Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Take Away Plates And Spoons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take Away Plates And Spoons (396 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Away Plates And Spoons by spydera: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
I observed that most people either because of time,work or various day to day engagements,people find it hard to cook at home.
so they seek for alternatives i.e mamaput,eatries,resteurants etc,most of them sell in take aways because customers either won't eat there or don't come with their flasks or personal plates to buy food.
During this festive period,these items are majorly used to share food.
forget about the plate cause your food is in already but HOW MANY PEOPLE BOTHER TO WASH THEIR SPOONS BEFORE USE!!!!!.Those spoons are most times so dusty and dirty.
Well i'm not but are you? infact, you are.... [color=#990000][/color] undecided cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Natural Alum / Tread Carefully To Protect Your Feet / Obesity Linked To Different Cancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.