I see is just another Ojukwu. Give him Biafra or kill him. If you kill him, more people like him will spring up, some of whom could be very deadly. The only option is to give him his Biafra.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The two options are

Conduct a referendum
Support a new country Biafra
We don't want the igbos to leave. Nigeria can be restructured so all the ethnic groups can feel they all have equal opportunities.
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Sprumbabafather: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

We don't want the igbos to leave. Nigeria can be restructured so all the ethnic groups can feel they all have equal opportunities.

Equal opportunities like the last NNPC M.D. list? grin

Too late.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Equal opportunities like the last NNPC M.D. list? grin

Too late.
Wait until the next election and we all have to vote for a candidate that promises to restructure the country. The leading candidates in APC and PDP are part of the corrupt hegemony that has ruled the country since 1960.
Nnamdi Kanu can use his movement to push for a Presidential candidate that will restructure the nation.
The major problem with Nigeria is endemic corruption by the elite which makes the country not work.
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Sprumbabafather: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

Wait until the next election and we all have to vote for a candidate that promises to restructure the country. The leading candidates in APC and PDP are part of the corrupt hegemony that has ruled the country since 1960.
Nnamdi Kanu can use his movement to push for a Presidential candidate that will restructure the nation.
The major problem with Nigeria is endemic corruption by the elite which makes the country not work.

I have been waiting since 56 years grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Obdk: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

but u claimed igbo somewhere

6 Likes

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Obdk:

but u claimed igbo somewhere
Where?Stop lieing slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by mrvitalis(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
When the court give order for his arrest then he will know the power of Nigeria

He has missed his golden chance to show the world he is sensible but now no international body will take him serious again

I just laugh when Kanu talks
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by lastcall: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Last time I checked ur president is also antichrist. So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Dillusionist(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

Where?Stop lieing slowpoke
you are the one lieing..you claimed to be igbo in one thread like that..shameless somebody..igbo wanna be

8 Likes

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

you are the one lieing..you claimed to be igbo in one thread like that..shameless somebody..igbo wanna be
Show me the thread where I claimed to ibe Igbo or forever remain silent. I am Yoruba and have expressed that in many threads.
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
lastcall:
Last time I checked ur president is also antichrist. So?
True,I don't support Buhari either.
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by attackgat: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

He cannot be expelled. It is aganst the law to expell a Nigerian citizen even if that Nigerian citizen rejects their Nigerian citizenship

There is no technology to block his message since the Radio station uses multiple platfirms such as shortwave, app, satelite and internet to broadcast

Nnsmdi Kanu has already been arrested and is standing trial. No point arresting him if he has commited any further crime.

Removing Kanu from the Nigerian situation is not going to make the Biafran agitation go away. There are many who will take his place if he is no longer around. Freedom is at stake here

3 Likes

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by McGg: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
#Lowthinker
@op so if you be President, this would be your approach
sense descend on you
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by great664(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

Wrong!!!! A president cannot restructuret the country except those fools in Senate... Unfortunately, them many pass

2 Likes

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Bacon21(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bacon21:
I think officials should hold town halls in the affected areas. I would listen to them and try to understand why they feel marginalized.
The Igbos want the oil blocks shared to the IBB,OBJ,Abdusalami,Indimi,Danjuma,Alakija,Deribe families seized and a wealth fund created to be shared by citizens of biafra in the form of a welfare system practised in advanced societies.
They want a merit based system where all ethnic groups are treated equally. Why should Chairman of EFCC always come from north?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by crisisexpert321(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wish it was obasanjo that handled the issue from the start.

Kanu wants freedom, but their are better ways of handling the problem.
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by paBuhari(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:
How many bowls of ewedu soup have u taken today? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by AbelDjassi: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

In theory, Nnamdi can actually be stripped of his British citizenship for promoting terrorism abroad and against the UK. lipsrsealed

European human rights judges have ruled that Theresa May’s policy of stripping British terror suspects of their citizenship while abroad to bar them from returning to Britain is lawful.

Judges at the European court of human rights (ECHR) unanimously threw out a claim by a Sudan-born terror suspect who took UK citizenship in 2000 that depriving him of his British passport violated his right to a private and family life.
Source: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/09/terror-suspects-british-citizenship-european-ruling

Most Nigerians are quite ignorant about the workings of government in the UK. But without fear of contradiction, I can tell you that Nnamdi Kanu has some serious questions to answer - when next he arrives at a point of entry into that country. You can take this assertion to the bank.

[1] In a video of November 2013 the director of Radio Biafra, and Arinze Awogu went around Ezu River, the scene of mass murders and dumping of bodies in Anambra and harassed and intimidated innocent northern extract peasants under the bridge. He was never arrested for the seditious acts in contravention of Nigeria’s anti-terror laws and constitutional rights of freedom of assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKTfYpi3Io

[2] In November of 2013, ‘Nnamdi Kanu,’ the director of Radio Biafra on his radio station threatened violent terror against the UK or any other country that interferes with his quest for the secession of Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1NToNFAsLg

[3] In his 9th January, 2014 broadcast, Kanu threatened death to any Igbo who converted to Islam. He said,

“Every Eze that is a Muslim must be hounded out. They must leave our land. If they do not leave our land, they will be killed. They must leave our land and go to the North to stay.”

[4] Support For Murder Of Random Innocent Hausa In East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

[5] Open Support for Manufacturer Of Deadly Laser Weapons And Call for Murder Of Nigerian Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM55jjM7n64

[6] Operation of a seditious, treasonous, separatist radio station that intimidates the sitting government of Nigeria and threatens the nation’s sovereignty and promotes violence.
Source: newsrescue
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
IPOB miscreants won't like this thread especially the last post with videos.
My opinion is that Nnamdi kanu should just be thrown into a dungeon and the keys straight into the river Niger for hate speech over the years
Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Donpresh95(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
DutchBruh:

You are a new comer, Haven't you noticed that any polithieftian elected will focus on his or her Family. they are the same.

1 Like

Re: Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Donpresh95:

You are a new comer, Haven't you noticed that any polithieftian elected will focus on his or her Family. they are the same.
True,I change my mind. Nnamndi Kanu should be freed unconditionally

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Open Letter To President Buhari By An Igbo Muslim / I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) / Today's FEC Meeting To Hold In Office Of Aisha Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.