Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (19443 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Cut Off His Head In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tecno66:
Thank you. The caption of this news is wrong. If a thief comes to rub you and he is killed while carrying out his act, you dont caption it as if he was killed as an innocent man. Leave Fulani out of this.
abi o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
dullard buhari when are you going to clamp down on this Fulani terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by delilwaxz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Kimy97(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dis guy hv been a terror to ppo in ologbo...Opkor is his name..He came out of jail three months ago ...tho he was at home ..wen his frnds lured him to join dem steal d cow..tinking dat d fulani herdsmen travelled for salah..wen dy got to d bush d herdsmen released fire..his frnds ran for deir life..he cudnt run because of bullet wound he sustained frm his last operations... According to d herdsmen d boys stole 4 cows frm dem before dis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Okwuy09:
A man have been killed by the fulani herdsman at Ologbo community in Edo state Nigeria. After he  planed to steal their cow

According to the reporter: Herdsmen has unleased their terror in Ologbo community in Edo state. This man was killed this morning by Fulani Herdsmen.. We are now slaves to The Northerners?

This man planed to go steal Cow and butcher for sale being that the fulanis are celebrating salah that fulanis don't kill humans during salah celebrations.

http://www.mavelnews.com/fulani-herdsmen-…edo-state-photos/ ‎

the story get K LEG O ! He planned to go STEAL fulani man cow and he was killed in the process ? Na him go look for trouble naa. embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by laliga01: 3:37am On Sep 03, 2017
genghiskhan007:

I'm not an afonja and I feel sorry for your fada for wasting his sperm to get such a slowpoke as a child
DESCENDANTS OF YEAST.....I hope Buratai does a good job in Anambra come November 18 to teach you people a bit of what Gowon taught your nyammira ancestors in 1967-1970 angry
Where ever you come from is non of my business. As far as you are not even an afonja, Nigga, you are irrelevant . Your word dnt count.
This group of ipob were war ravaged behind every part of this country with only 20 pounds to survive.
This same ipob are far ahead of your sorry ass in all works of life after 50yrs.
You are here calling your lord n personal saviour burutai that carry snake around. You better go to church and pray for your miserable life. Son of a prostitute.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by FBIL: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2017
We all SS, SE, SW, MB, need to support Nnamdi Kanu to at least secure RESTRUCTURING or DEVOLUTION OF POWER but not Biafra, to free ourselves from this slavery. I hate thieves but Foolanis are not Nigerians and with time, they'll mobilize from across West Africa to enslave us the more. They kill with impunity and Buhari has vowed to never caution them as long as they're killing from Benue to Portharcourt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
some people get mind sha,he wan go steal their cow....i will say he gets what he ask for cry

Planning to steal, not that he stole and was caught? If we are all judged by what we planned, everyone born of a woman will be executed this very hour. More so, who processed the intelligence report to find him guilty, and which law court gave the right to Fulani herdsman to kill this young man in cold blood? Too sad, the dead man can not speak for himself, so anyone can lie against him......Very soon, these barbaric Nomads will just stroll into matrimonial beds of legitimate couples, take turn in raping wives, and killing the husband while enslaving their kids. Is this Nigeria of 2017, or am I reading a story from 1720?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
ariesbull:

Your stupidity has gone out of hands....somebody died and you said no hard feelings ?

I understand ur pain, u and ur entire family are thieves and one of you has just been hacked down in the act. But I still dont give a fúck!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

Where ever you come from is non of my business. As far as you are not even an afonja, Nigga, you are irrelevant . Your word dnt count.
This group of ipob were war ravaged behind every part of this country with only 20 pounds to survive.
This same ipob are far ahead of your sorry ass in all works of life after 50yrs.
You are here calling your lord n personal saviour burutai that carry snake around. You better go to church and pray for your miserable life. Son of a prostitute.
Ith 20 pounds what have u miserable bastards succeeded in doing lickind the asses and feet of local and foreign aristocrats, baby factories, import export rackets, blood money cum ritual activities, drug trafficking, idol worship....etc d list goes on and on
U were killed before and will be killed again since u all reason thru ya snouts.
Tis a good thing dat bastard albino est d Bss, makin it a genuine reason to clear d vermin of yeasterners once and for all.
Bloody motherfuckin hypocrites cry marginalisation in NNPC board appointments, but at d same time want to seceed
Oloshi ehi, dats what u and your descendants are....if u are pissed have a three some wt ur fada nd moda
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by laliga01: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Ith 20 pounds what have u miserable bastards succeeded in doing lickind the asses and feet of local and foreign aristocrats, baby factories, import export rackets, blood money cum ritual activities, drug trafficking, idol worship....etc d list goes on and on
U were killed before and will be killed again since u all reason thru ya snouts.
Tis a good thing dat bastard albino est d Bss, makin it a genuine reason to clear d vermin of yeasterners once and for all.
Bloody motherfuckin hypocrites cry marginalisation in NNPC board appointments, but at d same time want to seceed
Oloshi ehi, dats what u and your descendants are....if u are pissed have a three some wt ur fada nd moda

Hahaha..now you are coming out of your shell, am beginning to understand your problem. That your miserable father, is he part of the NNPC board?
IPOB matter will soon Rape your mother, trust me.
I de chop Senegal jellof rice, go suck some pussy baby.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

Hahaha..now you are coming out of your shell, am beginning to understand your problem. That your miserable father, is he part of the NNPC board?
IPOB matter will soon Rape your mother, trust me.
I ude chop Senegal jellof rice, go suck some pussy baby.
May U choke and die on ur stolen jollof rice, bastard of d yeast
Ojukwus descendants of hate....same yeast generation dat was abandoned by a coward after leading 3000 000 of you to hell fire
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by laliga01: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
genghiskhan007:

May U choke and die on ur stolen jollof rice, bastard of d yeast
Ojukwus descendants of hate....same yeast generation dat was abandoned by a coward after leading 3000 000 of you to hell fire

Hahahaha.... sebi na rat poison kill awolowo last last, that same rat poison go kill you.
Children of betrayals...keep ass licking, that's what you were born to do. It's follow come.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Ologbo, Edo State (Graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
ogbonti:

Planning to steal, not that he stole and was caught? If we are all judged by what we planned, everyone born of a woman will be executed this very hour. More so, who processed the intelligence report to find him guilty, and which law court gave the right to Fulani herdsman to kill this young man in cold blood? Too sad, the dead man can not speak for himself, so anyone can lie against him......Very soon, these barbaric Nomads will just stroll into matrimonial beds of legitimate couples, take turn in raping wives, and killing the husband while enslaving their kids. Is this Nigeria of 2017, or am I reading a story from 1720?
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm Filling Station In Benue State & Cart Away Cash, Kill 2 / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.