Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him (1497 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by hebenezher(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Notorious kidnap kingpin popularly known as Evans, has been remanded at the Kirikiri Maximum Prisons, where he will stay ahead of the trial slated for Thursday, October 19.

This pronouncement was made by Justice Hakeem Bello of the Federal High Court, Ikeja, Lagos, on Wednesday, August 30, where Evans was arraigned for the first time since his arrest.

My Verdict:

And so unprofessional of a Nigeria Police Officer, with so much passion and determination to get a snap of him.

well in case you don't know, Evans is now a celebrity criminal and even going on a tour with him getting posted from one state to another, just look at his cheeks, different sets of cloth in different appearances of him in limelight. jeez

police men now showcasing their talents, moving like Rambo/commando about. smh.

Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by hos4x(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just in case
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by derrick333(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
The least he will get is life imprisonment tnk he pleaded guilty
hos4x:
Just in case
I sight u

1 Like

Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by lelvin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
He looks fresher...
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by Adeoba10(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy look calm, seems he has enough confidence in his lawyer...
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by dederocs(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Naija police, instead to stay alert,he dey take picture of a kidnapper, is this 4 real. This ain't good.
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by Macdonald334: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Ritualistic stripped naked at market square

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eH7gCoBqSfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by columbus007(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2017
He will soon be granted amnesty cheesy
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by marooh: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2017
The Headline of the post seem as if the poster has the enlarged portrait of Evans in his office!

Just look at... Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by marooh: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
The Headline of the post seem as if the poster has the enlarged portrait of Evans in his office!

Just look at... Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by vchykp(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
the dude is still looking fresh
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
This guy undecided
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by sainty2k3(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm. I hope they won't severe Justice with bias
Re: Evans The Celebrity Criminal Latest Pictures Of Him by ufuosman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
All dis one na familiarity, d guy don pay him dues

(1) (Reply)

Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died / Nigerian Police Uniform Vs Ghanian Police Uniform Which Is Smarter / Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.